Thanks based NATO, you are really showing those Ruskies!

Four multinational battlegroups totaling approximately 4,500 troops have deployed to the Baltic nations and Poland:

- Canada leads the battlegroup in Latvia, with contributions by Albania, Italy, Poland, Slovenia and Spain.

- Germany leads the battlegroup in Lithuania, with contributions by Belgium, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and Norway.

- The United Kingdom leads the battlegroup in Estonia, with contributions by France.

- The United States leads the battlegroup in Poland, with contributions by Romania and the UK.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XT9IDo-vF5k
globalresearch.ca/nato-drills-bulgarian-soldiers-refused-to-shoot-targets-with-russian-signs/5605187
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How will we recover Sup Forums?

Truthfully? You can't. Those 4,500 troops are just too damn much.

These cuckolds can't even protect themselves from a Muslim takeover in their own countries.

Russia dindu nuffin! They good guys! They are protecting white interests!!
No matter what you Kremlinbots do, no one is going to like Russia except the most impressionable teens with no grasp on modern politics or history. Your country is shit and will be destroyed from within by all your sandnigge muslim terrorist cells in a few years, while the white homeland of Europe that is 500 million strong will thrive.

We should be liberating Europe, leave Russia alone, dey good boys trying to get they life on trak.

good to know

So eastern europeans today are what germanic tribesmen were for the romans.

Fucking fight your own wars you fags

>Zapad 2017
>combined arms army-level maneuvers and exercises

>glimpses across border at the vaunted NATO crack super duper elite kampfgruppen

>worse than Jews, albanians
>slovenians
>Balthurts
>Siesta Moors
>Luxembourg
>Magrebland
>France
>eternal Anglo
>Poles
>non-country
>USAians

>Unfortunately, no Germans with broom handles without guns

>Tower of Babylon

Dafuq

>Estonia
>Protected by UK and France
>France

Why isn't Estonia protecting itself? Can't you buy some nukes from your Russian friends to protect your country yourself?

>Most of the Western European countries are going to shit because of forced (((diversity))) and basically monthly terrorist attacks
>No sign that this is stopping anytime soon
>You know what we should focus on? Those evil Russians
>mfw this is what normies actually believe

I want off this ride

THOSE 4.500 WILL SURELY MAKE RUSSIA RECONSIDER

Go to Alaska if you want to be close to Russia, we're sandwiched in the middle of this nonsense

We actually have the best airforce in Europe whilst your army can't even supply itself with guns.

>french aeronautical prowess

>implying NATO troops won't slaughter R*ssians 100 to 1

(((NATO)))

You don't understand their purpose. They are sacrificial lambs to trigger war with their relative countries and NATO on general. To turn "not our war" into "our war". You are so bad in the strategy, geez.

I don't know. It wasn't the population that invited them here, last time I was at an army base it was overrun by Americans.

Most of the people seem to want to get along with Russia.

youtube.com/watch?v=XT9IDo-vF5k

And you are also best at surrendering.

While technically true, besides pick on 3rd world shitholes your military couldn't do shit. No European military except Russia is anything to brag about.

poor estonia, geting a long with russia means no estonia, your people here seem to be brainwashed by russian propaganda

>Why isn't Estonia protecting itself?

Now I'm triggered.

Over 2% GDP spending on defence and mandatory conscription for all males. While Germany has been reducing its military for years and spends less than 1.2% on defence. How large a percentage of your male population knows how to handle a gun or survive in a war/disaster scenario?

Why isn't Germany protecting its women? Or borders?

So, being at war with Russia is the only way for Estonians to survive and exist as a nation?

Do you not know how to get along with competitive rivals?

not exactly mate, only strong can try to get along with them, you guys or us can't

What if these 4500 troops (all from richer nations then poland+baltics combined) are just another white genocide tactic?
Usa = nigger army
Uk = army of poos
France = army of algerian muslims

4500 troops vs all of russia or 4500 attempts at undermining the homogeneous genetics of the baltics?

most of US soldier in Poland are white so...

>/balt/ celebrating a foreign occupation of their country

But hey, by being occupied by NATO you ensure you will never be occupied by Russia!

They may look "white" but most western nations have mixed ancestry.
Every other yank had a great grand mama who was the offspring of an illicit slave fuck session.

These nations could simply be putting their low class men (who have more wealth then an upper class polak) into your borders to cuck/fuck your women

it's "Vive" not "Viva" fucking nigger

stop taking baits you're making us look retarded

>Usa = nigger army
>Uk = army of poos
>France = army of algerian muslims
>Russia sends chechens to war
>Everyone is killing each other
>EUROPE IS FREE NOW

>Equating the two

WEW LAD

More likely they are funneling the remaining whites with a fighting spirit into the meat grinder so everyone back home is defenseless to the army they invited in.

Just look at all those Huwite troops from (((england)))

>tfw in the wars to come you will have to fight for the wrong side and probably (((win)))

Russia is 10% Muslim and there are over 1 million of them in Moscow.

Fuck NATO

globalresearch.ca/nato-drills-bulgarian-soldiers-refused-to-shoot-targets-with-russian-signs/5605187

The UK should withdraw all forces until the cuck EU submits.

It's a Gurkha unit, you tool.

>The United States leads the battlegroup in Poland
>The United States

We may be manlets but you're still a NATO bitch and we own your boipucci.

It is better to be a NATO bitch than Israel's one

Have a classic. For your efforts.

>>Canada leads the battlegroup in Latvia, with contributions by Albania, Italy, Poland, Slovenia and Spain.

lol

>>- Germany leads the battlegroup in Lithuania, with contributions by Belgium, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and Norway.

lol

>>- The United Kingdom leads the battlegroup in Estonia, with contributions by France.

getting better

>>- The United States leads the battlegroup in Poland, with contributions by Romania and the UK.

russia is doomed

You're the bitch of Israel's bitch. Let that sink in.

Estonia has a long history of protecting itself with alien hands.
But seriously - France? We are fucked this time and must again take our future into our own hands.

IN THE upcoming, INEVITABLE WW3, against Russia , write your pledge ,naming what you are fighting for
I FIGHT SO THAT RUSSIAN CHILDREN CAN BE PROPERLY SEX-EDUCATED IN SCHOOL

I FIGHT SO THAT PRIDE PARADES CAN BE HELD ON THE RED SQUARE

I FIGHT SO THAT GAYS CSN ADOPT RUSSIAN CHILDREN

I FIGHT SO THAT OUR REFUGEES AT HOME WITH OUR SISTERS, WIFESAND MOTHER STAY SECURE AND SAFE

I FIGHT FOR ISLAM, SO THAT RUSSIA GETS ITS PUNISHMENT FOR SYRIA CHECHNYA AND AFGAHNISTAN AND OUR MAJORITY MUSLIM POPULATION

I FIGHT SO THATS CORPORATIONS FINALLY HAVE UNBRIDLED ACCESS TO RUSSIAN AND

I FIGHT SO THAT BLACKS CAN FREELY WALK EVRY RUSSIAN TOWN WITHOUT BEING ATTACKED

I FIGHT SO THAN SYRIAN REFUGEES FROM GHANA, CONGO, CAMEROON , AFGHANISTAN, SOMALIA, NIGERIA CAN FREELY SETTLE IN RUSSIAN LAND

I FIGHT AGIAINST BIGOTRY, AUTHORITARISM, HOMOPHOBIA, XENOPHOBIA , SEXISM AND RACISM
I FIGHT FOR DEMOCRACY
I FIGHT SGAINST THE EVIL THAT IS RUSSIA

What do you fight for?

if being tall made you the best soldier then the Dutch and Kenya would rule the world

>all from richer nations then poland+baltics combined
Did you forget about Canada when you said all? Or do we really have a better economy then them? That's weird to think about if true.

your american tricks are very easy to spot, it is not a problem

>4500 troops
What an impressive show of force

>When you live in Lithuania and the ruskees actually invade >fug

kek wtf

This.

> Most of the people seem to want to get along with Russia.
Keri putsi, sisserändaja poeg ning võta oma kesikla kaasa. Venkud on naabrid kelle kombed meile väga hästi ei sobi. Seni kuni nad arendavad need meile sobivaks on dialoog jahe.

Make it happen but, please on germanic soil this time.

> Germany leads the battlegroup in Lithuania, with contributions by Belgium, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and Norway.
Krauts never learn.

> The United States leads the battlegroup in Poland, with contributions by Romania and the UK.
Neither do Poles.

The British troops here are actually quite nice people. Friendly, often trying to get out of their barracks and have friendly interactions with us locals. I have nothing against them.

I am okay with this. Thanks to NATO, we can pretty much tell the Ruskies to go munch on a bag of dicks when they make any political demands. Without NATO we would be fighting separatists in the east at best, Russia itself at worst. Their own historic inability to fuck off is why we are in NATO in the first place.

>Getting along with russia=being ultimately annexed
Butthurt belt logic

It's precisely the other way round .
You piss of Ivan and he's coming for restoration of his rightful clay,just like he did in Ukraine.
Looking at you Baltshits and Finngols

You are too retarded to understand how russian brain works.

I'd prefer we were neutral but apparently you need to have mountains and shit to pull it off.

I personally support putin and his hostile takeover of the planet.

Stop being such a whiny bitch fuck dude I wonder what Russia would give us in exchange for you

>fatass
>fit chad
>fatass
>fit beta

I am for multipolar world.

Nice. Time to fire up M&B under this flag. Thanks senpai.

Mattis is a tranny lover haha

Do you know that someone tried to burn down the house of this fit beta (you are correct in this) in the middle of the night?

We could send a few Gurkhha's and it would be easy times

Germs are subhuman savages :)

RGR and even still alot of English lads in there aswell

who wants WWIII? I just want Russia to stop sending green men into border countries and stop funding extremist groups abroad

meanwhile its own corruption will rot the regime from the inside

We have 30k active soldiers and 17k reserve. Those 4500 couldn't even stop us, let alone the russians.

Fuck off with your chriscuck themes, retard. This church is retarded, infiltrated and failing.

It is you who is actually cucked by NATO propaganda. The Estonian guy is correct.
Like it or not, Eastern European nations need to get along with Russia.
I think you rely waaaaay to much on the US through NATO. You're merely the pawns of NATO in a possible conflict with Russia.
A populace that is friendly with Russians like in Estonia will ensure the survival of their fragile nation way better than yours Polish.

Mark, did you fuck of to Israel from Russia before or after the 1991 commie putch attempt?

> Putin wants to kill this

so basically you could invade poland at any time you'd like

Your fucking government imported shitskin-nigger invaders want to kill this, Hans. Putin is just trying to govern his bolshevik-devastated country.

Obviously not, but those 4500 aren't the tiebreakers

Shut up, Sergej and go back to your motherland shithole, you noncitizen

How many brooms are you sending fatty Fritz?

Guys?!?!??!

>Germs killed this

>Ad hominem

Not an argument, baltnigger

I'd rather trust Russia than its former bitch who is still recovering from a breakup and acting like a hysterical butthurt phmpedmand dumped cunt

It was more than 20 years ago, I moved as a 4 y/o kid in '98.
Retained my Russian citizenship despite pressures in Israel to renounce it.

I don't care very much about what happens with NATO and Russia. I just have my opinion.
BTW, love your e-residency program. Very useful for my business.

>tfw all you morons destroy each other
>tfw based Croatia is left to create a Slav superempire it was always meant to be

Fuck off, Achmed.