If all humans originated in Africa, does that make all of us Niggers?

If all humans originated in Africa, does that make all of us Niggers?

What about literal niggers? Are they some kind of Double-Nigger?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/A7TuQ
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170523083548.htm
news.artsci.utoronto.ca/all-news/scientists-identify-7-2-million-year-old-pre-human-remains-balkans/
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That assumes that we originated in Africa.

It means we evolved and niggers didn't change over all of human history

well its the most commonly held scientific belief because the oldest human fossils originate in Africa. But I forgot, Americans cant science

Maybe because they are perfect from the beginning, that no further refinements are necessary.

(((Scientific belief)))
We could just as easily all be turkroaches or souther Europeans. It's an assumption made on incomplete evidence, not fact.

Humans originated in the Middle East though...

What is the "perfect" nigger's purpose then? They certainly can't handle modern civilization well.

it means we evolved so that we could adapt to the new, more hostile environments.

And niggers didn`t.

Maybe because you can't polish a turd?

Humans didn't just evolve, we mutated as well.

>2017
>Out of Africa

Aussies really are stuck in the past, even Americunts know better

>inb4 muh new zealand

Even lada has changed

Most recent evidence is that earliest hominids were in European Mediteranaan. The reality is that hominids evolved around and within the Mediterranean, and throughout much of prehistory Africa was directly connected to Europe by land and there wasn't much of a difference between the continents. In reality today there is no reason to separate Europe from Asia and Africa other than culture. Humans developed around the Mediterranean.

"Niggers" refers to a branch of humans that distinguishes them from Australasians and Cro-Magnon descendants, though many consider Australasians to be niggers as well, so no, we are not all "niggers".

>if apes and humans shared a common ancestor, doesn't that make us all monkeys?
No.

It's not our beginnings, but journey, that determines who we are.
If we all start poor, then if some of us worked for riches, are we all still poor or not?

>all humans originated in Africa
What is the tigris and the euphrates?

There is no difference between evolution, natural selection, and mutation.

Science now believes Europe is where humankind originated from, not Africa you ignorant subversive shitskins.

archive.fo/A7TuQ

Op is indeed an ignorant nigger

7.2-million-year-old pre-human remains found in the Balkans
New hypothesis about the origin of humankind suggests oldest hominin lived in Europe:sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170523083548.htm

Science now believes Europe is where humankind originated from, not Africa you ignorant subversive shitskins.

archive.fo/A7TuQ

Out of Africa is a myth. Goolag it.

>all africans are niggers
>we wuz kangs nigga

stop rewriting history cum monkey

>humans originated in Afri-

not so fast

news.artsci.utoronto.ca/all-news/scientists-identify-7-2-million-year-old-pre-human-remains-balkans/

Criminally underrated, tovarisch

300,000 year old Homo sapien remains were found in Morocco altering the East African cradle theory.
Graecopithecus freybergi, a 7 million year old human precursor was found in the Balkans. The out of Africa theory is ridiculously outdated at this point. Never mind that modern science has proven Sub Saharan Africans to be genetically distinct from all other races. It's more likely that all non Sub Saharans or Aborigines originated from Mesopotamia.

Explains why whites and asians have a significant component of neanderthal DNA and Africans have none.

It's actually from the middle east

Genesis 2:14
And the name of the third river is Hiddekel: that is it which goeth toward the east of Assyria. And the fourth river is Euphrates.

So does that mean modern Niggers are descended from europeans? Wouldnt that make the niggers more highly evolved than europeans?

The old Lada's will still be driven around long after these new ones have all rusted away

You've never ever driven a fucking lada, don't pretend that you're an allknowing smart cunt.

Out of Africa has been debunked. Go back to fucking sheep and having maoris beat the fuck out of you for your fush and chups

Two things:
- humans who have left africa have evolved since then
- humans who have left africa have mixed with neanderthals.

They didn't originate from Africa. Recent proof showed we originated from Europe

>Belief is now on the same level as fact

Highly evolved to live in Africa.

bro, lada's were quite common during the 90s.. Esp the Niva.. You sound like you were born in 2005

>cant make shit into shampoo
>cant make a silk purse from a sow's ear
all the olde addages ring true Dad. you know it to be true

>Australian cuck
Makes sense you don't understand that science proved they came from Europe, Muhammad

But you can. They did it on mythbusters.

>Recent proof
recent theory suggests instead...
not proof, faggot.

all stages of man are found in africa, not europe-asia. that has been long settled.

We all evolved from niggers who in turn evolved from monkeys.

I was born in eastern Europe during communism. I've lived among Lada's, Moskvich's, Zhigulis and Trabants. Don't try to school me or anyone here when you don't know what the hell you're even on about.

or maybe we evolved separately from a missing link?

anything is possible, we know very little of our roots, it's all just theories

>he thinks science is ever settled

>scientific belief
>Worst Australia

Science is a process, not a belief.
Anyone who claims otherwise is trying to sell you something.

If humans evolved from monkeys, why are there still niggers? Checkmate, atheists.

Same thing, retard nigger.
It's proof, sorry you're mad you weren't Kangz

humans originated from a planet far from us and our comprehension my friend

Doesnt mean you had ladas in your childhood means other countries didnt get them, Vladislav.

Not anymore.
Now it's Europe. Get with the times

Your scientific beliefs are a few years old. Look up Graecopithecus freybergi. Europe is either the seat of life, or developed in conjunction with East African hominids.

I've seen some lada's in the late 90' and early 2000,but they were not common,in my life-span iv'e seen maybe 4 lada's (atleast in bucharest)

Are we, because we share common ancestor one and the same?
No, we just have common ancestor.
Birds aren't lizards anymore, dolphins aren't land mamals anymore, Indo-europeans arent Cromagnon anymore. New replaces old, and old dies. We are related to niggers, but we arent niggers.
Learn how causality works, you dumb kiwi.

>more highly evolved

That's not have evolution works. You don't stop evolving because you decided to not migrate.

we didn't originate in africa, it's just that most humans who survived the dryas impact were in the horn of africa

Tfw finns are evolved from mongols

Arent humans can be traced to Capoid race (Ones who look like Obongo), and Congoid race (common negros we all know) completely unrelated to all other branches of humanity?

True. We are currently the most evolved race on Earth.

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/

At some point, all human ancestors did live in Africa. That's uncontested. But what is contested is at what point did this occur?

The strongest theory is that a form of proto-sapiens existed in Africa, spread out, and the ones that stayed became niggers, while the ones that left began mixing with other earlier species of human, creating the superior races by incorporating long-adapated genes caused by the environment on the earlier human species.

So, fortunately, we were never niggers. The proto-sapiens were likely pale.

Sorry to have to break it to ya, but that's not a human.

>artist's impression re-structured from a collection of incomplete bone fragments

If we all have a common ancestor of a worm, does that make us worms? Once you've evolved past something, you don't "remain" what you were. It doesn't even make sense.
They are a failed branch of humanity who now gets by through charity and pumping out kids they can't parent. They only excel in physical sports and shitty entertainment for the most part. They're survival strategy is to be drug along by everyone else now.

Were talking prehistory here, which by definition you cannot rewrite, as it was never written in the first place.
We just sort of guessing what happened by piecing together whatever evidence we find. If we find new evidence that contradicts a previous hypothesis, that hypothesis is thrown out the window. That's just science.

If humans evolved from monkeys where are all the in-betweens?

I think people call them Niggers
Not sure.

what if I told you we all originated from 3 different closely related species?

They're dead, Jim.

If all life came from the ocean does that make us all fish?

Did pol sleep though high school biology?

WE

WUZ

we didnt all originate from africa you fucking idiot

can you be brainwashed by (((them))) anymore? good grief

HUMANS

UMA DELICIA

WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHIEET.. WE TAGHT EGYPTIANS ALL OUR SECRETZ AND SZIENZE. THEM WE MOVED TO NIGERIA AND FORGOT EVERYTHING...

You have to understand, most of Sup Forums are people who would ask if we came from monkeys why are there still monkeys

THE REAL WOKE ASS NIGGAS

All humans (as all mammal) originated from small nocturnal scavengers. Does that make all of us rats?

>"perfect" nigger's purpose
Being omnivorous savannah ape.

>can't handle modern civilization
Mandrills can't handle civilization too. That does not stop them from being perfect fit for their ecological niche

The way we use the term "race" is just a social concept. Biologically, we are all of the same race. We may differ in ethnicity.

We are the same species, but different races

How dogs are all dogs(same species) but you have poodles and bulldogs and whatnot

We are definitely the same species and we are all equal, but different

Also, most likely, the Europeans didn't come from Africa but from Asia. Obviously humans in Asia had to come from Africa though. Europe is one of the last places on Earth to be settled by homo sapiens (Even the Australia was first).

If a single species were to separate and become two or more species, there must be a period of time where they are all similar enough to be called a single species. Where exactly is the cut-off point during this change that they are still considered the same?

Both, the same species, same race, different ethnicity. I'm not trying to be political correct in here. Just describing how the scientific view over this topic looks like right now. Genetically we are all of the same race. In terms of dogs we would be all labradors i guess, some white labradors, some black, yellow etc. Not sure if this is a good exemple.

I believe if two creatures are able to breed with each other they are a species

science is politicized, they replaced the scientific method with critical theory(it's wrong because it's racist) so i don't trust it, ill stick to pre ww2 science regarding human races

And produce fertile offspring right?

Sup Forums is being slid like mad right now. Wikileaks mysteriously went down and pizzagate arrests close to the Clintons are happening!! A retired US army colonel who was on the advisory board of a Haitian mining company along with Hillary Clintons brother Anthony Rodham was arrested for "Bribing Haitian Officials" yesterday:

They didn't have DNA testing before WWII. That's the difference. But yeah, there is nothing wrong in useing the word "race" to describe people. It got stuck in our language.

Today I laughed. I laugheded good. Thank you

I cringe everytime.. there was no africa or europe or america. It was ALL one big continent. Dont you study that shit at school?

>all life originated in the Ocean
>are we all fish?

top shill

everyone knows trump would pardon any of his clinton foundation friends implicated in pizzagate

>BASED African Chad blue r1a