AFRAID OF GETTING RAPED BY MEN? ASK FOR ANGELA!

damn....the UK is so far ahead of everyone else...

You're injecting gender into a poster that doesn't mention you have to be a man or a woman to ask for help, and seems like a pretty decent public service initiative.
You have been brainwashed son.

Yeah well I doubt guys would have to do this, if my Tinder date wasnt who she claimed I just say 'lol' and go back home

Then she turns up at your door at 3am

BOOM Stabbed!

>Take my coworker Angela to bar
>Get tazed by barman

Are men not eligible for this help too?

>I can't even excuse myself from a conversation at a bar without feeling like big brother is breathing over my shoulder.

The US is ripe for invasion. Their women are the beach head.

I think op is aiming more at a "men immigrant rapists" discussion and less at a "men women" discussion...

>going to a bar to pick up women

This is like going to a junkyard to buy a used car.

This has been around for years. The UK isn't ahead of anyone. You don't ask for "Angela" you ask for a certain type of drink and we let the security staff know, you absolute retards
>t. Former Bartender

Lol no
try getting help for domestic violence as a man and you'll either get redirected to resources for how to stop being the aggressor, or you'll get the cops called on you and they will haul you away and charge you with domestic violence because of the Duluth model so men are automatically arrested regardless if the woman is literally beating the shit out of you on the floor when they arrive

You're basically shit out of luck getting any assistance whatsoever for any problems you face if you're a male.

This is the U.K. you stupid illiterate fuck

women have the right to go innocent dates without being harassed by weaker men

Oh your right. I assumed it was the US acting stupid since it usually is.

>try getting help for domestic violence as a man and you'll either get redirected to resources for how to stop being the aggressor, or you'll get the cops called on you
Literally false.

You know nothing about the help provided for domestic abuse.

Underrated

but what if the bar tender is named angela and now just thinks you're crazy and kicks you out

>public service
>accommodating snowflakes who can't manage to tell their blind dates that they're leaving
>money well spent

>Are you on a date that's not working out?
Well that's not OK in current year, quick sneak out and leave the bastard waiting for you all night like an idiot, serves him right for not being perfect.

>Is your Tinder or Plenty of fucking STD's date not who they said they were on their profile?
Are they ever?

>Does it all feel a bit weird?
Doesn't anything when you ask that question, especially when the type face is red and psychotic looking.

>needs bartender to call for a taxi, despite modern women being glued to their fucking phones 24/7
And how could the bartender possibly be discreet about getting her out of there? Is he going to hide her in a duffel bag and send her out the loading door or something? This whole campaign sounds like a woman created it.

>makes an ass of himself
>"lolz ur the dumb one"

>pof date
wut

>spend too much on beer
>oh shit got no taxi money
>h-hi user is angela there?
>I've also been mugged :(
Winrar!

you fuckin' know it

teenage girls just and skeevy old slags just got another gib

>poof date