Black people are dum

>black people are dum...

Other urls found in this thread:

ahotcupofjoe.net/2017/04/elongated-skulls-mystery-really-isnt-mystery/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you strap your child's head to a plank of wood at a young age, then yes, yes you are dumb.

t. brainlet

Wonder where they workout...

Didn't the Mongolians used to do this shit?

huns

I wonder what effect it had on people and on their life spans.

>Brainlet
Nope

Golly, my dear white friend, it seem to me that this pic reveal indeed that WE

>nephilim are not this picture
Nephilim are black?

Looks like something out of H.R. Giger art

>jakub tier

WUZ

Lel

/x/ is over THAT way------------------------------->

KANGZ!

Refute what is shown user. Does this skull look like it's been wrapped?

tfw no nephilim gf

what makes you think they were black ?
some of them still have red / ginger hair
the scots and irish are descended from the gods
bow to your overlords

to intelligent to evolve

Macro evolution is a lie user.

okay uguuu
I'll bite.
do the skulls have the same volume, suggesting the material thinned, or is there MORE skull

Are you trying to imply that a larger brain makes one smarter? Because there are animals that should be colonizing space while we look on in awe

But no, you're just another retarded ape posting a retarded tradition from the lowest IQ shithole on the planet in hopes of getting a laugh from a chinese cartoon forum.

Good juob, mate

plesss nooo theres some larper ther that has run the same thread from here the last 2 weeks

There is a plethora of information on this very question, a simple google or youtube search can help you with that. If my memory serves me correctly, there entire skull density is thicker, even the area of the brain cavity, not positive though. I do know that all human beings have a sagittal suture.

>even the area of the brain cavity
I meant to say they had more area within the brain cavity and their bones were altogether thicker.

>Who you callin' pinhead?

nanocephalus, please

it was these guys that built the pyramids and all the stone circles plus a lot more that's been washed away

Explain why none of them have a sagittal suture user, you can't and you also cannot just argue that every ancient enlarged skull found was just another inbred deformed giant. It makes no sense.

thats wherre the 5head comes from

I better things to do than argue about some skull that was probably the distant ancestor of every carnival sideshow freak in the world.

>kek flag
Great argument, CIA nigger.

DAT THICCNESS

fyi
the saggital suture is what allows your head to pass through the birth canal
these are a different species entirely
the nigs do head binding to emulate these people
we wuz kangs and all that

>Still cannot argue away the Sagittal Suture.
Show me any human skull without one.

I didn't need your help Satan.

Because they are fake shit made by /x tier paleontologists. They couldn't be born by anything like a female of their similar size.

>made by /x tier paleontologists.
Get a grip user, you are full blown lying through your teeth.

you do seem knowledgeable on this subject
whats your take on the people with these elongated skulls ? not the bound ones

Yet somehow collective societal building, working, planning for the future and modern agriculture escaped these smart minds...

This is my take on the subject.

Genesis 6:2-4 King James Version
2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

maybe they were ethnically cleansed by a younger , more numerous species
a kind of slave revolt if you like

we wuz phenotypical and shit

WE WUZ AYY LMAOS

>Everyone always glosses over this shit.

>he doesn't know
They're the descendants of the Nephilim.

Ask yourself why niggers started doing this, and why niggers do anything. The answer is to imitate their idols, similar to how niggers try to be rap stars. They started this practice in an attempt to emulate the Nephilim who ruled in early Egypt. The Nephilim were children of the Annunaki that had mated with early man.

When the Bible says giants it means people around 9 feet. That skull may be a bot big

is that where yakub came from

My brother, unless you have sought, discovered, and unlocked the wisdom of Ascended Master Yakub Ali, you cannot consider yourself #woke. Your third eye remains shut. You are sleepwalking in a white devils' world. You are like a child, shitposting memes when you should be reaching for the power of the Gods that is trapped inside you. You are pathetic. Only through wisdom shall you see what your Melanin can do for you, and will you climb.

Surprised this has not been figured out yet.

The skull formation was artificially done as a part in religious rituals with some dating back as far as 10,000-14,000 years.
Natural occurrence ruled out unless the mother was tighter than a virgin.

Generally the effect was cosmetic but modification was suspected to cause brain damage due to amount of child skeletons found with this modification in comparison to the older ones

This isn't a black and white thing user.

Romans 2:28-29 King James Version
28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:

29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

YAKUB DA SAYENTISS

Actually, those skulls are on par with a 9-12 foot humanoid.

Well, this thread fell off the cliff.

Chongos? Chongos.

Source your post user

HABEEB IT

Actually humans have the largest brain/body size ratio. Followed by dolphins, primates and whales. There are also differences in relative brain size between races, which correlates to IQ. Just FYI.

underrate

I saw the Trey Smith video. Some seem to have a suture, some don't. He glosses over this though.

Can't find the research programs watch but this article covers most of the main points:

www.livescience.com/25743-alien-like-skulls-excavated-mexico.html

Main part:

"Of the 25 burials, 17 were children between 5 months and 16 years of age. The high number of children seen at the site could suggest inept cranial deformation killed them due to excessive force against the skull. The children had no signs of disease that caused their deaths."

They tend to accidentally be identified as alien skeletons due to obvious appearances.

>Some seem to have a suture, some don't.
Take a screenshot and post it here.
Also, nobody is claiming normal humans haven't wrapped skulls user, they just never look like these type of skulls that have been found just about everywhere on earth with no Ssgittal Suture.

ahotcupofjoe.net/2017/04/elongated-skulls-mystery-really-isnt-mystery/

This thread makes me deeply queasy.

I really hope OP is a troll. Anybody who legit thinks those warped skulls are natural probably need their own skulls squeezed into a point.

Just post the pictures for me buddy, not going to your ridiculously named website. Nobody is arguing wrapping didn't exist, I am just TELLING you, humans have a sagittal suture, many of these giant skulls found don't.

Show side view.

Looks like they took the baby out then slapped it down on a rock like a wet fish. Flattening it's head.

You're joking right?

In the pyramids

not posting the real one

WE WUZ XENOMORPHS N SHEEIIT

Ki Adi Mundi

that hair is missing the taco-meat texture of typical nigger hair. check mate.

those are from south america. I can tell by the facial features.

>aliens don't rule the wor-

>dum...

they got that by wrapping fabric around their kids heads tight,eventually it mishapes the skull during the time the skull isnt fused together

its like feet binding in china

no the cranial volume exceeds that of normal homo sapien cc

yeah no shit the cranial volume does nigger, that doesn't mean there is a brain filling that deformed shit