#notmyprimeminister

#notmyprimeminister

>I can't talk to people who have a different skin tone than me

You should know, you will always be a leaf. No matter how many threads you make trying to distance yourself from whatever it is you think makes people like to hate on your country, you will always be a leaf.

That's a quality immigrant you fucking loser deal with it.
>from the worst country in the world
>work 24 years in Canada
>become a Minister

I'll let you know. Some White English teacher from a rich, white, developed, happy country with great HDI somehow can't even speak proper Japanese or have proper job after 20 years in Japan. I can see why these white trash love shitting on immigrants so much.

t. david kun

He does have a point though.

He is a quality immigrant. He is a lawyer and an activist...

A lot of aussie who come from rough areas never end up with a good job.

This guy comes from Somalia gets a law degree and then becomes a minister.

The burger has a point. Someone who has actually lived through the immigration process and managed to go from fucking Somalia to a high ranking government position is clearly doing something right.

Who would you rather someone working in immigration: someone who has lived through and understands the process or someone who hasn't?

>someone who has lived through and understands the process or someone who hasn't?
ah yes the black and white fallacy
it surely is impossible to have somebody who understands the process that isn't an immigrant right

>le daily Sup Forums leaf thread #8,675,309
Rangeban Canada when?

>>work 24 years in Canada
"""works""" as a community organizer
>Ayyyo Somalis, stop shootin' each other and joing terrorist groups
""works"" as an immigration lawyer
>Ayyo gubmint being rayciss to my boi Ahmed Mogadishu let him immigrate here those terror allegations are fake he dindu nuffin
"""works""" as the leader of the Somali Congress
>Ayyoo we the Canadians now, we need mo' money fo' dem de-radicalization programs n' shieet

I don't think that line of work will be paying anyones pensions david

what's your job?

I work for a private insurance company, I'm not getting paid by the Canadian taxpayers to bring more people in to get paid by the Canadian taxpayer.

>(((insurance)))
whoa what a beacon of racial purity you are

whats your job

He's a lawyer and clearly had the education and commitment to do law.

shipyard welder

It's a for-profit insurance company owned by a non-profit organization :^)

>immigration lawyers
>not utter scumbags that make regular lawyers seem almost human
"wew"

How big are the boats that you work with?

cruise ship

nigger tier job

Neat. Have any interesting stories, facts or quirks about your job you want to share?

Still has more commitment and clearly shows a level of love for vulnerable than you.

I'll tell you one he told me. One time there was this Canadian Sup Forums fag that would not stop spamming Sup Forums 24/7 so he made sure to do an extra bad job on the ship the Canadian was about to go on for a cruise.

>lawyers
>love

It's not a fallacy, you fucking piece of shit. Ministers are supposed to be a representative of the people and a representative of the portfolio they are given. In the same way it is fucking retarded when the minister for health or science doesn't have a background in being a trained medicinal physician or a scientist/researcher/professor.

Go back to you intellectually dishonest fuckwit.

Kek. I'm not the Sup Forumsleaf nor OP. I genuinely curious what it's like being a ship welder.

>the butthurt

you're a fucking idiot

I'm not white you cunt. Like that guy, I'm from a shit country and now I'm in middle management. What are you losers from an infinitely superior doin with your life? Go ahead.

>I'm in middle management
>posts on Sup Forums during office hours
Yeah, some worker we have here.

>Ministers are supposed to be a representative of the people and a representative of the portfolio they are given

Yeah but most people would argue that it's not necessary for the Ministers of Health or Welfare to have gone through major surgery in the public system or been on welfare for a prolonged period of time.

Hell if Belgium is anything to go by you don't even need to be healthy to be a Minister of Health

This is a safe for work board, dumb leaf

it's not that interesting. making seams all day.
the country's like 95% finnish. theres no nigger tier jobs here you newworlder brainlet

>not working with the level of dedication of the locals
>not experiencing karoshi
He clearly isn't that good of a worker by Japanese standards

>Australia
>new world
The true brainlet opinion

>Hard working immigrant who doesn't leach off the government, tries to better himself and pay back his dues to the country that gave him the opportunity.
>Sup Forumscucks still angry because of his skin colour

>doesn't leach of the government

>literally paid money by them

>his job is to increase government spending by bringing in welfare dependent trash

There are some Somalis near me and they are the worst group I have ever had to deal with, the only group worse than gyppos

a finn of all the people should know that there exist a gazillion jobs that only deal with integrating more and more immigrants of their own type, somali in this case

and usually it's pretty much just on-foot community work talking to people, something anyone could do without any education or wit

Why arent there Japs here teaching us how to speak jap?

Oh right...

damn, rekt

>My gubernment imported people with a different skin tone than me and said its fine

Didn't take you long to confirm your demise. Adios my leafy friends.

This can only end well.

h-h-hot

LEAFS BTFO

>Ahmed Hussein
Guess we need a northern wall too now

I was wondering why everyone was defending this nigger, and then i realized there were no ID's
what cuck board is this from?

Wow, an immigrant have successfully integrated and achieved success on the country, but still talked down?
I don't get it, do you prefer the somalian became a butt pirate in canada?
but ofc you'll complaint anyway, "i'm still virgin because somalian butt pirate took all the women"