SO WHATS REALLY GOING ON? WIKILEAKS DOWN/HACKED? Shkreli/Clinton Emails/

WIKILEAKS HACKED? SHKRELI CLAIMS HE HAS CLINTON EMAILS? HAPPENING OR NOT?
archive.is/wwG9j
washington times article FBI says lack of interest

isitdownrightnow.com/wikileaks.org.html

inquisitr.com/4469567/martin-shkreli-claims-to-have-hillary-clintons-deleted-emails-post-cryptic-message-hinting-hes-in-danger/
archive.is/GEo4Y

youtube.com/watch?v=XLvlqNyh-aQ

Other urls found in this thread:

yourdailyjournal.com/opinion/columns/75471/will-feds-declare-war-on-wikileaks
youtu.be/9PRnIbFM_yQ
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/release-fbi-documents-withheld-due-lack-public-interest
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

did that little twerp ever release that shit?

Nothing, like always
Checkum

I read that he played the Wu Tang album on his stream, but he talked over it and split it up into small plays at a time. What a fagget

the Wutang cd?

OP fails to deliver, quick act surprised! How fucking newfag are you?

yourdailyjournal.com/opinion/columns/75471/will-feds-declare-war-on-wikileaks

Gunna be a new, very bad, "vault" leak tomorrow, regardless.

by a quick search, you seem to be the newfag

the fuck you talking about?

Oh WOW anonbros, turns out the CIA can LITERALLY hack your microwave ovens, causing unequal tendie cooking and thus, lowered alt-right morale

lmao u dont think we can see ur comments do u new fag

Ya, I'm the newfag, cry harder about non-delivery.

bump

oh did you filter those two faggets out? me too kek

Big OL Bump

Martin Shkreli ha been trolling with things like this for 2 years and people still take him seriously?

check the obvious shill patterns
>hur dur attention whore
>hur dur jews
>ignore wikileaks
>ignore fbi refusing to release emails
>post with party flags
and now some faggots just trying to shoah the thread with gore. desperation?

Das right, Shkreli has never been doing things for attention.

Sauce plz

not a vault leak, HRC e-mails

yeah, Ed said Shkreli could be just self-promoting.. but a Pharma guy? what now that hes been outed in the pharma world he's gunna troll the internet?

Shkreli gave emails to Wikileaks.. apparently..

>>ignore wikileaks
>>ignore fbi refusing to release emails
>>>and now some faggots just trying to shoah the thread with gore. desperation?
you think your in a position to pretend you belong here?

WRONG!

youtu.be/9PRnIbFM_yQ

thus them getting taken down

Wikileaks said to release Emails tonight or tomorrow morning

Are you a literal retard? Read the vault leak from the 24th, and this will all make sense, even to you

never had a tendie in my life

I prefer frozen lasagna's and shit brah fuckin hook me up

yep

Thanks horrific Shill-Slayer

fucking dipshit

he cant for 88 years

>Wikileaks said to release Emails tonight or tomorrow morning
says who? How does your ass feel after Kim Dotcom fucked it?

guess its mostly just waiting for wikileaks getting back online, but why this flood? is there some op we're supposed to be doing?

>wikileaks getting back online
it's up

Look at these quality bumps

ah, that explains. also apperantly there are some petitions to prove public interest in her emails.

It won't go anywhere. The emails are private, and that outweighs public interest, no matter how high.
This is about the vault releases and his support for that Bulgarian chick that reported on Syrian 'rebel' arms shipments

"10 million H. emails"
4 years in the state department, working every day, 24 hours a day, she would have to had taken part in about 7000 emails per day.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/release-fbi-documents-withheld-due-lack-public-interest

Email chains, all depends on what they were, what was taking part etc. and if it was just those 4 years.

>not posting what the man actually said

The hackers have tired, and our site has been defended. HRC e-mails releasing soon. I suggest copying as fast as you can once these are up, as we don't know how long it will be before they try again.

>not knowing CC
>not knowing most filter a folder for emails sent directly to them
>Size of Hillary's club

700 a day is nothing surprising at all. I saw it all the time.

>working every day, 24 hours a day, she would have to had taken part in about 7000 emails per day.
right.
And her DNA? Who gives a fuck. Bill's would be good to have though.

7000, if she never slept, or anything else, like shitting and eating, and worked 365 days a year

blump

S'wrong with you.

By that logic, mafia bosses shouldn't be accountable for anything because they'd have to have been there for every action they ordered.
Oh wow I'm /MentallyHill/ now

come again?

Hillary doesn't have to be the only one writing the emails to be involved.
Does this really have to be spelled out?

I worked a government job once, lowest possible position, and got 100+ emails a day. That the head of a department would get cc'd in on thousands sounds about right.
Public servants love covering their asses. No-one reads all those memos, but they keep records so they can say "see, I sent that onto someone else, not my fault".

WTF I knew it

>SHKRELI
SHKRELI just trolled you all, and made a point about how fucking gullible you are. Pretty funny.

Shkreli is an attention seeking whore. The "chip with emails" he posted is a fucking Ethernet adapter with the case taken off.

Ok, how is WikiLeaks supposed to release anything like everyone keeps implying, when the site says "Account Suspended"? If the site is down, what other channels do they have to publish the goodies?

she was not CC'd or the author of ten million emails over the course of her time at the SD, retard. It's not possible. Very few people even knew her email address, if you'll recall.

You really corrected my record!

7000 still doesn't surprise me. Nobody in the higher positions read every email with their named CCd or sent to. Not even close.

It has nothing to do with amount she worked. Email servers just becomes a hub of the company (gov here) and you see the replies back and forth on almost all topics.

I don't think you're looked at leaks of politicians emails. They have a shit ton of group chain emails where theres like 10 in the group and they will constantly be sending shit back and forth. Also Hillary had like 3 other people that used her email to do shit too.

LOL

i dunno whats going on
bump i guess

This kinda makes me think someone confronted him with like, government shit.
Maybe told him some information which by extension confirms something he knows.
Then as that happens the website could have been taken down or "hired" OurMine since they are flashy cunts.
Since his site can't been seen right now he can't update it with information he knows.
Think someone is about to take him out and make it look like an accident or suicide?
>that_picture_where_he_makes_it_known_hes_not_suicidal.jpg

That's a nice declaration of your mental health you've got there.
Would be a shame if it.. Got into a car accident.

Did Hillary's emails always say 'updated'?

Bump

Think thats why it went down?

no, that changed withing 6 hours.

UPDATED

Link sends to Vault seven archive with no new information however.

its nothing guys, just go take a nap alright

Angelfire is the program used to spoof the russian ip addresses for the hack trace, and is also used to plant CP

I've read through all of it and there is really nothing substantial in there. Its getting late anyway I'm going to sleep now.

this is a post

G´night. It Looks like your shift is already ending

Bump. Dis gonna be good

Jesus these guys are such pathetic e nerd larper fags

none of them have anything but are trying to be leeetzor

total fags

Shits going down

Whatever Is in the upcoming release they don't want us to see

Saw that. Shit storm incoming

or marketing from wikileaks themselves

It's literally nothing