How to prep against civil war/Antifa

The threat of another american civil war caused by Antifa is scaring me Sup Forums. How would Sup Forums prep for such chaos such as their inevitable violence. What gear should I get before its too late?

Other urls found in this thread:

murdercube.com/files/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A firearm.

Go to your job instead of LARPing like a faggot at ralleys

And yeah, notice how that shit only seems to be happening in California and New York?

what is
> a good sleeping bag and tent
> mres
> a good firearm, hand guns, shotguns and ak-15
> basic outdoor stuff
> fire starters, radio, axe, butt wipe, ect

I'm hoping Kek will guide us...

if there is a civil war you will be given a firearm food and a place to sleep. its called conscription. we have nothing to worry about

Virginia isn't a part of Cuckafornia or Jew York. Don't forget about the rapefugees you aren't allowed to criticize in Europe.

I wouldn't worry about Antifa for too much longer. It's pretty clear Trump is pushing Sessions to go after them hard, as well as their media and political enablers. Shrewd Democrats are backing away.

Civil isn't started by two feuding tiny groups of fags

Get firearms, and learn how to properly mill/buy munitions en masse. Take a peep into what preppers do, and keep everyone you care about informed on contingency plans, since it is likely you won't hear about a civil war until cities start going dark/lose internet/water, whatever.

Learn to grow potatoes and buy some chickens, since they can live off weeds, seeds, bugs, etc and are easier to maintain for the inevitable famine that will take place alongside the war.

If you want to take care of your family, then seclude yourself and get off Sup Forums, and don't come back - why? You could be targeted for dissent since your data is mined from here, and you could be marked for arrest as a potential enemy combatant. FEMA is supposed to arrest 6million+ individuals upon the initiation of a crisis in the US for good reason.

>nothing to worry about
If we want to preserve our culture, heritage, and way of life, we have a lot to worry about. White is a recessive gene, I really don't agree with Nazi larpers on much but we don't know what's gonna happen when whites disappear.

>caused by Antifa
They literally have no presence outside of the shithole cities they are from. There is nothing to worry about.

Get out of LAX , SF , PDX , SEA . If you live on the west coast leave these cities in case of civil war . If you leave these cities that will burn in a civil war you will be fine .

Need to get a revised edition going for all you newfags.

then make a thread about that instead. if there is a civil war you will fall in. if youre worried about the white race then fuck bitches and preserve art.

dragon dildos and bear spray

trump will not do shit to stop antifa
> weimar republic anyone?

Useful tangent. Good luck bro

Great stuff.

bitch you got a gun you better bust it my .38 went in your head with no discussion

Thanks m8, always happy to help a fellow Sup Forumsack.

>being scared of Antifa
user, AntiFa are literally 1000 people who are given plane rides to events to stir up shit.
Be scared of the reaction to AntiFa. Be scared of the militarization of the police and every US Dept. having their own paramilitary force.

BTW most of this prepper shit is worthless. #1 thing you can do to improve your odds is find out who your neighbors are

> BTW most of this prepper shit is worthless

dude..no matter what you believe..a civil war right versus left wing will end absolutely horrible for the leftys.
we are just waiting for the moment we can fuck them up, i mean fuck them up really bad

murdercube.com/files/

not this fucking thread again....

for fucks sake, only in america there needs to be preparations to beat up some limp wristed vegans in skinny jeans.

no wonder usa never won a war, if you're even scared of literal faggots.

thought you were memeing

>War
>Antifa

OH NOES!

they gonna stop my AR's with cultlike chanting

Take a look at a 2016 electoral map. See all that red? That's not antifa. Those areas are people that just want to live, be happy, raise a family, and prosper. They will destroy ant(faggots)ifa. At best all you will see is them get jailed or put in camps under various items involving the patriot act. This will get them out of the way, and the government will eventually do it to secure peace and save them from being slaughtered.

Go get raped by Germany and Russia for centuries on end again, Polcuck

its actually antifa types making these threads because they need help getting their left4dead larper gear ready. its pretty funny but it does get tiresome.

>"civil war" breaks out

>battlegrounds are limited to major cities where militant leftists reside

>90% of the country is unaffected in the rural and suburban areas

>leftists destroy their own environment's and the systems that keep them Alice

>everyone else need only join up with their communities, churches, etc. and protect themselves

>niggers and impoverished non-whites treat this as a race war

>leftists are unquestioningly killed by their non-white "allies"

>leftists don't have any guns

>leftists depend on a government currently run by a right-wing president, congress, and administration

>rural dwelling whites live near farms and fields to hunt and harced and hide innawoods if need be

There's so many paths to victory for right wing people it's fucking hilarious.

they have no path to victory kek

>scared shitless of skinny vegans irl
>tough shit on Sup Forums

I have guns, bows, a knowledge of chemistry, biology, medicine, survival skills, and lots of supplies at my disposal

Worried status: not worried

I actually already carved out a small camoflaged shelter on a small unmapped island near my home for such an event. If shit gets real bad I could easily flee there with my girlfriend and live off of bottled water, oatmeal, dried fruit, and jerky for at least a month.

this.

22lr + subsonic cci ammo as primary. bigger calibers as secondaries.

A lot of Vaseline,
they will Fuck everything,
if we lose.

>twf live in New Zealand and protected from the imminent US civil war by 8000 miles of Pacific Ocean.