Wow, I never thought about it but shes right

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tqfAt7TshLw
returnofkings.com/32053/this-accidental-experiment-shows-the-superiority-of-patriarchy
youtube.com/watch?v=yAWfK5LEGIg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wasn't there a tv show where they put men on one island and women on the other, and in the end women were starving because they couldn't do shit?

The_survivor_women_only.jpg
I won't even bother posting the image because everyone saw it already.

yes, op is fag

She must not watch Survivor.

Someone link the dutch survivor image

several seasons of Survivor
They all played out the same.

I hope they call this show Fingerbang Island.

>women
>working together
Has this person met women?

I think it was Dutch.

No all female lord of the flies because they wouldn't do anything at all other than lay there on the beach and complain.

Post name.

No it would be more boring because all the girls would starve before the more interesting metaphorical stuff could come into play.

>There aren't power hungry women
>There aren't sadist women
>There aren't women with ASS-MAR

Treating all women as loving nurturing motherly types is pretty un-feminist, to be desu.

woah...deep...

I went to an all-boys boarding school, and from what I heard from friends who went to all-girl ones, they're pretty much equally brutal, but just in a bitchier way

*spoiler* a ragtag crew of ethnically diverse choir girls set aside their differences and rebuild a wrecked plane with the power of friendship. suck it boys! *spoiler*

i would rather watch them turn into savages and beat each other to death with clubs

They'd all fuck each other with makeshift dildos and call each other fat

They better get off the island before they start menstruating.

because nobody else fucking posted it already

Women are so disgusting. Why are we all like this? We need men to procreate with us to raise healthy happy children , and then this? I find it sad that most women believe in the lie that is gender equality and speak of not needing men at all, even when they secretly do. They ignore this very fact of reproductive success involving a nuclear family unit, and then feed into the (((hands))) that contain these bleak, false promises. Is this what we have become? The world is completely bleak, men and women were made to compliment and support eachother, to lovingly bring life to this planet, yet here we are, divided more than ever, and it truly is depressing to see (((who))) is profiting and pushing this divide and how nobody even notices it. I can understand how it is both genders fault in a sense, the excess of beta males praising highly naricissic, low esteemed women who do not value themsves nor respect themselves as they give themselves away for overall self approval of liked and what not, but women's suffrage or rights really was a mistake and men were clearly wrong in believing all women were equal to them. If society falls and civilization is renewed, please don't let it happen again. The last time civilization has fallen was right after when women were given sexual freedom and we're free to do whatever in Rome

Requesting the meme picture of 5 years ago or so from a show where men and women formed 2 groups to survive in an island and the women were just bickering, getting nothing done and the men from the other team had to come to build them shelter.

yeah, no.

big if true

The Dutch one.

My almonds have been activated

This is a stupid slide thread. Pizzagate arrests close to the Clintons are happening:

returnofkings.com/32053/this-accidental-experiment-shows-the-superiority-of-patriarchy

how are they going to instinctively whore themselves out without providers?

i forget which idol is supposed to go with that post

90s LOTF is kino. Always loved that movie, terrific actors. Reboot will flop!

get out of this thread with your off topic bullshit

YEAH, THIS IS A SAFE SPACE

Here's one UK version - women end up wandering around the jungle in circles bitching each other out, worry about washing panties when they have no drinking water, can't make fire, and their pathetic attempts to build shelter lay in ruins.

Meanwhile, men are running around killing animals and having a grand old time.

youtube.com/watch?v=yAWfK5LEGIg

Clearly ellie has never watched any survival show in which men and women are competing. 3days after no makeup, no shower, no shampoo, they are dead. Meanwhile the men hunt, build shelter and fire.

>females cooperating to achieve anything of value

>girls
>set aside their differences

Oh fucking lol this is rich
You put a group of us on an island, and like 30-40% are going to end up dead by the end of the first month, and that's being EXTREMELY generous

Cliques are going to form around a few 'queen bees', and shit is gonna go tribal real fast. In the end most will die due to infighting, starvation, poor hygeine, or just killing themselves out of sheer despair.

This is why we should never be put in charge of anything

SO MUCH DAMAGE CONTROL
BWAHAHAHAHAHA
WYMIN WILL BE OBSOLETE IN A FEW DECADES AND THEN WE WILL THRIVE

>worry about washing panties
oh come on, what? why?

>women would set aside their differences and work together
times this has happened in actual reality: 0

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Lol, no.

All girl remake? What the fuck? Just why? The book only has boys. How will they adapt it to girls?

There is a reason why boys gather in huge groups and girls only form 2-4 person cliques in school. Women's need for drama is over the top. If I want unnecessary retarded and artificial drama I would just watch some American reality show about some common job that actually is the most dangerous job in the world.

I have no idea - watch the video. It actually wasn't all of them wanting to wash their panties. It was one of them who insisted on washing everyone's panties.

l-lewd

>women crying on the first day because its really hard
>cant make fire
>cant find the camp and walk in circles
>cant eat because useless and cant even gather fruit
>freak out over people walking
lmayo

Email me pls
[email protected]

My favorite part about this post is she is unknowingly demonstrating gender differences, despite the girls being outside of the "shackles" of societies patriarchal influence.

She's basically proving the two sexes instinctively behave differently, and that these behaviors are not just a social construct.

Someone should troll her by claiming she's reinforcing the patriarchy and is deplorable for suggesting sex organs can influence behavior #resist

I give them 4 days tops if no immediate clean fresh water.. bottle machines

>
Also on Naked and afraid XL 1 they had a girl group and they just laid around all day and when the men joined the group they were the only ones able to hunt and get food while the girls just leeched

then once they decided they wanted to keep the meat for just the ones catching it and the women started bitching about them behind their backs and whining about them being selfish

No, they'll get into petty arguments about who said what, and then give each other the silent treatment instead of killing and each other for 2 hours and 22 minutes (after 8 minutes of SJW super hero trailers)

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHABhahzhabahahahahsheheh37372

>Work
Someone link the survivor video

The girls would spend many days in the rain with no shelter, one of them would get hypothermia and become catatonic, another would seriously injure a girl who fancied a boy in her class, the rest would form cliques and wander in opposite directions in the jungle. The bro manish girl and the outcasts orbiting her would be the only ones to eat, because she would be the only one to hunt. The cliques get tired of all the diarrhea from inedible berries and jump them and kill her with a stoning, and instead of crying at the end when being rescued they laugh and celebrate.

Bam- Queen of the Flies.

All girls.

>no fire
>no food
>no leadership
>no plans

Yeah they totally wouldn't die within a week.

How fucking delusional is this bitch?

>and instead of crying at the end when being rescued they laugh and celebrate.
YASS QUEEN, GIRL POWER!

>women
>set aside their differences

So you're telling me that women would be assuming a hierarchy chain of command therefore admiting some were more capable than others without any type of problem?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAHAH

>when you know it would really be like but feminazi Hollywood's gonna make OP's pic the plot instead

She must be joking. Several cliques would form immediately and they'd spend every day on social media gossiping.

Scissorland. Let's run with it.

And the leftypol faggot reveals his true self.

>Thread about movie adaptation of women stranded on an island
>Posting clips of show with women stranded on an island
>Stop posting off topic bullshit

When the leaf is a voice of reason you know someone is really retarded. Most Canandians I know are like pic related and think he's wonderful.

Only city retards voted for Trudeau. Rural and suburban people all voted for Harper.

>tfw everyone made fun of me for having asthma when we read this as a class

it wouldn't sell cause realistically they would just all die.

That's all well and good, but the rule still holds true.

Sup Forums is being slid like absolute mad right now. Wikileaks mysteriously went down and pizzagate arrests close to the Clintons are happening! A retired US army colonel who was on the advisory board of a Haitian mining company along with Hillary Clintons brother Anthony Rodham was arrested for "Bribing Haitian Officials" yesterday:

MADAM
A
D
A
M

They'd starve before they ever figured out how to fashion weapons.