Damn....that's so true

damn....that's so true.

you're gay

Of course she would say that.
She has the face of a down-syndrome pig.

listening to someone who sold their body to become famous......I'll pass goy

Feminism made me sexist, cunt.

Nah, she's cute.

what even is feminism? what is sexism?

>A turkey neck at that age

the same way a retarded piglet would be

someone post the copy pasta with the pic i need a pick me up

>being scared to call yourself a feminist because right wingers will be mad at you
No thanks.

t. feminist.

t. nigel the chav on vacation in pag

>FETAL ALCOHOL SYNDROME

She has zero chance at a career after this without some type of ironic sex-pot type shit.
That said she's also not every bright and is going to say whatever she thinks is the '''''''''''right'''''''''''''thing to say.

she is a 10/10 in the UK

More like we should start calling people that are 'feminist' sexist.

>1 post by this ID
>typical inflammatory image
>0 effort post

It's a slide thread you retarded niggers, stop replying or at least sage the fucking thing.

Saged

womyn starts sentence with ''I feel...''
>fucking dropped

I think we should start calling people who look like arya goblins instead. The. Every time we saw someone who looked like arya we could just call them goblins.

Sup Forums is being slid like mad right now. Wikileaks mysteriously went down and pizzagate arrests close to the Clintons are happening. A retired US army colonel who was on the advisory board of a Haitian mining company along with Hillary Clintons brother Anthony Rodham was arrested for "Bribing Haitian Officials" yesterday:

booohooo im getting paid less than all the other actors

whoa........ never thought of it that way......Damn

Why can't all you alt-right nazis just be quiet?

Why can't you understand the difference between nazis and the alt-right? Would it require a level of intelligence you simply don't have? Better yet why can't you understand that life is racist and sexist and they you're betraying nature with your stupid ideology?

isnt she the goblin troll that was born in like 99 and has 90s kid on her bio

Nah she really isn't

get back to work, lunch break is over