Why do you guys criticize Israel for "oppressing" the Palestinians? In 1967 a shitload of Muslims invaded Israel...

Why do you guys criticize Israel for "oppressing" the Palestinians? In 1967 a shitload of Muslims invaded Israel, and in 6 days they got completely fucked in the ass. Israel even gained control of the Sinai Peninsula. It is clear as day that Israel rightfully won its territory and Muslims need to get the fuck out of Israel.

youtube.com/watch?v=iRYZjOuUnlU

>Why do you guys criticize Israel for "oppressing" the Palestinians?

Sup Forums has a lot of Mudslime diaspora.

>In 1967 a shitload of Muslims invaded Israel
you gotta be kidding
israel started that war by attacking them as a "preventive strike"

pretty much like japs did to the usa or germany to the soviet union

Because it has more to do with hating Jews you dumb spic

Because they have, and continue to to this day.
>In 1967 a shitload of Muslims invaded Israel, and in 6 days they got completely fucked in the ass. Israel even gained control of the Sinai Peninsula.
So? Because they did well in one war they should have territory and be allowed to treat the people who live there as they like? The war was a conflict of politics between states, it wasn't an ideological conflict or a total war between two ethnicities. It certainly wasn't some religious war to determine who was right and wrong between muslims and jews.
>It is clear as day that Israel rightfully won its territory and Muslims need to get the fuck out of Israel.
So because they killed tons of soldiers from Egypt, Syria and Jordan they somehow have legitimacy to control land over the palestinians whose land it is? Fuck off m8

Looks like someone is still salty over Karelia.

I don't, fuck p*lsestine sympathizers

Hmmm

one thing is conventional war (which Israel started and won) and another is jew tactics involving settlements

There already is a Palestinian state; it's called Jordan.

Because they hate Jews, if it was any other group they wouldn't care.

Just look at how the love Russia despite them doing similar shit in Georgia, Czechnia, and Ukraine

Israel is a problematic racist oppressive state.

Because they do opress palestinians, just like the chinese opress tibetans or turks opress kurds.

>In 1967 a shitload of Muslims invaded Israel, and in 6 days they got completely fucked in the ass
Yes, and?

>It is clear as day that Israel rightfully won its territory and Muslims need to get the fuck out of Israel
Israel has muslim citizens, they didn't annex palestinian territories because their claim is too weak to justify the displacement of so many people, where will the palestinians go? They might be muslims but it isn't enough, neighboring countries don't want them in, and neither do they want to leave their ancestral land.

If the US annexed your shithole would you be ok with them telling you to move to Mexico or murdering you for not obeying them?

annexation doesn't mean the citizens are forced out

What are you on about?

Israel needs modern values such as democracy, immigration, diversity, secularism, and a respect to human rights.

Israel needs African immigrants to pay their pensions and to work what a Jew wont do.

>annexation doesn't mean the citizens are forced out
That's what Israel did, my example is a hypothetical situation that will very likely never happen, I know americans have a hard time grasping abstract concepts but i beg you to try.

Conquests rarely involve massive displacements like in Israel and this is why it stands out and why so many people are butthurt.

Isn't the Pali population at least 4x what it was in 1948?

Shove your Sup Forums talking points up your ass, you faggot. Screaming "LE OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL XDDD" for the thousandth time isn't the funny, clever joke you think it is.

>tfw Israel will never EVER get the Sinai back
REEEEEEE THEIR BORDERS COULD BE SO MUCH MORE AESTHETIC

Remember when Israel bombed a PLO office in Tunis? Good times.

Whats with this good goy american in this thread?

hello jew

The West Bank has one of the highest rates of cousin marriage, inbreeding, and birth defects in the world.

Remember this? Good times.

>finance likes get BTFO
meh

I hate Israel, retards, but I hate Sup Forumstards more.

I understand, Israel brings too much attention, you lot prefer working in the shadows.

Probably an Israeli on vacation, I would be surprised if it's an actual american because this is some next level boot licking

It's no more of a tragedy to kill M*slims than it is plague rats or lice.

Or jews.

ITT: ISIS members have a chimpout

to lazy

You fit in very well and everyone likes you now that you posted a variation of the majority opinion, no western flag will call you a shitskin or make poo in loo jokes anymore. You are a honorary white, welcome to the secret club.

I thought Tunisia was relatively moderate but this one poster said three of his high school classmates joined ISIS, one is dead now and the other is in a Syrian prison.

>people discuss and argue
>insult them in a separate post so that no one can respond
Show us the superior jewish intelligence that earned so many nobel prizes my friend

well gaza is now pretty much a concentration camp.. israel keeps invading palestine and building.. they keep asking for "their people" to move back to israel because "god" chose them and all the bullshit they say so pretty much another war because religion. system...

Now ask yourself how the world would benefit from an independent Palestine? All you end up with is another dirt poor Muslim shithole that does nothing but supply ISIS recruits.

ok, they conquered their land and shit and it is now a part of israel

give them israli citizenship then

Wow, 1967. So sad. What happened in 1948 though? I seem to remember something happening back then.

You mean the peace treaty proposed by the UN that Palestinians rejected?

"israel" aka the ashkenazi state

they have no reason to be there.

yea the true redpill is to support israel