Where are the Leafs?

Ever since Le Flag Meme started here on Sup Forums, the ammount of canadian flags dropped at least 95%
How so?

We got tired of being isulted by you white supremacist fucktards for electing a great leader such as Justin

The meme-flags made us realize that we're too mature for Sup Forums...we should have realized it sooner.

>great leader such as Justin
PRAISE BE UNTO (him?)!!!!!!!

Nice. See? posts like these are what has been missing.

Your daily reminder that Canada is England, and and England gayer than a velvet painting of two boys fucking

HAIL JUSTIN!

and nothing of value was lost

Leafs krauts swedes and Mexicans all disappeared, I wonder why

So. Fucking. Hot.

50% of krautroaches use the EU flag now. Explain this, cuck?

Germans are programmed to Love the EU from the age of 4. They just love it to death, i don't know why. Brexit causes a massive ammount of butthurt whenever mentioned.

Who do you think are hiding behind at least half of the meme flags?

do you have any justin bulge pics?

Ok you guys can stop larping now.

Swedes? you're kidding right? there's a Sven in pretty much every fucking thread

Actually i have seen MORE svens/williams recently due to the lack of other flags.

There are still many leaf flags around but poo in loos vanished.

will these threads ever die?

Sup Forums is being slid like mad right now. Wikileaks mysteriously went down and pizzagate arrests close to the Clintons are happening! A retired US army colonel who was on the advisory board of a Haitian mining company along with Hillary Clintons brother Anthony Rodham was arrested for "Bribing Haitian Officials" yesterday:

proxy fags started using those instead of our pure leaf

Must be the time I'm browsing Sup Forums. Hardly see either of your countries during the daytime here

I am at work and ntohing better to do.

>Wikileaks went down
WHAT
why isn't this pinned?

>do you have any justin bulge pics?
I did..but I lost where I hid them...must have hid them so that no one else enjoys them. HE'S MINE!

Yeah most of us are at work/school at this time. Browse it in 8-10 hours from now and all the /NORDPOL/ threads show up

If anything, I see more leaf flags than before. I never hide my flag, unless I'm purposely trying to LARP as a Jihadi.

>Covers everything... EXCEPT for roll to the right
dude come on.

Come on, the ISIS flag is boss as fuck.

You're a Wizard Hairy !!!

SLIDE THREAD
EVERYONE KNOWS THE LEAFS ARE STILL HERE, CANADIAN SHIPOSTING IS STILL FREQUENT AND ON POINT

MOVE ALONG

THERES SOME WIKILEAKS SHIT GOING ON, MAYBE RELATED TO MARTIN SHKRELLI I DUNNO CAUSE THE SLIDE THREADS GET IN THE WAY