How cucked is your university, Sup Forums?

How cucked is your university, Sup Forums?

>tfw your college is majority white

Feels good

Other urls found in this thread:

yu.edu/about
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>only American universities

Shit thread

>yeshiva university is last place
Kek

>yeshiva
>over 90% "white"

>Yeshiva
>"white"
heh

>tfw yellow fever
>tfw going to any UC or state school in CA

How does Univ. of Alabama have so few black students if their admission system isn't racist?

Even after factoring in blacks lagging in academic achievements, you can't have that few blacks anywhere in Alabama.

hahahahahahahahaha

fake jews are white tho. own it. only reason for white high iq.

They have more black students as a percentage of their population than all the other schools listed, moron. They just have less chinks and spics.

they go to all black colleges down there

>those UC stats

I thought california banned affirmative action

Turns out whites can't compete on merits.

California's ban of affirmative action increased the number of Asian students admitted at expense of every other race.

Yeshiva University is 92% Jew, not White.

>Yeshiva
>90%+ white

Went to more of a tech school.
There was one brown person and a few asians. Mostly white males, 9% female.

>Yeshiva university
>white

Top kek

The lack of affirmative action itself makes the UCs very attractive to asians which contributes greatly to the stats. Even the "feeder" community colleges that have open admissions are packed with orientals. See

I love how all the California universities have almost no black people and tons of Asian people, because California outlaws affirmative action. Natural selection and IQ at work.

>less white people != more diverse
not bad

>Go on Tinder at UCLA
>All qt Asian girls who want boba and dick

>college
>majority white
No shit, everyone has been trying to force the NIGGAZ N KOLLIJJ meme for like 60 years now, and for some odd reason it has yet to work on a large scale.

Absolute bullshit. UW had way the fuck more asians than that graph says. The whole university district in Seattle is proof of that

>Now in its second century, Yeshiva University is the oldest and most comprehensive educational institution under Jewish auspices in America. It is an independent university that ranks among the nation's leading academic research institutions and, reflecting the time-honored tradition of Torah Umadda, provides the highest quality Jewish and secular education of any Jewish university in the world. Since its inception the University has been dedicated to melding the ancient traditions of Jewish law and life with the heritage of Western civilization, and each year we celebrate as future leaders make YU their home.

yu.edu/about

feels good, man

although i'm always afraid of choking on those little balls on the bottom of the drink, lol

Drop out and get a trade u useless cunt. No one cares about your mason degree, also that silly square hat is a joke at your expense.

Texas A&M Pride thread when?

Go into the city here and there are mudslimes everywhere but university buildings are 99% northern or eastern european. Every august a couple of thousand shitskins try but drop out after the first test.

SOO many Chinese exchange students.

and all of them cheating, loud-chewing, engrish-speaking cunts.
I hate mainlanders

Never, you faggis all need to go build a bonfire together

t. Baylor or U of A

UD is looking pretty good. Maybe I should go there since I'm already in Delaware

Wait, how white is Liberty University? I got accepted there too.

bump

top kek, yeshiva university. i love being jewish.