Why was a Hellenic Greek City State allowed to become it's own meme country?

Why was a Hellenic Greek City State allowed to become it's own meme country?

>Hey brah what nationality are you?
>I am Macedonian
>Oh nice, I am Athenian, from the nation of Athens.

Pure autism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fHRYENTvUGw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_of_the_Greeks
balkaninsight.com/en/article/macedonia-government-reaches-compromise-on-language-law-08-04-2017
youtube.com/watch?v=bJU2ErxnQ6w
rferl.org/a/macedonia-greek-foreign-minister-kotzias-visit/28706717.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NJq03xHc6mE
youtube.com/watch?v=XDdbTUl1FXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're just Bulgarians who didn't want to be Bulgarian during the ottoman empire split so they stole history from ancient Greek people.

True, but also note how the people of "Macedonia" claim the northerners weren't even Greek but slavs like them. Just goes to show what you can make people believe.

>Hellenic Greek city-state
Only a tiny southern chunk of modern day Macedonia belonged to the ancient state of Macedonia
Also other Greeks didn't consider them Greek because they were mixing with barbarians.

Ancient Macedonian here, ask me anything

American foreign policy.

Every Greek city state didn't consider other Greek city states as Greek. It wasn't specific to the Macedonians.

It's similar to the "You're not white" meme on Sup Forums.

Sup Forums is being slid like mad right now. Wikileaks mysteriously went down and pizzagate arrests close to the Clintons are happening. A retired US army colonel who was on the advisory board of a Haitian mining company along with Hillary Clintons brother Anthony Rodham was arrested for "Bribing Haitian Officials" yesterday:

When will you accept the fact that you are larping in real life, since your birth?

Hi there fellow non country citizen

Are the Albanians taking over? Civil war when?

Fun fact: one of the most popular Flemish movies of all time is about the Albanian maffia in Antwerp

youtube.com/watch?v=fHRYENTvUGw

Proud Macedonian-American here. How goes the old country?

>hellenic state

Triggering successful.

Looks like you never read Homer.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_of_the_Greeks

Why don't you just quit this shit right now? You're making us both look bad. Come back home and we'll kill Albanians together.

From what i know its fine. Soon will be called Albania. ehehehehe

>we'll kill Albanians together
top fucking kek. this country doesn't have the political will to defend its people from fucking gypsies, let alone shiptars who have a state to back them

What's funny is that their meme nation doesn't even reside within the borders of the kingdom of Macedon. Alexander the Great was born in Pella and was burried in Amphipoli, both cities are currently located within Greek borders.

They don't even speak Macedonian (Greek)

it was a jew world order plan to divide greece
slavic low iq made them believe their macedonians

holy shit nigger. whose map is this? you can't have lines overlapping like that and going out of bounds, that's amateurish
>that island called samothrace
any relation to mainland thrace?

>implying you can declare a war on gypsies
>implying gypsies have political influence in Bulgaria that goes beyond getting 10 lv to vote
We can't kill Bulgarian citizens, user.
That's where you're wrong, Mazonakis. The plan was to destabilize Bulgaria, not Greece.

You've never heard of Samothrace? It's basically a jungle full of scabby hipsters in the summer.

come home tatar man

Kek this is great bait I rate it οkτώ/οkτώ.

Even Greece is a jew world order trick to divide Greece. Once you have taken this redpill there is no going back.

All jelly ^__^

got better pic
funny part is that the part they occupied is rightful greek claim with greek cities like monastir and the remaining habitats are vlachs so it will return to greece after fyrom is split to its neighboors

>political influence
who the fuck is talking about that? how about the fact that the rural areas are overrun and you can't even count on being safe if you want to move there and have a small farm? i'm not talking getting a house in some village in the mountains. i'm talking about owning a lot of land in a fertile part of the country. you can't defend your life, you can't defend your produce - self defense is illegal. and the cops sure as shit aren't going to help you. how about the fact that there are literal no-go zones in big cities where you can't go because of gypsies? how about the fact that they are projected to be 25% of the 18-35 population in a few decades?

and what do you think albanians are to macedonia? they're macedonian citizens. and they'll be bulgarian citizens if we come together. how can you not know this?

Am I cute user-kun? ~

What is life like in Macedonia?

no niggers, no fags, very low crime, comfy af

That fake country soon will be over.
balkaninsight.com/en/article/macedonia-government-reaches-compromise-on-language-law-08-04-2017

In a weird way I am glad my grandmother left while pregnant with my dad otherwise I would have it much harder as a gay person.

The worse thing that could happen is Bulgaria anexing FYROM. We will not only have gypsies but shqiptars too. We should seriously start making nationalist beat up squads to beat up the damn gypsies. The problem no one would do this.

i don't want to beat them up, i want them gone. the problem is police will protect them whether people go out to bat them or shoot them

you wouldn't have been gay

fyroms future

I mean obviously it is hypothetical just sad to see gay people treated so poorly when the major issue is trade agreements, corruption, and Muslims.

Hey! Which country is more white? Macedonia or Bulgaria?

discuss.

Gone? To expel them or to gas them gone?

hey when you slack on one thing, you slack on them all. slippery slope is real and you now have people in the west defending pedophiles which is what right wingers were always warning would come from gay apologism.

youtube.com/watch?v=bJU2ErxnQ6w

Hmmmm tough choice, you both have a shit ton of gypsies, Bulgaria has more of them, but Macedonia compensates that with albanians

if someone would take them i sure as shit prefer them to be expelled. no need to kill them. but let them bea themselfs :) away from normal people. plus it keeps them from becoming victims in the eyes of outsiders

I think Germany doesn't know much about the gypsy culture and they should see it. Let's we send all the gypos in Germany. Granny Merkel would like them.

AAAAAAAHAHAHEHEHUHUHUEHEAHAAEEHHAHHHAHAEEEHEHEHHHHEHAHAEUHEUAHHHEEEEEHUHEEEEEHUAEHAUEHAEUHAEUEAUHEUAHEUAHEHEHEEHEUHEEEEHEHEHEHEEEEE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEHEUAHEHEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
CHAJORIJE SHUKARIJE MAPIR URDE PALAMANDE

MAPIR URDE PALAMANDE CHAJEEEEEEEEEE

We had the greatest gypsy that ever walked on the face of the Earth.

WE WUZ ALEXANDERZ N SHIEET

Who cares? They're all half Turks now anyway and so is OP.

>Macedonia
>city state

Macedon was a kingdom, not a polis

This map gave me cancer

The Greeks are in town today, we'll solve our name dispute in 3 months

rferl.org/a/macedonia-greek-foreign-minister-kotzias-visit/28706717.html

Macedonia in EU soon! We should've been before Bulgaria.

I don't defend pedophiles.

lol

We have 2.6% gyppos, 98% white

Most raysis country in the world

>Macedonia in EU soon!
>falling for Soros' lies

>half turk
>white

I know many Macedonians, you're not white.

Ljubco looks so good here

>Europeans are not white

LOL

>Balkans
>Europe

There's a reason they didn't let you into the EU in the first place.

Roach rape babies aren't white

Because we're in a name dispute for 20 years

We were offered membership and money in 1991

We are pure 100% European stock. You probably have injun blood and get 98% on your 23andme

i dont see any chance of fyrom accepting a name without macedonia in it there fore youll never join eu or nato and are doomed to dissapear from map

What is the proposed change? Makes me sad to see you guys yield to the Albanians but happy if you were to get into EU although I don't love the EU it certainly helps out Eastern Europe.

Would Northern Macedonia work?

>unironic WEWUZ thread
the best threads

Let me guess you and everyone you know has brown hair and brown eyes?
Or are you lucky enough to know one of the few Macedonians with mixed greenish/hazel eyes?
How many times a day do you drink Turkish coffee?

I know a Macedonian with blonde hair blue eyes, same with his mother. I am half Macedonian half Serbian I have dark blonde hair and green/blue eyes. Half my cousins have blue eyes and a shade of blonde...

no but novamakedonski would one name word so that people dont just call it macedonia
btw we offered fyrom the name northern macedonia and they rejected

Ask Tito and the commies, (hell be upon them)

Yes occasionally some European lineage will end up in Macedonia, I know a Macedonian who's brothers mothers uncles fathers sons sister has blonde hair and blue eyes.
Doesn't make Macedonians white, they have a lot of Turk blood in them.

Slavomacedonia woul'd be the best deal but we rejected it in the past.

>Macedonia in EU soon!

You have to be severely mentally debilitated to even joke about the idea of joining EU being a good thing.

Also, pic related - it's not photoshop. It's their capital. They are in the process of building antiquity as we speak.

I think you "Macedonians" are literally nuts.

50% here have light eyes we don't praise light nor dark features, and everyone mixes. we just hate brown people because they are all gypsies

Northern macedonia will be put to a referendum after October and it will be the final solution

Imagine our friendship after

whats the white?

>50% here have greenish/hazel eyes
Ftfy.

At least try to make it believable.

The most bastardized country on earth, called the Greeks half Turks ahahahahahaha

Our old buildings were destroyed in an eathquake

We just rebuilt them and threw up a funny statue

>500 years of Turkic occupation
>"We're still 100% ancient Greek"

Hazel is brown it doesn't exist

Light eyes are not rare at all. Go to a supermarket and half of the people there have them.

But we are race aware. When a chinese shop opened here I was 6 years old with my friends, we went by them and made ching-chong sounds

Have you seen Jewish with Palestines together uneducated prick?
And it was 400 years.

Not the population

PLEASE SOMEONE POST THAT WE WUZ ALEXANDER MEME
with the macedonian white male in the center surounded with the turkish womens, serbian remove kebab soldier, albaninan fool, greek vaiter and bugarian servant

your average balk thread

Here

city state of skopje or to serbia its not certain
greeks dont hate fyrom just the provocation.
naming airport alexander building ancient greek style buildings but we know its state propaganda to build up the ethicity

but i cant say i see a future in this landlocked country when all their neighboors hate them
albania has UCK ready to attack

tatar mongol subhumans

EXPLAIN THIS MACEDONS

Shooting a movie in Bitola.

why the self hate?

Anti bulgarian movie about a jewish girl getting goyd by a macedonian

youtube.com/watch?v=NJq03xHc6mE

Macedonian grammar was created overnight, ordered by Tito. The very concept of their nation is ridiculous

:(

I thought your country was based. Turns out your country is desperate to get the Best Goy Award, signalling "muh jews" and "muh EU" that hard.

I guess that's because you're not doing well, economically? So it's all about the gibs?

Only in Australia US and UK there's race mixing. Over here people have long history and hatred among them. They all want to kill each other, but all of them somehow want to destroy Turkey.

t. bruh

Damn

You are my favourite non-country by far.

Meme

Nah it was more of a "Fuck bulgaria" movie to trigger bulgars, we could care less about jews and germans

youtube.com/watch?v=XDdbTUl1FXk

LMAO! What the fuck!

Cunt, you're 35% Muslim.

brate

how did the producers decide who's bulgarian and who's macedonian, they all look the same lmao

>being this butthurt about eu

B..b..but you were so happy, hrvoje-san