Why was i born in this shithole country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mmCnQDUSO4I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you can move to sweden Anton, they accept faggots with open ass.

Wait is this a philosophical question or just a statement of anguish?

Cause I don't think that YOU could be YOU if that detail was changed.

could be worse

At least you were not born a nigger.

On scale 0 to 10, I think Russia is solid 6

>Could be worse

youre damn right neighbour.

yeah ukraine is a shithole, I agree

>i've been asking the same question

your country might be shithole but at least clean your goddamn room

i was talking abot Germoney, but i got a Topkek instead

7-1

nah, I believe that germans will get thier shit together soon

Germany needs to fall hard to wake up again

Tell us about your women. I once considered getting a Russian mail-order bride.
1. Would she have legitimately loved me?
2. Would she have just lied about her other family back in russia and sent all my money to them.
3. Would she have eventually left me once she got citizenship.

Thanks.

Because you have a chance to make it better but you waste it.

If you want an always complaining angry money grabbing woman who acts like a dead fish in bed but has a nice body go for it

in before non Russians explain Russia to the Russians

Why?

7 - 1 is the ratio of refugees by sqm in germany?

unless their masters decided they are not allowed to rise ever again.

Learn something usefull, learn polish and move here but act like polish not ruskie.

Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days..

thats it

See thats something else I've heard. Are they so emotionally attached to their american husbands that they just lay there and take it to keep you happy?

detached *

could be way fucking worse

Vladimir The Dick with his dickheads stoled our: money, oil, gas and other expensive stuff, Krymea was stoled too, we are can't eat in MacDonald's every month and our food is: potato, cheap shit pasta and buckwheat, our cars cheap as fuck, but always need a small repair, clusterfucks of mountain niggers on our street rape and kill russians because they want so, no liberty and democracy at all, no good job for you if you are a poorfag, and a new Cold War with ALL FUCKING WORLD.
And YOU say Russia is hard 6!?
You are fucking retard.

Liberashka, eto ne porasha, zdes' poekhavshie naoborot sidyat. Pizdui obratno v svoy zagon.

I am a neonazi, ol'ka.
Go to hui.

>we are can't eat in MacDonald's every month
holy kek that is a great line

user, Germans need to feel a real fear, a real hunger, a real poverty - only then they will not give a fuck if the (((media))) will call them antisemitic, xenophobic and racist. As long as they are reach and their state is somehow functioning, they will keep voting for the same, retarded (((elites))). The only question is how soon this will happen and if the amount of German men in military age will be greater than the amount of shitskins in their 20s and 30s

And you better learn English, because it is usefuL, not usefuLL

I feel you

You could have been a nigger though.

Consider yourself lucky.

Russbro, if you're coherently speaking english, it's probably that you're a lot more capable than the average Russian you share your clay with. I'm not going to bash on your government and the shit's it has done, nobody's got time for that.
But I do have one important piece of advice :

Fucking get out ! Emmigrate, establish in a different land, get a job there, build a family. Just stay the fuck away from the Russian Federation or other similar countries.

That's not funny.
Think about this: you need work very hard for a fucking YEAR for going to McDonald's only one time.
Scary, isn't it?

Maybe if you stopped using us as scapegoats life would get better.

cъeбиcь oтcюдa нaхyй paз пиcaть пo aнглийcки нe мoжeшь

Youre living in a country where even the poorest faggots have a higher living standard than the majority of the world. You enjoy some of the best medical services, public transportation and personal freedoms in the world. Get your fucking shit together you whiny little cunt

you were born to be a meatshield for people you will never meet and blamed for everything by internet posters who think its funny. Sorry user but the world is gay.

Why are you guys so poor anyway? Can't be the cold, the scandinavians are cold too.

Sup Forums is being slid like crazy right now. Wikileaks mysteriously went down and pizzagate arrests close to the Clintons are happening! A retired US army colonel who was on the advisory board of a Haitian mining company along with Hillary Clintons brother Anthony Rodham was arrested for "Bribing Haitian Officials" yesterday:

remember that a 1/10 is a somalia tier shithole where they dirt cakes

Я нopмaльнo yмeю читaть и пиcaть нa aнглийcкoм.
Taк чтo caм cъeби, хyecoc oльгинcкий.

We have hot water in our houses.
But russians prefer to have a TV set with Vladimir The Dick in it when a good clothes.

At least you're not cucked by SJW scum like most of the West, and not populated by a hivemind of insects like China.

I understand that your quality of life is generally inferior to the West, but surely is there not some benefit in not being reproached for the mere fact of being a slavic Russian?

Additionally, you have a rich culture, that is now easily accessible via the internet, and from what I know it isn't uncommon for there to be live performances you can attend in the larger cities.

Additionally, you have a future, which is more than many in the West can say at the moment.

youtube.com/watch?v=mmCnQDUSO4I

Sorry, I meant for the reply to be for OP

So you can try to make it beter

Yeah bruh, germs really have it worst

Jesus Christ user learn to shit post without being a fagget

The special circumstances around our nation's future give us mandate to act on these issues violently, it's foolish to believe that our future will be bright when all things point at a German minority eventually. Shitskins are simply not capable of managing this country probably and you or your children will notice soon enough.

>Talk about how Germany is a shithole
>Get called out on it
>BUT IT WILL CHANGE
m8, while I agree that we need to change to maintain this level of living, you need to fuck yourself for moving the goalpost this hard trying to come of as redpilled and smug at the same time

get a job

Okay, where?

You needn't be violent, there are many peaceful solutions to your nations problems.

-> Drop Welfare
-> Attempt to improve native German birthrate
-> propagandise Poles to immigrate en-mass to
Germany (better than Arabs, yes?)

I know that the latter two are less likely to occur, but you mustn't throw the first punch. Mind you, this is not the same thing as appeasement, but you should know that if Germans are the first to engage in civil violence, then it will be propagandised in order to unite the rest of the West against Germany.

If you ask something like that you should consider construction, factories or driver work. Learn some skills and you will be paid more.

MOTHERFUCKER now I have that music stuck in my head again xD

While these solutions pose a very well reasoned alternative, they're unfortunately very unlikely to happen. Those who do oppose the current government suffer heavily form denunciation or censorship therefore most people just resigned. It seems hopeless as the situation is worsening every day.

That thought has never occurred me.

Lmaoing my ass at your life faggot

juice

>Suffer greatly
Like how? Prison sentences? Losing their jobs? I know people who are overtly anti immigrantio and anti islam, nothing has happened to them.
Or is being involved in discussions on the topic of your beliefs now suffering?

It can't be that bad bro.
I could've been born in Syria or Iraq for instance.
I consider myself really lucky.

to make it better

Didn't you read my post? I literally said they'd suffer from denunciation and censorship, eg. Netzwerkdurchsetzungsgesetz. Most German media took a stance against these political views. May I ask which Bundesland you live in?

Dropping Welfare willl not hel at improving the German native birth rate it will make it even wose. The only thing we should consider is dropping welfare (or at least children benefits) for foreigners could work.
And the Polish are coming to this countr since the 90s they were the biggest immigrant group from 1995 to 2015 and with 2 million people they are the 2nd largest minority. Even though they fit in better than the shitskins and have a better assimilation ratio it is still very mediocore compared to the needs of the German nation.