More than half of you fucks cant even tell me who your federal representatives are

more than half of you fucks cant even tell me who your federal representatives are.

much less who your state and local representatives are.

but I'm supposed to take a "red pill" on political science from you?

no wonder you guys resort to racism, nationalism, and memes as a defense.

>more than half of you fucks cant even tell me who your federal representatives are.

Why should I care who they are? They are all traitors.

Hey Antifags larping as a imaginary movie character from a mentally ill office worker and giving advice ha ha ha !
> In death you will have a name
> dead commie cunts ha ha ha

>more than half of you fucks cant even tell me who your federal representatives are.
JEWS

Now fuck off

Pol is about idiology, about macro economics. Nobody gives a fuck weather or not a new lake is built costing 1 million dollars. You dont care weather or not you can park your bike in front of the library.
Sup Forums focuses on the most important aspects of Politics: Immigration, Taxes, Welfare, and foreign policy.

>datiamining thread

I only can't tell you because it's too fucking embarrassing.

more than half of you aren't American

this

sage

Why should I care which liberal democrat millionaire is currently writing checks to niggers and white collar arms dealers with my money? For that matter why should I care what you think, if you refuse to debate my politics on their merits because of a lack of interest in some farcical idea of representation?

Sage

Says the guy with 14 tabs of freshly Googled bullshit open waiting to shill

>hey guise give me information i can use to find out where you live
t. federal govt

My representatives at every level of government are turbocucks.

t. Denver.

>Implying everyone are Americucks
>Not wanting to be redpilled

Holy God, the autism is tantalising.

>but I'm supposed to take a "red pill" on political science from you?

No, you are supposed to evaluate what people say here and contrast that with what you believe. When you find that the best you can do is attack the person and not what they are saying, you will know you have a problem.

I can name all of my federal, state, and local representatives. Does that mean you'll listen to everything I say and accept it as gospel truth?

If not, then fuck off, shill.

That's because there's like 20 of them. I don't even know that many people. When they act up, we scold them. That's enough for me.

That's where you're wrong, kiddo

I wrote an email to Senator Rob Portman (OH) about his support of the Anti-Israel Boycott act, requesting he stop support of such an unconstitutional bill.

Took a few weeks, but he wrote me back. Unfortunately, he hasn't changed his position, but at least he had the decency to write back and defend his position

>if you can't recall all your representatives are verbatim, I can't take your opinions seriously - even with stats and facts
Good try, leftiefag

hahahaha

>2017 still believing in democracy

what happened to #resist?

Is Trump your democratically elected leader?

hahahaha

Small minds talk about people. You can't know what's in the heads of your useless (((representatives))), better to talk about ideas/policy. Speculating like the MSM does about who will do what is a big reality TV show for normies. Democracy is broken and I don't care about pieces on a broken system.

I can, I know some of them personally, but who gives a shit? Any political analyst worth a fuck will tell you that major problems aren't personal, but systemic.

Also democracy is a meme.

It doesn't matter who they are, they do what their masters command them to do and not what's good for their constituents or their country. Fuck all of them

this.

I know.
It's funny how the people who know nothing about politics claim it's all one big scam