Islam - inevitable

Asalem Alekum, Maori Muslim here. Is it starting to sink in, the fact that you cannot beat us? Are you now ready to join us? Has it dawned on you that Islam was the winner of WW2? W'Allahi we use your infidel hands to destroy your own civilisation. Even now the useful idiot leftists corrode what little remains of your civilisation.

You cannot protect the Jews from us, you cannot protect the sodomites. Give it up. Only we can humble your women. Only we can purge degeneracy.

Are you ready to join us?

Other urls found in this thread:

moroccoworldnews.com/2017/08/225797/15-teenagers-treated-for-rabies-after-engaging-in-bestiality-with-donkey/
thesun.co.uk/living/3260133/the-muslim-ritual-that-means-a-woman-can-sleep-with-a-stranger-to-save-her-marriage/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Defenders_Front
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basuki_Tjahaja_Purnama
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/voter-id-laws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Already joined Islam 7 years ago. Only people who hate Islam are Jewish shills and lowers of degeneracy.

Already joined Islam 7 years ago. Only people who hate Islam are Jewish shills and lowers of degeneracy.

The Virgin Mary and Miriam, the sister of Moses are the same person in the Kuran. Mohammed was a retard.

How about modifying Islam for white consumption first?

Fancy that. identical answers from 3 corners of the world. Never figured out who was stupider: Maoris (* real grouse bro) or Muzzos.

Is this a bot post gone wrong or something? Or are you just copy pastaing each other? lol

newfag get the fuck out

Islam is for cuck outcasts who like eye liner.

Already joined Islam 700 years ago. Only people who hate Islam are Austrian heatens and lowers our glorious empire.

>newfag get the fuck out

If it bleeds we can kill it.

ahhhh the pointless unfunny fag threads. gotcha.

Hey :(

PIC RELATED

picture of OP

WIEN IS OURS

Islamic overpopulation is nothing good ole biological warfare wont fix.

Salem Alekum from a romanian tatar!

Asalam alicum desu senpai

>You cannot protect the Jews from us, you cannot protect the sodomites.
>Implying Implications

Be gratful for your state house Tamahammed.
It's Christian generosity that built it.
Islam has a place in New Zealand.
And that place is firmly within first generation immigrant households and no fucking further.
Proselytize somewhere else faggot.

i am ready to punch through sandniggers heads. start it you shit colored little homo rat. 90% of your kind is inbred 150cm runts. you wouldnt even have a chance, i use you small fuckers as a baseballbat to beat the shit out of the rest of you.

its the reddit summer kids. look how cute it is, it called you a newfag, aaaw.

>Kaffir mad that others are not being fenced off from the salvation by their own vices

This particular muslim is the native convert, not the typical sand nigger you describe.
Maori are Polynesian in origin, so tend to be large in both stature and weight.
There's a good reason NZ has a world champion rugby team. We import Pacific islanders and utilize native Maoris.
The Islamic Maori is an incredibly rare find.

nah kid. everyone is talking about fighting eachother, i am ready to take out the trash that is shitskins. dont care for islam in and of itself, without shitskins, islam would not be much change from for example christianity... but you disgusting shit colored very very small almost dwarf looking people got to go, to your mother country or to hell, you decide.

>The Virgin Mary and Miriam, the sister of Moses are the same person in the Kuran.

No muslim believes this and the Quran claims they were different people and lived in different times.

Islam is by its own tenets a violation of the NAP. Any and all use of force against Islam is justified.

hahahahaha you shitskins are so bad liars. shut your fucking mouth you small little faggot. also why are you so scared of dogs? they are humans best friend, i know you are monkeys but come on achmed. also this thread smell so much of some goofy and very badly planned pol raid. must be pseudo intellectual lefties again.

I think they are copypasting me.

Muslims can not even swim, how are you going to win any battles? Your kind drowns in our great Dutch waters almost daily now.

Already joined Islam 7 years ago. Only people who hate Islam are Jewish shills and lowers of degeneracy

bot technology has advanced

also i know people from those places you mention. they will lynch arab and africa shitskins there you lying little lapdog.

Islam = fuckloads of migrants and establishment shill, and sjw culture

Fuck off Sunni Bill you fucking shoulder charging RETARD

Already joined Islam 70 000 years ago. Only people who hate Islam are Jewish shills and lowers of degeneracy.

another fucking retarded muslim thread
saged you disgusting low-iq cutfag. you have to be exceptionally stupid to join your cult.

Islam is anti Argentinian. I like my wine, my meat and being a lazy theif, Theres no greater god than Maradona

Pump the brakes there sport.

I'm white, was raised Christian.
I despise Islam, I would gladly push the button to glass the middle east in a heartbeat.
What I am saying is that not all Muslims are arab shitskins.
OP is a native aboriginal shitskin from my country. There was/is the Nation of Islam in the US that's comprised of niggers who converted to Islam in Jail.
I am not an associate of the shit tier shill OP.

Yes go on.
We need the normies to accept the fact that you guys are definetely not our friends

there are none of your kind here so I don't care about what you do with your subhuman selves
will shoot you gladly if you try to act like invading uppity niggers

The kuran says that the father of Mary is Amram(father of Moses) and her borther is called Aaron(brother of Moses), care to explain these things if the muslims don't believe Mary and Miriam are the same person?

Believing in Islam in 2017 proves you're a brainlet. The Qur'an was easily falsifiable even 1000 years ago, but today it's utterly laughable to believe in it because the Muslim narrative about its nature and origin has been proven to be complete bunk.

seriously, why haven't we nuked the middle east yet

>A muslim posting on /pol
>A muslim even visiting Sup Forums
This is how I know you're not a real muslim and just a bandwagon hopping sheep.

Eat eat eat

Will shrink when denied eat pig

He's being serious right? LOL

>niggers who converted to islam in jail.
aaaw now they are locked up by whitey, better become "pure" and "wise" with dat religion shieet. those niggers are the worst niggers.

Pork bellly to you, too.

>Only we can purge degeneracy.
>zoophilia

moroccoworldnews.com/2017/08/225797/15-teenagers-treated-for-rabies-after-engaging-in-bestiality-with-donkey/

>only we can humble your women.
>hallala wedding
>In order to save their wedding, muslim husband pay a stranger to fuck his wife

thesun.co.uk/living/3260133/the-muslim-ritual-that-means-a-woman-can-sleep-with-a-stranger-to-save-her-marriage/

It does not say that her father is the father of moses or that her brother is the brother of moses.

>care to explain these things if the muslims don't believe Mary and Miriam are the same person?

Because the Quran does not say those are related to Moses in any way, Moses lived a completely different time and the Quran is very clear on it. Which is why no muslim have ever believed that they are not the same person.

Your claim makes no sense, I could say the same thing about the Bible.

Not counting the two Miriams of the Old Testament, which have the same derivative, there are at least six Marys in the New Testament. We have Mary, the mother of Jesus and wife of Joseph, and Mary, the mother of Joses and James the Less (or the Little) who was an apostle. She is sometimes confused with Jesus’ mother since he also had brothers named James and Joses. She may be “the other Mary” seen at the Cross in Matthew 27:61 and the same as Mary, wife of Cleopas, an uncle to Jesus. Then, there’s Mary of Magdala and Mary of Bethany, sister of Martha. We also know John Mark’s mother (sister of Barnabas) was named Mary, and there was a Mary of Rome Paul greeted in Romans 16:6.

Do christians believe they are the same person? No... care to explain these things if the christians don't believe all these Marys are the same person?

but i like pork and alcohol

Is that picture the pose you adopt when you get bum raped by all your uncles?

Nothing worse than a righteous nigger.
Pretty sure it's the remnants of the Islamic arm of the civil rights movement that are behind the recent 'we wuz responsible for every conceivable good part of history' craze.

be this man
>Start a organization called FPI (Indonesia acronym )

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Defenders_Front

>live in Jakarta
>but the city is rule by Ahok ( a non-Muslim or Kafeer AKA Infidel )

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basuki_Tjahaja_Purnama

>start a Campaign " DONT ACCEPT A KAFER LEADER aka AHOK"
>someone shared a video where Ahok say thing about a Surah in Al-Quran
>video got Viral
>and then this Ahok got accused of blasphemy of Islam
>this is his time to make it succes
>start a campaign again "Prosecuted the Kafeer Leader"
>succes to get a Mass of triggered Muslim all over Indonesia
>start a Demonstration with all over Triggered Muslim
>Ahok is prosecuted to 2 year of prison
>He so happy that dont notice his "Whatsapp" got leaked
>it full of sex chat and nude picture of his Girlfriend ( he married tho )
>but the police doesnt realise it until it got viral
>but he notice it early
>so he escaped to Saudi Arabia and stayed there
>the case must get rolling in here
>so the Police try to call him back to Indonesia
>dont wanna come back to indonesia because he taking a PHD test in there
>the Police call him again to come back to Indonesia in 15 August
>Dont Want to because of Hajj reason
>until know he doesnt come back to Indonesia

Saracen go home.

Already joined Islam 7432 years ago. Only people who hate Islam are normie shills and those who have the degenerate behavior of common sense.

Your religion and Allah will be destroyed soon once IS blows up the Kaaba and you can't fulfill a basic principle of the islam anymore.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/voter-id-laws

How about modifying whites for Islamic consumption first?

Never have i heard such eloquence in describing the religion of peace. Where do i sign up? Is there some way to get a small number of virgins if i don't kill infidels? Is there a reasonable substitute for bacon or sausage at breakfast? What if my wife is REALLY hot and i want to show her off. Could i have a burka with her picture on it so everyone can see? So many questions...