THIS HAS GOT TO STOP NOW!!!

Ok i work at a company that takes care of small business' needs online, seo, etc.

If you now want to be listed on Google Search, Maps or myBusiness you are now told to define your business either as LGBT or Transgender friendly or not. Google says its to show the LGBTQ+ community that some businesses are not inclusive and should be avoided.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS?! This now means if you're a logging business and you are not "LGBT or Transgender Safespace/Inclusive" your business will not be listed on Search or Maps!

Good to see our agenda is working. Next I propose higher taxes for heterosexuals.

I work on a software that promotes these kind of shit too.... I know that feel.... -_-

Isnt safespace simply the left-wing form of segregation?

I'd be willing to pay reparations. I'm so sorry for the hurt that white males have caused you

You can put the "safespace" in the basement, so nobody will see ´em

Why can't companies simply offer a service in exchange for money anymore?

>what is lying?

If there aren't any legal ramifications to lying and just saying you are, who gives a shit?

Because business is being used to police (((values))) because governments like the US have an anti Bolshevik constitution in the way. Without it you have government censorship, like the uk

Run AdNa, make a list with goolag employees and conractors private data, share it, RWDS will do the rest. The goolag needs to die after their pets died first

Because some of us really are christians in this so called "nation under God"

>WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS?! This now means if you're a logging business and you are not "LGBT or Transgender Safespace/Inclusive" your business will not be listed on Search or Maps!
Bad example because a logging company wouldn't need to be listed on the local search pack, it's mainly for customer facing businesses.
What's the harm in marking yourself as LGBT friendly if you're customer facing? Is this actually a ranking factor? (Sadly I feel I already know the answer to this last Q)

I work for a digital marketing agency just yards away from their office, and yes, local businesses are now being encouraged to classify themselves as either LGBT/Transgender friendly or none and risk being pushed down to the deep deep pages of Google's index.

Google is forcibaly putting a Star of David on all businesses right now. Google 'local bar' and see all the bars pop up in your search results with big bold letters saying "Transgender Safespace".

One of our clients is a private catholic school which is now classed as LGBT/Transgender safespace in Google in order to improve its SEO and Ad Rank score when people search for kindergartens... it will do more damage than good but in Google's eyes who gives a shit either you're a marxist or an enemy.

Fuck them

I envy the day that your community burns. It's hard to be gay, lesbian, or bi and actually support your shitty group.

Haha im in seo and i deal with this shit too. My clients had a good kek over it.

Will never happen. Support for gays is increasing every year. Religiousness in Americans meanwhile is in decline.

A competitor will arise and it will probably be Chinese, or at least funded by a Chinese company

This, government is bound by troublesome things like "laws" and "obligation not to censor" so (((they))) sidestep by coopting these giant corporations which have immense power over our lives to do their bidding

This. It's getting harder and harder to just be an honest hard working man. No matter what or where, it's like this world is trying to corner you into becoming a liar.

>dude just swear an oath of loyalty to this image of Augustus what's the big deal

nipon waifus > korean waifus

America is also in decline.

Just list your company as LGBTBBQ+ friendly and, you know, not be actually LGBTBBQ+ friendly. What are they gonna do.

Looks like a "Sue me bankrupt" poll

Could someone please tweet this shit with an explanation for normies?

Christian groups will be apoplectic

Obvious troll post because this simply isn't true. Fags don't have kids, so the way they make new fags is also explained by the fact that pedophilia and homosexuality are so highly correlated. And religious people have children; atheism is the fastest dying "religion" in the world because they don't have children at anywhere near the same rate.

Maybe this is one of the reasons for our demographic crisis? Hmm.

Christian business, the new Star of David.

Just sell to the queers. A sale or service doesnt mean you endorse their degeneracy. If their presence becomes disruptive kick them out for that.

This has very little to do with the LGBT community and everything to do with the "or else"

meh so what. Be honest and subscribe to other search engines. Who cares if faggots find out you don't support their sodomy... You shouldn't be serving them anyway.

>Fag, Tranny and Nigger Removal Service inc.
LGBTQ-friendly
Transgender safespace
Free fried chicken, dragon dildos and hormone treatments

When companies like google can produce a product no one can reproduce such that people become dependent on it, there should be discrimination laws against favoritism of clients based on ideology just like there are for hiring people, but that are only in effect once their company controls a certain percentage of the market. That way, people like cake shop lady can turn away faggots, but google couldn't pull this shit unless there were a viable alternative to using their service.

Plenty of gays do have kids from previous heterosexual relationships, adoption, or surrogacy.

>Fags don't have kids, so the way they make new fags is also explained by the fact that pedophilia and homosexuality are so highly correlated
tell us about the rape epidemic of young white boys you subhuman retard. your family is more likely to sexually assault or abuse you just like people you know are more like to kill you than random strangers.

you are a fucking retard and only other stupid fucking retards who will never amount to anything and will shunned by society and probably murdered by shitskins think like you

>You are more likely to be sexually abused by your gay dad or homo uncles.

Those are still homos, desu.

So if a guy is married to his wife and has sex with her but also diddles his kids that makes him gay? Nope, bisexual.

u still use Google? hehe dumb

it's women you fucking moron. sisters, mothers, aunts, and other shit molest boys you fucking retard virgin mongoloid. there's about 1000 shitskins raping and murdering white girls for every single "boy" who was molested and most of the molested boys are molested by women.

you thinking gay men are out here raping little boys is just because you're a fucking faggot who wants to deep inside and are projecting. if you actually gave a fuck about kiddy diddlers then you'd ban shitskins from entering the country or white societies cause they're 95% of the rapist, but you're a limp dick faggot who has fantasies about raping boys even though you never met a man who was raped by another man in your life or even heard of them from anybody you know.

oh and if you fucking retards weren't ugly as shit as a kid then you would've known it's teenager girls and women who want to molest boys cause it would've happened to you. instead you're a fucking faggot thinking about adult men doing it to you

I'm not sure you actually read my post properly. But since you're an American I'll spell it out for you in very simple terms, terms your common core education will allow you to understand.

Most fags get their start in that world by being raped by an older fag. Why do you think the same-sex relationships you see in real life mostly have one party who is much older/younger than the other? In fact it's a joke among fags as to how they reproduce; they prey on the young. Ever heard of prison and the amount of men that come out of it gay because they've fucked/been fucked by other guys so many times?

It makes him worthy of death by Zyklon B.

Yes women molest kids too. In other news: water is wet. The only difference is they can get away with it more easily. Any behavior like that is disgusting and the perpetrators deserve an extremely painful death.

>WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS?!
Monopolist. They would fuck you anyway even without faggots because it's what monopoly like to do

>Most fags get their start in that world by being raped by an older fag.
no they don't you stupid fucking piece of shit. that's just your imagination running wild.

most sluts get their start by fucking older guys too you limp dick faggot. it's entirely common for attractive girls like 16 to be fucking guys who are in their twenties. this was decades ago so now 12 year olds are probably doing it too now.

>Yes women molest kids too
if women molest and sexually abuse boys most always how is it correlated to gay men you dumb piece of shit? you'd have to say women molesting boys turns them gay as well to your little retard idea to even try and work.

you've got the critical thinking skills of a shitskin subhuman so there's no reason to even talk with you further.

Can't you...insert some bugs in the code?

Isn't the government involved in Google?
Do they receive any money from the fed for any reason? Their affiliates?
Do government types work for them, or through them? Or their affiliates?

Government types can't play the same games as private types.. So if Google can do this, it's because they're "private"

I'm pretty sure Google is a front, that it's almost all government by now, and they'd rather people didn't know that.

They'll insist it's private and not subject to the same rules, and that discrimination against non-gays isn't a thing.

We'll prove otherwise, they'll win anyway.. and this is the fun part; whatever let's them win here is the victory for the continued right to refuse service.

top fucking kek you have no idea

Did you hear how Milo lost his virginity? It's a disgusting story but he's not alone in that. Sluts do it because a lot of them have daddy issues, either their father isn't around or didn't love them enough (or in some cases a little too much) and they seek that attention from elsewhere. Same reason fags become fags and lesbians become lesbians. Attachment disorders or trauma a lot of the time.

You can barely form coherent sentences yet say I have the critical thinking skills of a shitskin subhuman? top kek, other side of the wall for you, Pablo.

>molested boys are molested by women.
.... nice.

Yes, it's very possible. Being gay doesn't mean you can't get a girl pregnant.

Even if it was bisexual, that's not a good deflection. It's still "LGBT"

exactly
i mean, it's bad, i don't condone it. and in many cases can be quite harmful. cases where some 12 year old boy is now paying child support. shit like that.

but generally speaking, it's not even 10% as bad as when a dude rapes a boy. the gayshit makes it worse. sorry fags, but it does. it's a dick. i know some love dicks and don't see the harm, but dicks dude. just trust me, dicks, not good unless you're gay or a woman. so... no. dicks eww

The slippery slope is too real. We are descending into degenerate chaos.

i hate to break it to you, user, but EVERY faggot begins by being molested. it's not even debatable. it's an absolute fact.

But it doesn't mean gay guys are more likely to molest kids and therefore we shouldn't have gay marriage. It means bisexual guys married to women molest the kids so banning gays from marrying does nothing to curb that.

I was never molested.

Holy shit is this the start of the next great flood?

Sure, you don't see it that way- after all, you're a degenerate pedo faggot- but you were. You have a demon in you. Wake up.

i wish more people ran breath of the wild so i didnt have to watch that thing

seems nice enough though

Christianity is in decline, but Islam is on the rise and they are much less tolerant of faggots

I'm sure you think that. Every gay or bisexual person I've ever met was either abused as a child (sexually or otherwise) or has some severe attachment disorder. Every lesbian I've ever met has been a snarky obnoxious bitch too. Poorly adjusted.

retrofit gas chambers into safe spaces

I've been trying to figure this out as well.

The problem is they just want you to bow at the knee to them even if oyu dont give a fuck about them.

Google is the instrument they are using to slowly bring about one world government.

Who's holding the gun to your head?

Islam is not going to be here in significant quantities for that to matter. Evangelical Christians hate gays the most of any group and they are already here but there are less observant ones every year.

look how personally offended this little faggot is by this. after you're done huffing and puffing, the reality will still be the same: THE GAY COMMUNITY IS SATURATED WITH CHILD MOLESTERS AND DISEASE CARRIERS AT ASTRONOMICAL LEVELS. enjoy your adult diapers.

gaystappo have become immensely powerful in the last five years because these corporations and governments embolden them and hand them the gun they hold to societies head.

show me on the doll where uncle mookie touched you, fairy

>Evangelical Christians hate gays the most of any group
Islamic countries throw fags like you off of rooftops. In Christian countries you are at least allowed to exist so long as you keep your indecent lifestyle to yourself.

>enjoy your adult diapers
top kek, incontinence is the direct result of taking it up the ass too many times. I remember reading something about some fag going to see a doctor and this doctor finding fecal matter on his brain. Absolutely disgusting.

Nope, God promised to never flood the world again. Next time it will be with fire.

>In Christian countries you are at least allowed to exist so long as you keep your indecent lifestyle to yourself.
It was mistake. Faggots understand only violence.

This could backfire and drive more business to anti-queer businesses. It's not like Google can shoah every Christian mom-and-pop off the net

I agree. There's a reason you don't see pride parades in Saudi Arabia. It would be like them painting a target on their forehead.

So list yourself as LGBTQ and tranny friendly then tell them to fuck right off as soon as any of them show up? It's not rocket science. What are they going to do? Send the Fag Police to your business to make sure you're homo enough?

Maybe a way to scare those islam fags is to use equal harsh punishment for terrorism and hatespeach (yes its actually not legal in switzerland to say whatever you want just because you want to, which is called being a decent human being for all the dumb muricans) lets say, the punishment is hell, death and you will be thrown in a pit full of porkblood?

That would be one way to stop terrorist attacks. Any Islamist captured alive will be drowned in a vat of pigs blood. You only need to do that a few times to show them we're not fucking around anymore.

Exactly my point. Blocher would have the balls, the rest is just sp faggots. Well but atleast our liberals are not as retarded as muricans

It would be difficult for them to reach American levels of retardation. I haven't seen any terrorist attacks here either, aside from that one guy on the train. In fact there isn't even a Wikipedia page for terrorist attacks in Switzerland; it's entitled 'List of terrorist incidents' and most of them are from the 70s or whenever.

Not in the United States. Here Muslims are more tolerant of us than evangelical Christians.

>you actually believe that
top kek they would kill your degenerate ass given the chance

No. They aren't. You are either a bot or a shill. I've lived with Muslims as an out gay person... It isn't fun. They are violent. They attack women and steal from you.

Christians might disagree with you and then invite you to church.

Go ask pulse about Muslim love.

Not in the United States.

Same stats said Hillary would win.

Guess what.. A Christian disagrees with you and it ends peacefully. A Muslim disagrees with you and it's off a building.

You're an idiot.

Has the aids gotten to your brain comrade?

Why do I need to specify I am friendly to just one or two groups? Does that mean I am unfriendly to others? Does that mean that I hate certain groups of people that I didn't include on my tag list?

You don't need to tag your business as being friendly towards specific groups of people. As a business, it is inherently ideal to be friendly to ALL groups that would be willing to buy your product. Yes, as a business, you can deny service to some folks sure, but in general, you can easily just serve whomever walks in and asks for service.

This is just another way to coerce/force people into bending the knee and its shitty. Google is over-reaching with their powers and trying to push people into impossible situations which boils down to a "if you are not with us, you are against us" type of mentality. People really need to take back this kind of power from Google to end this unreasonable assault on the rights and freedoms of people.

This pretty much.

Tell that to the 40 people in that gay club in Orlando that got shot the fuck up by a Muslim.

Tell that to the Imams preaching in the US that killing fags is merciful.

Tell that to Muslims who are directed by their religious texts (which most take quite literally) to lie to people in the name of Islam in order to purge the Infidel (ie: purge you and anyone that doesn't agree).

You are an idiot if you cannot see these people doing far worse to you in America than the Christians. Take a look at Islamic countries and tell me you really want that on your front doorstep.

>(((they))) sidestep by coopting these giant corporations which have immense power over our lives to do their bidding
implying this wasn't the plan

>Fags don't have kids, so the way they make new fags is also explained by the fact that pedophilia and homosexuality are so highly correlated.