Give me money

Give me money

Other urls found in this thread:

gab.ai/taramccarthy
bitchute.com/channel/taramccarthy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

post her donation link you dumb fuck.

It's gonna be paycheck time in a few days anyways.

POO IN JEW

she'll spend it on shoes

*loo's

shes indian.......?

gab.ai/taramccarthy
bitchute.com/channel/taramccarthy/

She's too ugly for betabux

Yes dear here is 10 rupees now pls show bobby I am very nazi for you dear

Jewish lies

you severely underestimate the weakness of man

A lot of autism and/or loneliness goes into that series of caps of Faith Goldy.

If they want to beat online censorship shouldn't they say to stop giving money to them, and donate to projects like IPFS or Urbit?

DON'T FALL FOR IT

STOP SPONSORING CUNTS!

NO GIBBS FOR WOMEN!

Id give her a nice fat mushroom tip to wrap her juicy lips around.

>imma throw your money at a problem
liberals pretending to be conservatives, everyone

See censoredlist.com for a list of videos put into limited state.

Is that the correct shade of burning herpetic red?

stupid whore

She is indian, she's said it herself in a video.

Same 2bh

Just donated $50

Christ, get some standards you fucking virgins

If she's Indian then Obama is white. In fact Obama is 5x more white than she is Indian.

does babby goes out if I stick bepis

FUCK OFF SHAREBLUE

Just donated $150 who will match me?

I'm not saying she's indian, but she has recent indian ancestry.

btw how many of these right wing e thots actually have kids or plan on having them? they're all childless as far as I have seen

1/8 hindu or paki or something

>asks people to mirror the video, no money
>asks for views, therefore money
Are you fucking retarded?

How many do you have?
>inb4 not woman
Nobody gives a fuck. No children? Shut your whore mouth too then.

10% Indian
2% Ashkenazi
The rest is N-W Euro

Tara has a white nationalist fiance and the only obstacle to babymaking is the logistics of moving to the US from the UK.

Just donated $500, match me!

Smells like bullshit. Why is whatever she's doing more important than being with her husband?

Oh look more divide and conquer bullshit.

She doesn't want to give birth in the Caliphate of Bongistan for obvious reasons.

Fuck off divide and conquer faggots

She is with her husband in the US right now, unclear whether she has moved in permanently yet.

disinfo agent, like 99% of all women in the altright

Notice how women always need help, but can never do or perform anything on their own without anybody from outside.

She's the only person on this side of the internet who have a platform for Andrew Anglin to speak on

You're the disinfo agent here.

>a man says alt-right things
*cheers*
>a woman says the exact same things
"SHILL! CONTROLLED OPPOSITION! AGENT!"
Sup Forums logic

I would unironically give her money if she stopped removing all body hair, forearms, pits, legs, etc.

it's just a way for women to cheat, like that whore that marched to aleppo for peace, who actually just wanted to get fucked on a trip while also virtue signal

1. she is jewish
2. why have almost all altright people been terminated and her channel is still there?
3. She hasnt said anything that is new, just like lauren, pettibone and the rest.

She does a pretty good job actually.
She invite interesting, unknown people that she let talk.

The opposite of other hosts who keep monologuing about themselves and sometimes invite other memes to boost their audience.

tl;dr Fuck off shill.

lol its the finnish guy, that always posts DNA tests of lauren southern and this chick whenever they are attacked

i remember you faggot

bloody cunts are gonna get bloodied. Cunts.

Gotta love that X chromosome. I've been streaming and making content for 2 years now and have received zero d'nations, then I realize that I have a full-time job which diminishes my need to rentseek as I've actually been homeless and had to beg strangers. I know the feel on the other side now.

That nice mormon wn lady has whole heap of white children.

>1. she is jewish
Not under Nuremberg laws, not even close.
>2. why have almost all altright people been terminated and her channel is still there?
Her channel has been targeted many times and plenty of alt-right people have their channels unmolested
>3. She hasnt said anything that is new, just like lauren, pettibone and the rest.
She doesn't need to

What the fuck have YOU done?

Her interview of a Jewish guy sympathetic to white nationalism was interesting.
And if you expect youtube commentators to have groundbreaking theories every week you're a retard.

>1. she is jewish
No shit, she herself told everyone that
>2. why have almost all altright people been terminated and her channel is still there?
Because she is not a moron, she does not speak about things that can get you banned. She responds to that with "no comment"
>3. She hasnt said anything that is new, just like lauren, pettibone and the rest
Nobody in the right or left has. You are grasping at straws here.
What will you resort to when her being 2% Jewish and a woman doesn't have any effect? Are you a New German by any chance?

kek, but in all seriousness at least jews and poos are both caucasian, so a little bit of bad blood shouldnt mean anything unless its abo or nigger.

hey man can u give a quick rundown on WHO YOU ARE

why are you CONSTANTLY DEFENDING THIS BITCH

Can you stop posting if you have nothing relevant to say you smelly mountain kike?

You are a low t faggot

> shifty like a jew
> calls others jew

a... finnish jew? is it possible? like a golden mewtwo ?

"When you can't refute their arguments, attack their persona, dehumanize them" paraphrasing. You know what material I'm referring to.

>why have almost all altright people been terminated and her channel is still there
Literally not one the "alt-right" channels I occasionally look at has been terminated.

Nothing more "shifty" than attacking white nationalists who gives platforms to white nationalist voices without just reason.

she is still jewish man. she even said so herself.

>Her channel has been targeted many times and plenty of alt-right people have their channels unmolested
she has said enough, that would get someone normal terminated.
Also she was pretty vague about the ok sign which cernovich (who is definitely controlled op) does as well.
But maybe you are right. I just dont trust her much and women in general. They havent done anything that would indeed help the movement, like having children and showing young girls how great married life is. They all wanna make strong careers.

>What the fuck have YOU done?
Focusing on building wealth and finding a trad women, to have lots of children with. The only effective thing

Don't forget Faith Goldstein and Andrew Ford Fischer were directly in on the Dodge'ville hoax attempt to shut this place down. Most of these e-celebs were in on it.

>she is still jewish man. she even said so herself.
She has more Neanderthal DNA than jewish DNA. It would be more accurate to call her a Neanderthal than jewish.
>Also she was pretty vague about the ok sign which cernovich (who is definitely controlled op) does as well.
What the fuck? You think the OK sign is some kind of controlled opposition signal or something? Can you please never discuss politics again you fucking retard?

I have donated $1488 to her patreon and am much closer to getting in her pants than you are, cuck

this is not normal behaviour you faggot, shes a dumb whore who wants to make money and also virtue signal by being a white nationalist bitch, nothing else to it

there have been 100 guys before her, they just didnt make ur 1 inch mongoloid cock hard so stfu

the real question is why are u in every thread defending her with everything possible even her own DNA tests lol

>t. shill
>t. schizo
Pick one or both because that's you.

>who wants to make money
How? Asking for a video to be mirrored and spread around does not make money you numbskull. And why are you so obsessed with other peoples money? Are you a communist?
Jewish? Mabe both?

>What the fuck? You think the OK sign is some kind of controlled opposition signal or something? Can you please never discuss politics again you fucking retard?

come down little boi, i never dissed you. How do you think cernovich gets information, which not even msm gets? Guy has predicted some things would happen, before they happened.
I too used to think its ridiculous to focus on it, but it would be foolish not to suspect anything.

she makes good videos, but dont trust her, is all im saying

check out Goldstein and Fischers acting roles in dodge hoax'ville the guy on yt son of new-grassy knoll

itt: retarded stormfaggots and /leftypol/ larpers

are you the same guy? i jus wanna know how u can be so obsessed with a half jew half indian whatever bitch that is clearly playing with your e-penis you retard

and then claim shes gonna evolve your little hitler into a 3rd reich LOL

good point, why would someone defend this tribe of frauds?

Neither me or the Finn post about them unprompted. Stop these threads and the lies, and we will go away too. We are merely reacting to the likes of YOU.
>shes gonna evolve your little hitler
That is an assumption you made, not me.

You are arguing like a woman. Stop posting. Your emotional responses are not interesting.

>getting in her pants
>shes a dumb whore
The irony is that it's people like these who obsess about female YouTubers because they are females. The Swiss fag alone has a whole collection of insults in this thread aimed at Tara McCarthy just because she's female. Not a word about any of the content of her or other female YouTubers' videos, just insults at and about them because they're females.

not emotional at all, im just naturally skeptic of somebody that is obviously in the hyper dimensional friend zone and still rubbing one off to his ALT RIGHT HOTTIE

theres a 100 % chance u are the finnish guy, stop talking fagfgot, go spend ur whole money on her already and if u are poor kill yourself in the name of her and end this sad shit

there is no reason for females to be politically active

Goddamn it stop White Knighting you faggot bitch. Half of the posts in this thread are coming from you, ya thirsty fuck. Tara is fucking boring and never adds anything interesting to the discussion. She's similar to that RageAgainstStorm whore, the only opinions they both have are whatever opinions that Sup Forums has. That chick from Red Ice Radio is the only Alt-right slut who's bearable to me because she's at least married and a lot of her rants come off as genuine. The rest of these Alt-reich sluts aren't worth talking about aside for Brittany Pettiboner, who's also another dumb slut but at least she's hot which is more than what I can say about the rest of these pandering whores.

>100 % chance u are the finnish guy
How?
Stop changing topics with every post you make and respond to my question: HOW AM I THE FINN? I'm waiting.

Turns out that you're two different Finns, but my point still stands. Fiins thirsty for that jewtube pussy.

>Half of the posts in this thread are coming from you

>t. virgin

You guys have zero arguments though. You're just autistically screeching about "muh females REEEEEEE" without producing any arguments for why their spreading of white nationalist ideas is bad. It's painfully obvious the negative emotional response comes first (when you see a woman being popular), then you produce some bullshit reasons to hate them. Typical woman thinking. You are arguing like women.

no, you are campaigning for this bitch by defending her and also either incredibly obsessed faggot or just outright retarded

you are in EVERY thread about her, in EVERY one. people always know you are going to post the DNA shit , where do u have it from? why do u store it in ur compiuter? why are u bothering defending her 24/7 ?

its like this bitch is ur life mission but only on Sup Forums

>virgins
>get higher standards
really bad advice for virgins desu

Looks like Indian to me.

Is she, dare I say... /our_tranny/?

She's 15% Caribbean apparently. How do you think she got lips that fat anyway.

>you are in EVERY thread about her, in EVERY one
How do you know that? You'd have to be in every one yourself then.

Anyways, "Never argue with idiots. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"
This very much applies to arguing with (You).

i check these threads , just skim them, and hes always there, always

he has to be her PR manager or something like that , somebody hired to make her popular or influence her the public opinion of her

You aren't even talking about Tara anymore. Why don't you have any real arguments, why are you pivoting to attacking my person instead of saying anything relevant to the topic? Is it because you're a vacuous, emotionally unstable dumb little faggot?

>hes always there
He is not the only Finn posting on Sup Forums, there are 2 of them in this thread alone.
Last (You)

i asked you a question, why cant u answer? why do u have her DNA tests? why are u always in every thread about her and posting them and defending her like theres nothing else going on in ur life?

why would a finnish faggot spend his time defending an amerimutt britcuck or whatever she is ?

normally when people defend chicks its because they are from their own country or ethnicity/race but in ur case there is no such motive so just ... why unless you are a kike hired shill then it all makes sense

>White Knighting
Lemme just yawn real quick.
>Half of the posts in this thread are coming from you, ya thirsty fuck
Five posts is not half of the posts in this thread.
>Tara is fucking boring
I suppose she could be described as boring, and I don't listen to her all that often. So what. In my book she's easily on the plus side of things with her content, and the more there are of people like her the better. I doubt you spend as much energy bashing male "alt-right" YouTubers you find boring.
>Brittany Pettiboner, who's also another dumb slut
Again you're just signalling your obsession with females with these laughable insults. What is there to hate about Brittany Pettibone, honestly?

>thirsty for that jewtube pussy.
You're just projecting your own teenage boy feefees here. A lot of the time I don't even look at the screen. I mostly just listen to these types of videos whether the creator is male or female.

I donate £200 a month to Tara since December last year.
I used to donate 100 but she sent me an email saying her bf just lost his job and she was struggling with rent payments so I thought she might need a little more.
After I upped my payment she sent me an exclusive selfie wearing some pretty revealing underwear, her bf was in the pic but oh well at least I got the jackpot pic!
Once I even got to talk to her on Skype when I made a one off 400 pound donation. I thought i heard someone giggle in the background when I told her how much of a based trad waifu she is, but fuck it, i had to tell m'lady what this alpha buck thinks of her sweet ass!
No regrets. Zero fucks given. #yolo. #alphalifestyle

I defend plenty of white nationalists that stupid retards attack, many of them male. There's nothing special about Tara. I defend them because I consider them a positive force on the internet in terms of advancing the politics I want. Now can you produce something meaningful of the topic at hand? Or better yet, can you just stop posting and go back to counting your gold ingots you worthless mountain jew?

t. posting form #shitthatneverhappenedland