THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF BURGER EDUCATION

>Go to college in Oregon
>Be forced to take a racist, sexist, imperialist, white supremacist class about the foundational Greek/Roman/Biblical texts of Western civilization
> *autistic screeching for over a year*

It's fucking starting again this year. First lecture was on Monday, just watch these fucking entitled Malcolm X LARPers shut down a lecture these students paid through the nose to see:

youtube.com/watch?v=mg3i6-J6zI8

REEdies against racism, lmao. Here they go again at today's lecture:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sgyb8dH5vFQ

The only hope are all of the Chinese students that don't give a fuck about PC, the white students know they can't speak out.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chi_Rho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Reed college

That's what you get for going to a liberal arts school is faggotville.

Ah, if I only knew.. We produce more PhD's per capita than almost any other school, and the classes are still rigorous, but my peers are so hardline and pious in their leftism that they can't even be reasoned with.

Bumping with some pro-Western fashwave, please add some more to my collection.

Also in the second video around 7:10 a black freshman starts shouting at the protestors that they're there to learn.

>based?

Let's learn instead about the architecture of niggers and their mud huts, the kind of which even a beaver is capable of making.

When's the backlash coming? All these twats do is stand there and hiss at you with hatred and have no alternatives. OK, black lives matter. It's not like there are laws to hunt them, and they want it changed. Some criminal all niggers that put LEOs lives in danger got justifiably killed. Now what? Cops can't defend themselves? These protesters need to spend some time in the ghetto and find out how cruel and sick niggers are.

In response to the protests, the faculty has started an "accelerated review" of the syllabus to appease them (or just wait for the main agitators to drop out).
The backlash is already here at Reed, the new freshman class has plenty of students (all students of color so far, notably a lot of Chinese) that speak out against this asshattery.

And the best part? "Reedies Against Racism" has made NO public suggestions whatsoever about what we should force the freshmen to skim instead. None! Maybe because there isn't really that much ancient literature to be found outside of Eurasia? (credit to the Chinese where it's due.)

How do I fight back pol? Should I make posters of some of these and put them up? Best idea I've had so far.

Isnt there some form of campus security, or even police that could drag these fucking hippies out so that people can take their class?

Like what the fuck?

The day after this happened there should have been security check all over the school to make sure everyones going to classes with no disruptions.

If I did that at any uni I'd been to I'm pretty certain I'd be expelled

I don't know that for a fact but I don't think they allow students to ruin classes that other students pay for because they feel like it

How does America fail in this regard? Do the students who pay and want to learn/get a degree have lesser rights than the students who disrupt (whether they pay or not)?

Imagine knowing you'll be paying off the loan for the rest of your life to watch some faggots protest.

You of all flags should know that THAT'S RAYCISS. Our admins actually specifically barred the 3 main agitators from ever returning to those lectures after Monday. Today they all came back and so far fuck all has happened.

This is the most expensive school in the state, ~50,000 USD/year. And the head dindu in charge is on fucking "leave" this semester so she's not even paying shit.

I don't have much to add to this conversation except fashwave/westhetica

Beautiful, keep em comin! I'll make another thread once I put the posters up and if more videos come out of further dumbfuckery. Maybe your submission will help trigger my colleagues.

graduated just in time to avoid this type of bullshit.

It's a liberal arts college and you are buttmad that learnin the classics and the foundation of western civilization is the only required course?

This shit makes me so mad

can;t you call the police on them?

As you said people paid a lot of money for these lectures and education/resources and they are effectively withholding it from them illegally.

GOOOOOD

Please be sure to post it a couple times, I don't want to miss it. Any idea when?

Tuition & Fees
$49,940 (2015-16)
Room and Board
$12,590 (2015-16)

>#87 (tie) in National Liberal Arts Colleges | Overall Score 57/100.0

Imagine paying 50k a year, not including room and board, and having random freshman take the mike from your teacher on day one.

I would demand a full refund.

that shit is beyond annoying. you dislike the classroom? shut it down! these people are fucking children, screaming tantrums and demanding subservience to their pathetic babbling

You burgers sue for everything why dont you sue for getting your time wasted

Need to find time to go to Kinko's and make some high-quality prints, and then I need to get to campus very late so I don't get jumped while putting them up. Probably sometime this weekend. If all goes well, there should be plenty of salt to mine for quality threads on Monday.

Sue the school. You aren't getting what you paid for.

I'll keep an eye out Monday night, looking forward to it!

yes

Is it possible to make a Iphone Wallpaper out of it! This one is so nice!

I don't understand how these """kangs""" don't realize the simple truth in this moment. If whites have SO much power over them that they can assault and shoot them with no repercussions (many truly think this after Trayvon), why aren't they doing it right now? What kind of person would sit there and let some one hijack a class they paid a LOT of money if they had the power to stop it and no repercussions for using that power? It should be plainly obvious to them who has the actual "privilege".

Some new OC, not sure if I like it yet

We even read the EGYPTIAN book of the dead and a bunch of other texts from Egypt (much of it from pottery fragments found in a dump lol).

If they really wuz kangz, why isn't this enough for them?

tfw got shadowbanned from /r/outrun for posting my synthwave Deus Vult shirt

Oh god, the amount of butthurt was amazing.

What's that symbol with the omega in it? Trying to sway normies and encourage them to speak up, can't connect them with anything overtly 14 and/or 88.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chi_Rho

Basically stands for Christ with Alpha and Omega, totally normie friendly

You dont have to appease fucking anyone when youre a business, if they dont like the education offered they can utilise the free market and study somewhere else

The company, the college, that allows this is shooting themselves in the dick.

Its the boomer solution of lets do nothing and hope everyone gets tired and gives up

So far BLM has been ruining your nation since 2014 or so, and the Boomer solution is still in full force

Mate those sjws just need a good dicking, it'll fix em quick smart.

You got more stuff? Talk through kik?

I have some work but nothing too great.
What do you want to talk about?

Got pics?

I really love history. I sometimes wish I had went for a PHD in it. But I know in the end it's better I went towards IT. These liberal college kids are giong to destroy these institutions with their Red Guard like behavior.

That's actually perfect: I need to /r/ someone to make aesthetic Red Guards with a pithy dig at these fuckers.

>Stamp out old ideas

or something similar

We could figure it out. Give your username, I forgot mine. Also from Belgium here

Most of my stuff is work in progress / unfinished because I'm actually really shit.

I do not have kik, it drains my phone.

Got a pic in mind? I could give it a shot

I like it, can't believe you got banned for it.

Well actually I can, it is Reddit...

No, but you do have to provide the product as advertised to some degree, or else you'll be liable for breech of contract or fraud. You enter a contractual obligation for services, and if those services fail to deliver at negligence of said business than the consumer is entitled to getting their money back, faggot.

I got banned for this one.

During EU hours I got loads of upvotes, then the Americans woke up and I got shit flinged at me.

Not surprising that most people that were rude are regulars of /r/atheism and stuff like that.

is that yours btw? Teach me, for I have much to learn. It's awesome.

Are you alleging the College is not providing the product as advertised?

Dang that's nice, also nice digits. I wish the web wasn't so cucked

What font do you use for the "DEUS"?

I wish lol, I'm still learning a lot myself, experimenting around. The rest are mine though

Oh well, not much to do about it.

The font is Alien Encounters.

We'll get there, I guess! I haven't had the time to make much. I'm busy saving the white racing and raising 3 kids.

>Reed College
The fuck is that?

Good on you man, trying to get myself a good wife now. Starting to learn that far right gfs aren't found, they're made :/

LOL no.

Portland PD are too busy dealing with the literally thousands of homeless people that the city government has invited in to the city limits over the past 2-3 years. They are everywhere, there are literal tent cities on sidewalks and under bridges. People avoid public parks now because there are drug addled bums passed out under the trees or washing themselves in the ponds and fountains. I shit you not. Portland is on the verge of civil collapse, it is a borderline zombie apocalypse and getting worse.

You really didn't put much thought into where you went to college now did you? I still haven't found the right one yet and I'm fucking 25. Imagine that. I did get accepted into Liberty so I'll probably go there in the spring but it took me a lot of fucking trial and error to figure out which universities and colleges weren't BLACKED or fucking KEKED

So, you've been to school
For a year or two
And you know you've seen it all
In daddy's car
Thinking you'll go far
Back east your type don't crawl

Playing ethnicky jazz
To parade your snazz
On your five-grand stereo
Braggin' that you know
How the niggers feel cold
And the slum's got so much soul

It's time to taste what you most fear
Right Guard will not help you here
Brace yourself, my dear
Brace yourself, my dear

It's a holiday in Cambodia
It's tough, kid, but it's life
Don't forget to pack a wife

You're a star-belly snitch
You suck like a leech
You want everyone to act like you
Kiss ass while you bitch
So you can get rich
While your boss gets richer off you

Well, you'll work harder
With a gun in your back
For a bowl of rice a day
Slave for soldiers
Till you starve
Then your head is skewered on a stake

Now you can go where the people are one
Now you can go where they get things done
What you need, my son...
What you need, my son...

Is a holiday in Cambodia
Where people are dressed in black
A holiday in Cambodia
Where you'll kiss ass or crack

Pol Pot, Pol Pot, Pol Pot, Pol Pot

Where you'll do what you're told
Where the slums got so much soul
Pol Pot

oi faggot

you fucking your dad you commie cunt or yo ugonna reply?

Go back to phlebbit and stay.