Hello Sup Forums. I seek guidance

Hello Sup Forums. I seek guidance.

I'm a wage slave. I work a warehouse job. The pay is good because unionized shop. Benefits, the whole 9. I come in 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. Sometimes 9 hour days. When I get home, I have absolutely zero drive to do anything. I mean anything.

I used to come home and have plans. Whether that plan be as simple as firing up a video game with the boys, to going to the gym, to restructuring my server and network. Now I just come home, stare blankly at my monitor. Browse Sup Forums for 5 minutes. Browse Sup Forums for another 5. Get through the intro of a YouTube video and close the window. Then go for a drive for 20-40 minutes. Sometimes in silence. Sometimes with music so low I can't hear words because I just don't want to listen to anyone speak right now but can't stand the quiet.

I can't even say I feel depressed. I just feel hollow. Like I've had everything inside scooped out. Like I'm just going through the motions. Everyday. Is this it? Is this all there is now? What would you recommend I do Sup Forums? Have any of you felt in a slump like this?

>I can't even say I feel depressed. I just feel hollow
So you're depressed

nancy is displeased with your blog post

Find a wife and make some children user.

Sounds like a mixture of age / too little sleep and general hate for the world. I also suffer from this, sleep helps, usually I have 6-7 hours but if I push for 11 hours at the weekend I can almost push the malaise off and have a reasonably constructive day. I presume there is something up, whether it be some kind of masked depression (I've never been depressed I just feel low energy) a overly comfy sofa, maybe some form of airbourne fungus? Who knows, tried more exercise, vitamins etc... Nothing helps, sleep does a little.

How much do you earn and how does one go about getting a comfy job like that?

I work in a retail clothing store making $9/hr. work is shitty and managers are overbearing shlomos, coworkers are all women or gays so i can't bond with anyone

Just suck it up champ, be a man, fake it 'till you make it.

I'd talk to doctor or counselor about depression.

But I struggle with being unproductive after work. Tbh, what I found helped me was doing social clubs or activities (working out, boxing class, trivia night at bar, softball league, whatever). The key is to have those things be outside your home, AND to go straight from work to them.

In my case, once I got into my house, I didn't leave. I got lazy. Forcing myself outside gets me in the habit.

As for depression, do you regularly exercise?

You're not alone user.

I suppose. Too stubborn to admit it
A relationship is one of 2 relatively happy people enjoying each other's lives together. I'm not even sure I'm happy by myself. Why would I want to drag someone else down?
I'm 25. Sleep less than 5 hours a day
I rely heavily on sugar free energy drinks.
I make $22.50/hr currently. I'll be at $31/hr within 4 years as per contract. Full benefits. As for the how, go to places where unions like the UAW or teamsters are. Sometimes there a job postings and you can get in as a temporary employee for $15/hr for a couple months. If you're good, they'll hire you full time. Once you're unionized full time, it takes a lot to get fired.
I'm trying user. I've been faking it for so long. I'm just so tired. When does the making it part start? Because my smile is feeling more and more like a mask with each passing day and I'm afraid people in my life may start asking questions about me I can't answer.
I was working out before all this nonsense started. That has since ceased. Maybe I should keep a gym bag with clean work out clothes in my car so I can just go straight to the gym from work.

there's always heroine, it feels good and all the cool kids do it

you could always kill yourself

Heroin is a downer. I'm already tired and down
Meth may be more up my alley. Thanks though.

You need a goal.

You already have a job so I assume you're white.
Find a white woman and start a family. That's a realistic goal.

Kill yourself, OP. It's the only thing that makes sense in this rat maze you're forced to run daily.
Make sure to stream it for your friends over here, though.

And don't be a fool to fall for that "you need a goal" hogwash. When are you gonna pursue your unattainable goal, when you get back from work, dead tired? Just end this vicious cycle and pull the plug.

I'm good on the whole "kill myself" thing man. Doing such a thing is cowardly and will do nothing but move my suffering onto those me who knew me.

Suffering never leaves. It just changes hands.

Also piss of Serb scum.

>being this pathetic
>serb flag

It all checks out

Yea white. A bastard mutt comprised of Polish, German, and some French (gee, thanks Mom)

True enough. You're not the first to recommend the marriage and children route. Does it really change life for the better that much? Or am I being memed on?

Get more sleep user. There is no worse enemy to any man than a severe lack of sleep. Try to get 7 hours minimum each day. It may feel like a waste of time at first, but you'll soon notice that you make much better use of the 17 hours you have left.

I feel you OP.

Except I work 6 days a week for 50-70 hours. What little time I have I spend lying in bed or on my couch trying to recover. I don't have time for any kind of social life or hobby. I have no friends. My wife (my second one, first one left me because I was never around) is increasingly concerned about my mental well being. My kids (with first wife. She has full custody because my job makes it impossible to have a regular schedule) are understanding, but I see the disappointment in their eyes when I can't attend things they're involved with. I take no joy in anything. Life feels like a hazy fog that I'm just shambling through.

I've been doing this for 25yrs and I honestly can't see myself doing it for one more year. I'll kill myself.

Motivation is fleeting, don't bother trying to feel "motivated" as you will only last a couple of weeks before giving up and going back in to your slump. You need to forge self-discipline. You need to relish in discomfort and pain.

Sign up for a good gym that caters towards those who are serious about lifting (read: NOT Planet fitness), sign up for the best plan at 1 year. This will help force you to go 5 or 6 days a week and will force you to take your workouts seriously (meaning no fucking around on the phone at all). As you get into the habit and lift more, you will naturally forge your self-discipline which can be applied into other fields.

It will be painful from multiple facets, but that's the best way to grow stronger.

albania is canceled! velika srbija now

also agreed, plz stream suicide op

>A relationship is one of 2 relatively happy people enjoying each other's lives together. I'm not even sure I'm happy by myself. Why would I want to drag someone else down?

That's the double edge of it. One won't fix the other. You need to have a life that you want to share. I can't give great advice but I struggle sometimes too. Wageslave also as a tradesman. I relate to a lot of what you're saying.

I wouldn't recommend the pharmajew, try and find something you feel passionate about. It can be anything. I know it sounds like hollow advice but try and make things to look forward to. I force myself to see mates sometimes even when I don't feel like it because I always feel better for it.

Good luck user.

What are you going to do later in life?
Having a family is important.

Start jiujitsu

Gracie Barra represents.

That's some good advice actually.

I hope it never comes to that user. There has to be a fix or something to snap out of this funk we're in.
I have a membership at LA fitness. Since this shit has all started, I haven't kept up with going. Even eating. I usually forget to or don't want to bother so end up eating something premade or not at all.
Thanks for the sound advice Aussie. Hope it gets better for you too. Good luck with the Abbos and deadly everything over there
Why jujitsu specifically? Why any fighting style?

>I rely heavily on sugar free energy drinks
S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

I don't have a job but I felt like you did when I was in school. Now I'm just anxious that I won't accomplish anything in life since I'm a neet and all. I got drunk last night and tried to make a plan of how I wanted my life to look like and the kind of person I wanted to be. It includes me exercising daily and living in a beach with tons of sunshine.

Find a mission, and work on that.
Men need a mission in life.
Something you are passionate about.
If you can't find that, you are finished in this world.

The benefits of physical activity are well founded. Personally, I have found combat sports to be preferable to me than other forms purely due to the fact you are 100% responsible for your performance, it can be highly competitive or chill as fuck, the minimum physical standards for entry are pretty low (good luck starting boxing with shit cardio), less injuries than other combat sports (in my experience), very little head trauma and dudes involved are usually chill as fuck.

so move to da beach and become a gym instructor or something

Chad Nationalism

jiu-jitsu is the most effective martial art on the planet

Trolling in a thread where user is in need. What a scum bag.

What the fuck does this have to do with Sup Forums?

Look into 10 hour shifts and only work 4 day weeks. use vacation time when you've got it

I wouldn't say any one style is "most effective". I'll agree that the way it's generally set up it's tough to bullshit, which guarantees a good level of confidence that what you're learning is effective.