What are your thoughts on this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sYqQQJcNUTE
youtu.be/l4YystV7S9s?t=149
youtube.com/watch?v=SSY0Vo_CQTE
youtube.com/watch?v=lBTDcKkErPM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pedo

Would have beaten Trump 100%. I say this as a Trump voter.

serial pedo satanist

should be hung from the neck

History will record him as the last white man who had a shot at leading the Dems.

absolute scum.

Fucking shithead

Great guy who missed his chance.

I want to see the debates

One word: pedofile.

i'll miss good ol joe

I often read this. As an ausfag, can you break it down for me?

Boring. Didn't stand out or accompish much aside from being King Nigger's pet pedo.

He reminds me of the parrot from Aladdin.

He's a slightly bizarre figure. It seems like he actually thought that he could survive in a party that had become openly hostile to him on a basic level by simply 'understanding their plight'. Not sure how anyone could think that they had a chance at being a representative of a people that hated them on an almost biological level.

youtube.com/watch?v=sYqQQJcNUTE

/thread

He's a literal fucking pedo satanist. Eyes wide shut is real.

youtu.be/l4YystV7S9s?t=149

youtube.com/watch?v=SSY0Vo_CQTE

Went out of his way to help cover up wacco to massacre.

Way too touchy with very young girls.

And if I had to bet, he killed his wife and daughter after they found out he liked kids.

hope he runs in 2020 to secure another trump victory

Maki:
>"It was the second presidential debate, and Joe Biden was looming behind me. Two days before, the world heard him brag about groping μ's. Now we were on a small stage and no matter where I walked, he followed me closely, staring at me, making faces. It was incredibly uncomfortable. He was literally breathing down my neck. My skin crawled."

>What are your thoughts on this guy?

crocodile smile
molests girls on camera
son was involved in some Ukraine gas fracking deals while the Obama administration was busy hiring neonazis to instigate a violent coup against the democratically elected Ukraine government.

>democrat
gas gas gas

Trump won because Clinton was a terrible candidate. Tons of baggage. Irritating voice. Unattractive. Lesbian. "My Turn" political message. Biden was a much more standard candidate that people had less of a raw reaction to. He offered a more sensible/safe choice to Trump for people on the fence.

I totally fucked him when I was 9.

Idk, pedo memes would have been pushed very hard. Normies would have reacted to them

>What are your thoughts on this guy?

Pedo

>son is

a cokehead who got kicked out of the Navy for failing a drug test

Nice teeth.

Tragic figure.

Retard

Burger here ignore flag.

My buddy is former secret service and FBI currently in Homeland Security with human trafficking. He got called in to do a special detail with the secret service when the Pope came last year. His detail was next to ol' Joe and he said he was one of the creepiest persons he's ever encountered. Wooden smile and jerky movements. I asked if he thought he might be investigated for something and he gave me the 'Oh uh I can't say any more' while clearing signalling uncomfortable knowing. Yeah Joe is in some shit I'm sure

He's a drunk faggot

Total creep pervert

>Great guy
>Children make him horny

Did you know he championed the pre amble legislation to the Patriot Act?
Did you know it was voted against heavily at first.
Did you know it passed with flying colors after the Oklahoma City Bombing?

A COLOSSAL FUCKING FAGGOT
>Joe Biden "Whites will be a Minority in US by 2017 and that's a good thing "
youtube.com/watch?v=lBTDcKkErPM

Something something shotgun

based uncle joe!

pedo

>He is what the media tries label Trump as

A complete fucking idiot not to mention his creepy Uncle Joe grooming with the kiddos.

I need some sauce with that.