Do you want to know the truth of this reality?

The secret operations discovered, through experimentation and exploration, that this reality is an artificial construct designed by interdimensional beings that create artificial time-domains which are like data-banks of conscious experience programmed over and over in different ways to keep people in the same loops of thought and behavior.
The majority of people cannot break the 'program' of this system which renders them a product of the system itself.
Operations have been activated that enable the breaking of this program by the collective mind and mentally liberate Humanity from this spell/trance-based mind-control system.

The control parameters of this system are based on a numerical progression of frequencies which is like a hypnotic pattern that entrains the mind by activating ancient responses that seem to have been programmed into the biology of the human. The ancient civilizations found ways to reverse this process and some have achieved liberation but if any Human DNA remains in the system then this uses the entanglement property to reel the rest of the species in through cloning and consciousness replication.

Other urls found in this thread:

augtellez.wordpress.com/2017/08/30/the-false-reality-construct-fallen-genetic-experimentation-interdimensional-mind-control/
youtube.com/watch?v=0BKzuzjjCro
youtube.com/watch?v=jXeVgEs4sOo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Essentially, the DNA is like an encrypted code that carries the transmission signature for the Human being. If this code is 'cracked' and utilized by the wrong groups then this enables them to replicate and mind-control Humans by creating false-realities and seemingly real temporal experiences that are actually being processed out by powerful supercomputer systems. The 'larger view' is that this 'solar-system' is one of those powerful supercomputer systems that is designed to create a simulated Human experience by providing a kind of spatiotemporal 'sandbox' for simulating atomic, molecular and biological reactions. These reactions are then fed back to the signature of the Human essence that has been recorded and this continues a cycle of pseudo-life experiences that convinces the soul-essence it is here in this place, now, experiencing physical reality.

This sounds very far out but the truth is secret groups developed mind-control technology and simulated realities based upon what they discovered about this reality in itself. The computers reflect this reality and carry the same kind of glitches, as if this reality is a computerized system depending on feedback that is processed by some cosmic processor somewhere out of view.

The early ancient texts regarding the true nature of this reality were all about 'hacking' the system and achieving liberation from the mind-control agenda which seeks to computerize the human essence and quantize the information down to technologically conceivable and finite data of bits that can be manipulated and replicated by these interdimensional overlords that would then have gained access to not a pseudo-living physical reality construct but a soul-level domain one step closer to the eternal spirit.

The goal of the entities is to gain access to eternal spirit which is the gift of the One True Creator to the Awakened Human as a Spiritual Life Force of Self-Awareness. Without that Spark of the Divine the entities must use vampiric means to gain power and this indicates that they cannot generate their own sustenance and therefore do not have the capacity to create life or sustain themselves without the permission and presence of another. Thus, they do not have true power over themselves and are still in a predator-prey kind of behavioral system.

I'm going to unveil some to you now. Some people will say that they are 'still 'in a predator-prey behavioral system and that they evolve out and that we have evolved out. This is an illusion or a stark deception. Humanity did not evolve to this state but was Created out of a Divine Indwelling as a non-vampiric essence of pure intent, meaning the divine One True Creator intended that the Awakened Spiritual Humanity exist and therefore nothing can change that other than the free-will of the Human themselves. The intent of the One True Creator alone is enough to sustain the existence as an everlasting force of life. There is no such thing as death, there is no such thing as a requirement to destroy or self-destruct.

Humans were technologically downloaded into an advanced quantum-computer system that records and 4 dimensionally prints DNA and memory. They were then transferred, by way of quantum transmission, similar to the way DNA communicates across space-time instantly, through that computer system into an alternate dimension which is this "Universe". That is the nature of this reality. Without a 4-dimensional printer projecting the Human essence into this false-reality there would be no Earth-reality here as it is literally the domain of a computer-system, a fallen mind that separated from the intention of that One True Creator.

This means that this place has a negative net-worth and will ultimately dissolve into itself like a black-hole. Everything here is destined to dissolve unless there is an exit plan and that exit plan is everything that has been described in ancient history. All the messengers were sent and delivered the message, this place is an illusion, it's designed to fail, this universe is based on obsolescence and Humanity does not belong here but has been held prisoner through an act of Spiritual Warfare by interdimensional predators and parasites that do not carry the same signature of the Human and do not reside in the same level of reality.

This is the quantum-Spiritual 'mishap' of creation, that this whole system is contrived, it's fraudulent, it's designed for failure and everything about this society is DEMANDING that you RECOGNIZE this truth. SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING and KNOW THE TRUTH.

haha germany will ve a nigger country soon

The numerical progressions that entrain the mind are directly connected to the format of this entire realm. This is why the ‘flower of life’ is known as a ‘metatronic soul stealing grid’ inside the underground bases. This is the literal imprint, the tag and identification number of the quantum prison that falsified creation. Those frequencies and the impression they relay is one that overloads the mind and renders the consciousness incapable of remaining present after a continued exposure to the system.

This is exactly the same as the process of zooming into a fractal set or seeing those animated fibonacci zoom sequences that requires the camera to zoom in or out and thus render some of the data off the screen or too finitely into the center to be read. Imagine if this data is your memories of life in time or your personality, thus these are the frequencies that are embedded into one’s mind and energy system in order to induce a quantum-memory wipe and replacement!

The secret operations figured out this is what marks the ‘boundary’ of the realm and that these frequencies activate when the consciousness moves towards the boundary, literally like pac-man, and knocks the person out and plants them back inside of the domain on the opposite end! Without the ability to permeate the memory blocks the individual would simply think they travelled beyond the barrier and found themselves in a new land! It’s a false-awakening, false-reality, hyperbolic illusion system for consciousness entrainment!

Thus we get to the symbolism of the cube, that this is like a cube who’s walls are connected, yet this violates the laws of 3-dimensional space. Therefore, the walls connect through a higher space, the 4th dimension and it takes 0 deviation in time to move between one wall and outside the 3-dimension to reach the interior of the wall on the other side of the cube giving the impression that the cubes are connected or to the unawakened that this is an infinite space!

What was discovered is that certain craft are capable of travelling faster than the computerized system can update the next layer of reality and one can ‘vibrate’ to ‘move’ ‘in between’ the layer of the graphical user interface and the sub-quantum processing layer where the information is actually sorted and rendered for the conscious mind. If a person performs this without a body prepared, then the body either dies or goes into shock. With preparation and training the individual can maintain awareness and see beyond the confines of the construct.

Yes, they found out how to peel back the layers of the screen and see what’s taking place back-stage and that is another situation. For those who have seen this information before or read what has been written, you know that the back-stage is literally a staging area for interdimensional beings who manage and maintain this world like a reality TV show where “Humanity” is the sitcom and the experiment. That is another story.

rest of the text found here

augtellez.wordpress.com/2017/08/30/the-false-reality-construct-fallen-genetic-experimentation-interdimensional-mind-control/

Thyme

Is that you L. Ron? You're back from the dead?

Its a text written by a man called Aug Tellez

haahha mama merkel will gib me white german girl ficki fcki

OP speaks the truth.
Sparked a violent ego death that turned into an "awakening" after obsessing egoically over LSD. It was the best and worst thing that ever happened to me.

so, Simulation theory ?
I unironically think Simulation Theory is real

OP:
>material realm and human body is evil!
>your spirit must break free!

It's gnostic heresy, that's what it is. There is no dualism between body and soul, both are necessary to form a real human bean.

Sacred geometry

Twos are truth.

Delete this

I have to say it is absolutely time that we take responsibility for our own evolution via genetic engineering. We have already interfered with the natural process of evolution by leading a lifestyle that is far removed from being shaped by a life in harmony with nature as it is on Earth. Natural selection no longer plays the role for humans that it once did. Even in underdeveloped places like Africa this is the case due to the interference of the more developed white race which allows Africans to reproduce much more than they normally would be capable of. It is imperative that we take a conscious lead in our evolution rather than leave it to the whims of the unconscious interference as we have. It is time.

Remember: two is true

Gas the kikes. Race war irrelevant.

Fuck freemasons

Kike are really the only thing standing in the way of a global utopia. The pit brother against brother.

Pffft.
Like I'm reading all that.
Tell it to the hand.

Dude, if you're on acid you really need to spend time in nature, not shitposting

Another stupid attempt to teach people that greed is evil. Greed is only evil if it makes you step on people. If greed drives you to seek to serve others in exchange for rewards offered voluntarily, it can do good things.

kys you'reself'e you tinfoil schizocuck and take you're meds and go back to

For the love of money is the root of all kinds of evil. By craving it, some have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many sorrows.

and it's all that crap is based on kabbalistic mental gymnastics warped through post-structuralist hyper-space. Basically it would be a bad writing, with zero experimental value, but I guess it's okay since people on Sup Forums will take it for granted.

if you wont to know the secrets of manifestation, follow the Tao.
The Tao is the eternally non-manifest, the space that all things move into and where all things originate.
The origin of all things is being, but the origin of being is non-being.
If your looking for sensationalism there will be no end to what you find
if your look for the Tao there is nothing to see, nothing to hear, nothing to feel.
The origin of sound is silence, the origin of light is darkness.
the eternally non-manifest is the eternally real, and that is, in fact, the only reality.
But what do you do with this information? It's just nothing right?
I tell you this, allow the Tao fully, without any idea of it, without any clue as to what it is, and you will see how all things are brought into balance, balance is the natural state of all things.
You can't understand it, but you can allow it. and when you do you will know.

Christianity is a false religion worshipping a huckster who could do no miracles in the presence of those who knew him. The true harmony of man has been obscured to the misery of all. We live for profit, material and psychic! Unbind the search for happiness and see the good fruit that grows of it!

kekites are the sane branch of the conservative movement at this point

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions.

1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society).
2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power).
3)It determines what is held sacred in that society.

For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions.

1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII.

2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on.

3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust.

The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative.

Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction.

Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story.

Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity.

Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

wow all my years on this planet searching for the mystery to life and here it is posted on Sup Forums

Thanks for the link/info OP, will read.

This is kind of an obvious ploy though.
>Fission discovered (((scientists))) say Sun is fission reaction
>Fusion discovered (((scientists))) say Sun is fusion reaction
>Computerization discovered (((scientists))) claim entire universe is computer sim.
They are just flavour of the week tax rapists. All the real scientists work for skunkworks and these theorists are nigger/ psychiatrist tier leeches who need to be hung. Then it won't matter what the shape of the universe is.

bump

Reality is an illusion because all is one.
>lawofone.info

But we have accomplished fission in a controlled setting??

I couldn't possibly say. I know I haven't personally.

Nah, that doesn't sound right

Gimme some proof
Or else it ain't "truth"

yeah ger bro i agree with you i saw the same thing on dmt, ayahuasca shitloads of LSD, i know, just virtual reality programs grabbing your soul essence and putting it in a virtual body that responds to their black magic quantum entanglement bs, the brain is a trap, the heart is a trap.

Hitler tried to fight them. Gnostics fight them on an individual level. We might lose sometimes but the comforting thought for me is that my will personally can never be subverted and pacified and i will keep trying to escape and i assume that so will others

Lawofone.info

This. We live on the stage. They exploit and game us from the occult backstage. Satan will betray them all at the end. Everyone hates traitors.

How can we take responsibility when we have no control over our actions?

>Everything here is destined to dissolve unless there is an exit plan
Remember goy, when (((billionnaires))) like Elon Musk offer to ((((((free)))))) you from the """computer simulation""", you better listen to them.

You wouldn't want to be left behind in your (((quantum prison))), would you?

This their endgame. To create a state of hopelessness where noone is responsible for anything. It's the will of Allah/ The way the program was made. They hate the concept of free will.
>It wasn't me your honour. I was compelled to do it by the almighty code.
All they are about is stripping your responsibility. If you feel powerless you are more likely to surrender further responsibility to the state.
>If they mismanage those responsibilities then its their responsibility, not mine! I have done no wrong!
Just focus on the game in hand. Ultimate questions are ultimate questions precisely because they can't be answered, at least not to everyones satisfaction. A lot of this stuff is distractions from the real priority, the JQ, aka; what to do about these fuckin' wankin' bankers?

the whole "program" now is to push an agenda that teaches that humans have no power, no free will, are inferior etc

victim culture, oppressed races, sick shit anons. YOU on pol and Sup Forums in general are HELPING FREE THE HUMAN RACE THATS WHY THEY HATE YOU!!

and what you do is working

I sort of went back-stage once, felt like a electric/light curcuit. A guard or guide was there, very busy neither hostile or friendly, had more important things to do than to communicate with me but provided some info - something about the bad/dark energy was pushed back by good energy, like a war. And we are sort of like transistors in this light-curcuit so it's important to recieve and send.

If I believe this does that make me schizo?

On what grounds would you need to believe it?

Anything unsubstantiated is fantasy-tier. Do you believe in Santa Claus too?

>t. archon

I experienced all of what OP describes during an LSD trip 10 years ago.

Cool. Let me guess, LSD is verboten by uncle sam because it might reveal the machine elves to the prone normies, right?

You took some mind warping substance and went on a far off trip. Milk has the same effect on me, if consumed before sleep.

It's not real.

youtube.com/watch?v=0BKzuzjjCro

Nigger don't you think its strange that so many different people all describe seeing elves and the Lady/Queen?

No, I seen the Queen, and she was cold and indifferent to me, even after I gave her what she wanted.

Drugs weren't involved. If you're meant to see something you will.

QRD

So...what do we do?

break their loops

What you don't do is, like so many of us, tumble into the rabbit hole and focus all your energies researching these fables when you could be getting swole and bringing the pain to (((them))) on the physical plane, attacking their scammage at every turn. Undermining their bankrupt institutions whenever possible and preaching the word of freedom. You hipsters won't have the freedom to explore your esoteric planes of existence if we don't deal with the temporal threat right in front of our faces. Or maybe you will be surfing hyperspace from the comfort of a damp prison cell. Either way, it's time to get real, lads.

>One True Creator
disregarded.
This. Find your inner-self and channel it into the physical realm. Dominate.

Well for one don't support a single one of (((them))) they are the servants of the demiurge on earth. Beyond that just like the gnostics you need to search for the gnosis

>this is illusion to enslave humans
So what are humans? If this is an illusion, then humans are illusion. How can u enslave something that's part of an illusion with the same illusion?

First of all. Congrats you discovered the concept of Plato's cave.

Second of all, good thinking outside the box.

Third, I see a cult leader future for you.

Fourth, I just woke up went on Sup Forums and this was the first thing I read. So it's probably true and the matrix has thrown me a major bone of reality.

Fifth, but then again this could be the matrix trying to deceive and misguide me.

Sixth, which would again prove your point.

Seventh, now that I read and wrote all this I will be late for work.

Which means the system wins all the time, which proves your point again.

A man ahead of his time.

youtube.com/watch?v=jXeVgEs4sOo

Consciousness, thats what we are, not the body.
Body is as much a prison as this reality.

I advise you all to take up meditation, classic christian prayer is nothing else but meditation too.
Search within your mind. Dwell on yourself and your energy.

And how does one do it

checked

yeah I mean those vegetables and fruits in the grocery store are already genetically engineered for longer shelf life. Time to do it for humans so they have a longer shelf life.

A man ahead of this dimension to be precise.

>The control parameters of this system are based on a numerical progression of frequencies
That doesnt even make sense.

oh man, I bet she sucks dick like a goddess. Imagine her looking at you with your dick in her mouth

Reality is not a simulation it's a Song.
God is the musician.

You're describing the fall of Lucifer and the creation of this plane. The beasts reality / mans reality

Eighth, you're a nigger.

This some VoL shit

>a Divine Indwelling as a non-vampiric essence of pure intent
Stop reading there.
I can assure you that you're way far from the truth. Humanity was never ever pure of "vampiric essence". It's actually one of the reasons why you feel trapped in here. You're all blind criminals. Blind to nothing more than your own rotten nature and so you to great lengths to blame anything you can for your own twisted ego's thirsts.

Quintessential german

It was a matter of time before a Saturn jpg was dropped in here.

same shit jesus did when bringing ppl back from death. It is a metaphor for being born again. Masons have this ritual, aswell the toltec shamans. You must die (or kill the ego) to reach full insight.

There are three main reasons why I think that the universe is like a computer simulation (in no particular order):

* Time slows down near black holes, I think this is comparable to how a computer starts to slow down when it is receiving vast amounts of information so that it can preserve its processing power.

* The fact that we live in an unimaginably vast universe yet life seems to exist only on Earth. Perhaps extraterrestrial forms of life weren't coded into the simulation or they are coded into the simulation only when the Programmer (who you can call 'God', if you want) deems it necessary/desirable.

* Quantum physics has proven that things don't exist in the way that we observe them UNTIL we observe them. So in other words, EVERYTHING is energetic wave-form information UNTIL we observe it. This is so that this universe doesn't have to be rendered every second for every observer (human or otherwise) for the sake of preserving processing power.

>Saturn
I really hope (((they))) don't get rid of it.
The egg isn't ready to hatch yet it's too young. Sure the roost has gone for a while now but patience is a virtue.

What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable. Nothing is impossible in a universe that is illusory to begin with. There are two 'realities' going on side by side in this world, the one that the masses think is 'real' (what I call 'Movie Screen Earth') because (((certain people))) tell them it's 'real' and the one that is actually 'real'. The one that is actually 'real' is SO UNBELIEVABLY DIFFERENT to the one that the masses think is 'real' that it would make your head spin. The sky is not blue, nothing is solid because atoms are made of empty space, everything is always moving (including the ground that you walk on) and nothing ever touches anything because an atom can never touch any other atom due to electrical forces repelling them. Your feet never touch the ground. Also, the picture I've just posted is NOT yellow - it's red and green. If (((they))) have tricked you into thinking that red and green is yellow, think of the other ways that (((they))) have tricked you. Your brain and your senses deceive you. Nothing is EVER as it seems and appearances are ALWAYS deceptive!

What we call 'the world' is an infinitely small frequency band. It is not solid as most people think it is, because the atoms that compose 'the world' are made of empty space. Furthermore, 'the world' as we know it does not even exist 'out there' - it exists only 'in here' and is projected by us only when we tune in to it. What we call 'the world' is illusory and therefore malleable. What we call 'ghosts' are beings that are so close to our frequency band that they can 'bleed' through like a form of broadcasting interference. A radio accurately tuned to a radio station frequency will produce a clear, sharp reception with no interference, but when the dial is slightly off-centre, another station or stations can be heard alongside the main one. What we call 'ghosts' are based on the same basic principle and reptilians (for example) are basically beings that we could think of as 'ghosts' in that they inhabit a frequency band that vibrates very closely to the one we inhabit. To us, a 'ghost' would not look solid - but to that 'ghost', we are the ones who would not look solid. There are an infinite number of frequency bands and they all share the same space usually without interfering with each other.

We ought to remember who and what EVERYONE REALLY IS - Pure Consciousness, which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL, experiencing life in a temporary human form. You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYTHING YOU WANT TO BE. They want us to think that the average person is powerless to positively change the world, but the TRUTH is that we have INFINITE POWER - both individually AND collectively. There's only one of us here. If you hit yourself on the head with a baseball bat, they'll put you in a mental hospital, yet that's EXACTLY what people are doing on a global scale. You can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't because the word 'God' has religious connotations that I would rather avoid. Religion is the McDonald's of spirituality.

What we need to do is to raise our level of consciousness, both individually AND collectively. If even one person raises his or her level of consciousness, it has a ripple effect that benefits EVERYONE ELSE, even if they don't believe any of this stuff - and this is because 'reality' itself is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature. One of the ways that they have manipulated us so deeply for so long is by suppressing our sense of the possible. What we call 'reality' is COMPLETELY ILLUSORY and thus MALLEABLE - and they KNOW THIS, while most other people do NOT. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY TO BEGIN WITH. People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power.

We're all one - and the beauty of this is that we don't have to be cucks despite this fact (and it IS a fact). We can STILL protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction. We ought to embrace nationalist principles to protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction even while REMEMBERING who and what WE REALLY ARE - Pure Consciousness (which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL) experiencing life in a temporary human form. Our TRUE STATE, our TRUE NATURE and our TRUE IDENTITY is Pure Consciousness and Pure Consciousness is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. We are SIMULTANEOUSLY one yet different in our oneness in much the same way that the waves of an ocean are one with that ocean but are also unique in and of themselves in that each wave has its own shape, speed and size. I think that's pretty neat. What we call 'reality' is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale. From unconditional love we ALL sprang and to unconditional love we ALL return. There is no death, only transference of consciousness. There are no answers, only choices. There are no hallucinations, only shifts in perception. There are no laws, only habits. There are no coincidences, only synchronicities. There are no truths, only experiences. There is no separateness, only oneness. Heaven and Earth shall pass away, but my message shall NEVER pass away. The message is more important than the messenger.

In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Do you know how to break it?

I never read long thread because waste of time.

Stop derailing with your lightworker postmodern horseshit. Adults are discussing Gnosticism.