Reminder that Diana was assassinated because she was dating an Arab Muslim

Reminder that Diana was assassinated because she was dating an Arab Muslim

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_of_Jacintha_Saldanha
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-charles-wanted-jimmy-savile-5868110
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3265742/Jimmy-Savile-Prince-Charles-close-friendship-sex-abuse-bishop-Peter-Ball.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_hair#Across_populations
la.indymedia.org/news/2015/02/267367.php
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/voter-id-laws
theguardian.com/media/2012/oct/29/jimmy-savile-behaviour-prince-charles
archive.is/LwTMX
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_identity#Ethnic_identity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_identity#Political_identity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_identity#National_identity
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh I could get lost in all that chest hair...

Who fucking cares

>implying you would suck that massive arab cock
come on now, no lying here

Men usually have chest hair.

Yeah sure.
If the royals really hated muzzies that much don't you think they'd be doing something about immigration?

Diana was fucking ugly

good

This is the best theory, surprised it's not talked about more

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_of_Jacintha_Saldanha

really makes you think

Reminder the person wearing their seatbelt survived the crash.

Britcucks couldn't handle having Arab princes

The Queen did the right thing.
Diana was an embarrassment to the Crown.

>Egyptian
>Arab

>self-hanging
>marks on the wrists

Royals are cucks. Soon a negress will be a princess.

>Berbers
>human

What, a pajeet couldn't take a joke? Christ, even their women are autistic.

burn the coal

good

>Americans
>white

All I see is breast hair

I'll give you a hint.

- She was pro palestine.
- Charles was best friend with Jimmy Savile, (a known pedo)
- Charles wanted Jimmy Savile to be Harry's godfather, which obviously would have upset Princess Diana.
- Diana was theorized to descend from the de Vere family line - the earls of Oxford - theorized to be the legitimate heirs to the throne of England.

Make of this all what you want

sources

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-charles-wanted-jimmy-savile-5868110

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3265742/Jimmy-Savile-Prince-Charles-close-friendship-sex-abuse-bishop-Peter-Ball.html

Literally tabloid sources.

>(((Political term))) of Arab. somalis are also Arabs

Some have more than others.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_hair#Across_populations

just coz its on a tabloid doesn't mean its not true
all what i've said is well known in britain
everyone knows it

Good

It's a shame she died that way. I guess Charles couldn't handle being publicly cucked by an arab

la.indymedia.org/news/2015/02/267367.php

>could have literally had the toppest of white men
>dates some disgusting paki nigger

Absolute state of England. And I predict that the family WILL be POO'D and MUSLIMED this generation. And they will justify it as TRUE love and a representation of the modern and future Britain.

If not, then the people will call for the disbandment of the Royal Family because it represents white supremacy.

>could have
charles cheated on her while they were married
she did nothing wrong

lol hokkaido confirmed for still emishi

its worse than that
the arab gave her more love and affection than charles could have had ever given to diana

Good

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/voter-id-laws

Male cheating is myth

what does a english teacher in japan know about that

Hi achmed.

20 year old "news" sage

The UK Deep State didn't think the nation would Islamisize so fast. They really believed the Arabs and Africans would secularize quickly.

The reaction to Fayed (Diana's fiance) was basically terror. Diana's children would be Muslim born to an Egyptian father, and however unlikely, possibly in line for the throne one day.

That cannot happen.

The ruling monarch in the UK is also the head of the Anglican Church. This is why Diana had to be stopped. A Muslim cannot take the head position of a large denomination of a Christian faith. It would quickly end Christianity in the UK. This is also why Charles will never be crowned King. It will go to his son. Charles has disavowed the title "Defender of the Faith". He wants to be "Defender of the Faiths" with Islam as the main faith in the UK.

Diana was erased because she had to be. Sadly, in the end, it didn't buy anyone any more time and the UK will fall to Islam.

Burn the coal, pay the toll. Good squish.

No it isn't. That isn't a good argument anyway, even if it was true.

i have literally never heard of this before you bullshitter

No, it was because Princess Diana knew that the Queen and the Queen Mother were reptilian shapeshifters and was planning to reveal this to the world at large.

holy shit! so Charles saved England?

England is more multicultural anyway so it doesn't matter

>male androgenic

you're too young thats why

theguardian.com/media/2012/oct/29/jimmy-savile-behaviour-prince-charles

Archive
archive.is/LwTMX

your prime minister is gay and half indian

hi mehmet

They're completed insulated from whatever policy they inflict on the proles.

I guarantee you the elites/royalty are the most racist fuckers on earth, and every shitskin infested city has extremely segregated sections for rich people who don't want to interact with them

There was almost no chance of her inheriting the throne. I'm sure there was more to it.

Your whole country is half gay, half indian.

there was much more to it, read my post

Except for the majority of the country that isn't. Nice try, though.

ah yes the american defending his heritage. good meme

They treat citizens of Britain as cattle and only think about themselves so you are really that dull to think that they will care what type of animal pays their bills?

BTFO

Good, fuck her dumb cunt got what she deserved.

ROASTIES GET TOASTIED

>assasinated

You mean aborted.

way dem don dem Brita man way go say mean word?

Not elected, doesn't count. If there was an election today he would be ousted tomorrow morning.

>Androgenic hair = Body Hair
Do you Americans do it on purpose wqhen you post here?

It's funny to watch more and more bullshit being added on Diana's death with each passing year and the movies are especially amusing.
Whatever the truth was, it's been washed away by all the stupid made up crap.

Britian was getting cucked even back then???????

Im so sorry.

>because it represents white supremacy
surprised this hasn't happen yet tbhfam

kek

Shit. I have more chest hair than that.

Greece is the center of the world"s chest hair

bryan brown is 6' 1"

he looks 4 inches taller than dodi

dodi was 5' 9"

compare with 172cm tom cruise

looks about 5 inches shorter

dodi is 5' 9" or slightly under

>Anthropologist Joseph Deniker said that the very hairy peoples are the Ainus, Iranians, Australian aborigines (Arnhem Land being less hairy), Toda, Dravidians and Melanesians while he said that the most glabrous (not hairy) peoples are the American Indian, San, east Asian people that includes Chinese who are from China mainland, Mongol and Malay people.[26] Deniker said hairy peoples have thicker beards, eyelashes and eyebrows, but Deniker said hairy people tend to have fewer hairs on their scalp.[26]

>be super hairy
>go bald

oh my god

Pakis aren't Arabs though. Ironically they're genetically closer to white trashers

You missed the part about Prince Philip (Queen's husband for non-Bongs) who's father was BTFO (that would be proper killed) by muslims (Ottomans/Turks) when his German arse was trying to be the King of Greece, KEK.

Prince Philip is still buttblasted to this day about not being the King of Greece eventhough the Greeks also rejected his German ass.

It has always been said that Prince Philip holds immense sway over the Queen and the UK Establishment. HFW he learned his daughter-in-law was fucking some muslim nigger and about to have his half-nigger kids.

tl;dr ofc the royal deep state off'd her, faggots.

>implying the other degenerates in the court dont do much worse stuff
Bitch, this is Britain we are talking about. No one is going to get riled up about her humping some camel jockey. Hell ,she could probably be doing it with her dogs and people would still keep their "muh stiff upper lip, tally-ho chaps"

Not sure what to say here.
Good?
Thanks?

Nope. You're just too naive.

>somalis are also Arabs
The more interesting ethnic quirk is Portuguese being considered white

Why don't you kill yourself after your 10000000th marijuana shot?

t. brainwashed royal family lover

reminder that you are ruled by germans to this day

Non-Americans spend most of the time giving info to educate Americans. This is due to bilinguistic users who don't have as mother tongue as English having a lot of more education in average than Anglos here. It is not American shaming but some here making on purpose. You already mixing ethnicity with polical definitions of Arabs including Somalis and people of Comoros. The Moroccan user is right at some point.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_identity#Ethnic_identity
vs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_identity#Political_identity
and en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_identity#National_identity

She was assassinated because she pissed off the Queen...wouldn't have mattered

there are also 330 million of us and we make up the majority of posters on the site, you will see more retards due to sheer numbers.

I have known about Arab admixture into African nations for a long time, don't be so arrogant poo skin.

>don't be so arrogant
Why did you diss out the Moroccan user said in when he said this in :
>Egyptian
>Arab

Harry already dates a quadroon.

You're not white tho

The Spencer family has always been a leftist trainwreck.

Pic related. Harry's real dad.

Roasties needed to be stopped. MI5 and the family took care of business to address a huge threat to the crown.

is this the same guy as the kid?

This. The dummy would still be no a nobody if she had not sucked off a royal.

>she was dating an Arab Muslim
Not just dating - *pregnant with an Arab Muslim's baby*.

The Germans of the House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha - who re-named themselves as "House of Windsor" so as not to upset the English proles who were being sent off to die to fight in the German family squabble called "World War I" - wouldn't tolerate such a sullying of their global brand.

There's this idea here that if I speak the language natively, that means I must understand it completely. So someone sees "Androgenic", associates it with "Androgynous", which is a word they've actually seen/heard before, and decides they know everything about medical terminology.

Princess Grace of Monaco, also not blood related was assassinated too.

The accidents were so similar, that this is how I know it's true.

Kate is in danger. She needs to stay pregnant.

Yeah no. She wasn't the true heir to the throne. She was just a dirty piece of racemixing whore trash who disgraced the royals. I'm glad she was murdered.

What did she think she was getting into that relationship for? Her brilliant mind?

Also Harrying isn't Charles's son because Diana couldn't keep her fucking legs closed

Till she got married. Then it would be hijab and anal sex for her.

t. royal cuck
hows knowing your royal family is german who had to murder a young women to save face from being cucked into oblivion

Nice. Look at all them chink pedos.