Tell me more about the Igbo. Why are they so intelligent, wealthier and more brilliant than anyone in Africa...

Tell me more about the Igbo. Why are they so intelligent, wealthier and more brilliant than anyone in Africa, even surpassing Chinese in the IQ tests?
They are like the Germans of Africa.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t0auoC2wOsI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amadioha#Consort_to_Ani
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The niger delta

Because after hundreds of years of being enslaved by other tribes, the white man came to their 'country' and set up schools etc. The Igbo took andvantage of that.
youtube.com/watch?v=t0auoC2wOsI

Because even the black race deserves some redeeming ethnicity

sage

bs propaganda with shill bump/co-sign

Nigeria is trash...

TRANSFER OF ($ 25,200.000.00)
I AM SULEMAN BELLO, THE AUDITOR GENERAL OF AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK HERE IN BURKINA FASO. DURING THE COURSE OF OUR AUDITING, I DISCOVERED A FLOATING FUND IN AN ACCOUNT OPENED IN THE BANK BY MR JOHN KOROVO AND AFTER GOING THROUGH SOME OLD FILES IN THE RECORDS I DISCOVERED THAT THE OWNER OF THE ACCOUNT DIED IN THE (BEIRUT-BOUND CHARTER JET) PLANE CRASH ON THE 25TH DECEMBER 2003 IN COTONOU

AND NOBODY HAS OPERATED ON THIS ACCOUNT AGAIN, THE OWNER OF THIS ACCOUNT IS MR JOHN KOROVO A FOREIGNER, AND A TRADER WHO TRADE ON GOLD AND MINING, HE DIED, SINCE 2003 AND NO OTHER PERSON KNOWS ABOUT THIS ACCOUNT OR ANY THING CONCERNING IT, THE ACCOUNT HAS NO OTHER BENEFICIARY AND MY INVESTIGATION PROVED TO ME AS WELL THAT MR JOHN KOROVO DIE ALONG WITH HIS TIRED FAMILY. THE AMOUNT INVOLVED IS (USD 25.2 M) TWENTY-FIVE MILLION, TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY , I AM CONTACTING YOU AS A FOREIGNER BECAUSE THIS MONEY CAN NOT BE APPROVED TO A LOCAL PERSON HERE, BUT CAN ONLY BE APPROVED TO ANY FOREIGNER WITH VALID INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVERS LICENSE AND FOREIGN ACCOUNT BECAUSE THE MONEY IS IN US DOLLARS AND THE FORMER OWNER OF THE ACCOUNT MR JOHN KOROVO IS A FOREIGNER TOO, AND THE MONEY CAN ONLY BE APPROVED INTO A FOREIGN ACCOUNT.

I NEED YOUR STRONG ASSURANCE THAT YOU WILL NEVER, NEVER CHEAT ME AS SOON AS THIS FUND HIT INTO YOUR ACCOUNT. WITH MY INFLUENCE AND THE POSITION OF THE BANK OFFICIAL WE CAN TRANSFER THIS MONEY TO ANY FOREIGNER’S RELIABLE ACCOUNT WHICH YOU CAN PROVIDE WITH ASSURANCE THAT THIS MONEY WILL BE INTACT PENDING OUR PHYSICAL ARRIVAL IN YOUR COUNTRY FOR SHARING. THE BANK OFFICIAL WILL PROVE ALL DOCUMENTS OF TRANSACTION IMMEDIATELY FOR YOU TO RECEIVE THIS FUND LEAVING NO TRACE TO ANY PLACE AND TO BUILD CONFIDENCE.

>even surpassing Chinese in the IQ tests?
Source? I don't believe you.

>the Igbo
Literally who.

> wealthier and more brilliant than anyone in Africa, even surpassing Chinese in the IQ tests?
Made up bullshit.

>They are like the Germans of Africa.
considering the Biafra War, I'd agree with this

Black jewish master race?

Why is woman always lighter-skinned?

bleach, god, bleach..

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amadioha#Consort_to_Ani

>Amadioha is often shown as a husband to Ani, who is the Earth mother. In some Igbo traditions, the pair are said to be the first Alusi to have been created by Chukwu. The two are often honored with Mbari houses, which were made with mudbrick. Amadioha is typically depicted as a fair-skinned, titled gentleman of cool temper who is the patron of "light skinned Igbos" and "men of exalted rank."[17] While Ani is considered to be the lawmaker of Igbo society (which is known as Odinani), Amadioha is the enforcer and protector of the law.

A whaitu guy literally bleached their queen hundreds/thousands of years ago.

Niger, please

women are always lighter in every race

why are you lying you dumb nigger?

looks like some potato niggers stumbled down into africa and bleached some black girls.

The peoples of southern nigeria are generally smarter due to complex trade and sexual selection for mates who can acquire more money shrewdly. True for much of the Niger River Delta ethnic groups. And we're not inbred cousin fuckers like the muslims in the north. Igbos in particular don't respect people without business sense, and marrying their women requires a rather expensive wedding and gifts to the parents. Still, Igbos are some of the rudest people you will ever meet. If you've ever dealt with an eye rolling, tongue clucking, haggling, scoffing, entitled, exasperated nigerian with a superiority complex it was probably an Igbo. Igbos are natural entrepreneurs and believe if you weren't reselling stuff to your schoolmates for a profit then you were a dumb kid. Cold and calculating by Nigerian standards. They aren't sexually adventurous at all and generally grossed out by anything except babymaking P in Vagee.

Hausas are pretentious and a little shy. And all their men are fucking homosexuals or boy lovers. On the other hand, Hausa guys have the bigggest BBCs in all of Nigeria. Like a fucking third leg or something. Generally dumb and inbred, the Hausa (and other northerners) whine about being "persecuted" for being muslim but gladly eat up affirmative action benefits.

Yoruba guys are braggarts and last 10 seconds during sex. Their women have huge butts and shiny skin. The yoruba is very proud of his heritage, but more concerned with displaying wealth (regardless of if he actually has it). Total hypocrites about sex. Calls people perverts and degenerates but is usually a perverted degenerate in secret.

Delta guys are extremely handsome (no homo) and manly. They are not very rich or fashionable, but they compensate with looks and natural charm. Many of them are considered ignorant (but not dumb) hicks who actually still hunt for their food in some places. The girls are sweet, feminine, and innocent. Won't cheat on you.

what a mess

So Igbos are basically the Jews of Africa.

>even Nigeria has to deal with welfare nigs

>Won't cheat on you.

Annnddd discarded.

LOL biggest bbcs in nigeria, thats a funny line. Who's measuring all these bbcs ?? You?? good one.

Women like to whiten their skin. White skin is the standard of beauty around the world.

Then were are all the Igbo Theoretical Physicists?

probably some swedish scientist

>They are like the Germans of Africa.
So they like letting their country get filled by foreigners and have no appreciable sense of humour?

Nice and informative post, but you should accompany it with some sources like a map that separetes the regions, photos etc

So just black jews.

Edo people are shady as hell and criminal.

>Pimp?
Edo

>Prostitute?
Edo

>Robber?
Edo

>Drug seller?
Edo

These guys are the ones who fathered the 419 Internet Nigerian prince scam. They'll do anything for money, even murder. Don't hang around Edo state after dark. These guys are those sheisty nigerians you see in Europe and Asia selling dubious merchandise and shuffling foolish westerners into bars/clubs/massage parlors to be ripped off/robbed.

Middle belt folks don't really have stereotypes, but their girls are basically the easiest in Nigeria.

Calabar men are generally lazy & shiftless. Their women are excellent lovers though. Will always cook and clean for you, and bang whenever you feel like. Too bad they're not very cute.

China cheats on tests. Assuming they are actually smart, then it means they are a distinct genetic group in Africa that has evolved intelligence for some reason.

so nigeria is also plagued by gypsies

Do you live in Nigeria or something ?

Average nigerian cock is like 5 inches in length or somethin like that. you would expect a group of primitive beasts to be packin a bit more than that.

Many such cases. Egyptians, Berbers, and other long lost whitish explorers founded several such traditions in the early historical and even prehistoric eras. The Fulani have something of this too, for instance.

All these niggers say "the devil is a lie!! I got inches!"

>Their women have huge butts and shiny skin.
Well, that´s my vacation plans sorted. THanks, negrologist-user.

*west africa

Each region has a group that fills the niche

fake news

Yeah, do the negro community a solid by inseminating their negroidic women with civilized human man cum..

No two maps of that shithole are ever alike.

come on nigger-kun, these posts are racist. You seem to imply there are racial differences between ethnic groups such as dick size.

Lel.

>The devil is a lie! I got inches!

Hmm...kinda. Fulani people people fill the role of "nomadic faggots who nobody likes but insist on squatting their shitty herds & temporary villages in places nobody wants them".

Edo people fill the role of actual scheming crooks.
Nigerian-Burger. Came over when I was 17.
Hausa BBC is mostly reserved for their village buttbuddy or closeted arab/turk homos on hajj.
Take it with a grain of salt. Most of the Muslim tribes in west africa make claims about an Arabian ancestor/founder to relate themselves to Mohammed. Failing that they try to relate themselves to Bilal. I once knew a coal black old Mandinka guy who started to get annoyed by me when I asked about his ancestry. He just kept repeating "I am Daud ibn Omar ibn X ibn Y ibn Mohammed" with an annoyed half-smile.

Still, in his defense it's considered awkward and rude among most africans to talk about your tribe to strangers. But I have autism.
Hehe, I remember a panic years back when superstitious rural Edo people were claiming sorcerers were shrinking their cocks.
Hope you enjoy being a sugar daddy, yoruba girls expect to be taken care of

Because even among niggers you have different subspecies with different physical and cognitive traits.

These are just stereotypes, yes. But they kind of inform how nigerian groups see each other.

Is that you Rasenemus?

Thanks for the info m8.

Do all Nigerians also smell?
I happen to know a bunch of Africans. 1 from Uganda, another from Zimbabwe, and another 2 from Nigeria.
The Nigerian guys simply stink, the other 2 Africans don't. One of them has it so bad that you only have to be standing 6 metres away to smell him. And he reeks.
We once had to put a chair outside for hours on end when one of the Nigerian dudes infected it with his stink after sitting in it the night before at a house party.
It it a genetic thing that causes them to sweat so hard or is it simply a lack of hygiene?

good question. hopefully we will get an answer.

Hygiene thing. For whatever reason, the ones that recently come here tend not to deal with deodorant (I have no fucking idea why). Once it's brought to their attention, they usually get that shit sorted.

youre supposed to leave nigeria for burgerland buddy not the other way around

So your country has a mandinka problem too? America has a mandinka problem, they black all the white wives at the jews' behest.

Does that thing djent?

I don't think it's a hygiene thing since they look clean. They're also been living here for at least a decade.
My Ugandan friend told me that the smell could also be a tribal thing and they could be from the same tribe.

I think they were probably just poor groomers. Although I do know our food smells rather strong to foreigners, not Poo in Loo bad but still strong. If they were illegals or just from some bumfuck village that could explain it too. Deodorant isn't really a thing for hicks.

This one nigger's smell area coverage was out of control though. I really don't think it was just hygiene.

Shit

That's the smell of the BBC.

Shane Diesel and Michael Jordan hail from the Igba tribe, probably.

They're descendants of one of the ancient Israelite/Jewish tribes. They're pretty based - the very reason Portugal, Israel and South Africa supported them in their war against the Nigerians. They were also rooting for Trump during the elections funnily enough.

This reads like a race selector in the elder scrolls charecter creation.
>merchant or thief race

>Shane Diesel and Michael Jordan
America's heroes.

Hello mtumbo, I see your wifi works good

And which tribe doest thou hail from?

Why is that though? Always wondered this.

The melanin in the skin has the function to protect you from UV rays, but your body also uses UV light to generate vitamin D. Since Vitamin D is importatnt for pregnacy development, women need to absorb more UV light, and are lighter in all races.

Nice universities over at Costa Rica. My respect

I'm Nupe