Mueller teams up with New York attorney general in Manafort probe

politico.com/story/2017/08/30/manafort-mueller-probe-attorney-general-242191

>Special counsel Robert Mueller’s team is working with New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman on its investigation into Paul Manafort and his financial transactions, according to several people familiar with the matter.

>The cooperation is the latest indication that the federal probe into President Donald Trump’s former campaign chairman is intensifying. It also could potentially provide Mueller with additional leverage to get Manafort to cooperate in the larger investigation into Trump’s campaign, as Trump does not have pardon power over state crimes.

>Schneiderman has a contentious history with Trump. The president has mocked him relentlessly on social media and TV, denouncing him as a “hack” and “lightweight.”

>The attorney general won a $25 million settlement last November after a lengthy investigation into fraudulent practices at Trump University. The president said he settled just to have the matter behind him, though his previous mantra was to never settle cases.

tick tock tick tock tick tock

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/EbcYW
archive.fo/Y1MwU#selection-361.0-569.1374
richardcharnin.wordpress.com/…/quick-mortality-pro…/
docs.google.com/…/1htajNqLQrV9M4jmwWUN7Mweelf…/edit…
disclose.tv/…/john_jones_lawyer_who_defen…/135053
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what does it mean ?

>tick tock tick tock tick tock

You've been saying this for nearly a year straight now. Aren't your families a bit concerned?

nothing.
the russians didn't hack the DNC server so the rest of the investigation is just the usual DC money pit

It means Mueller is working with a state AG because Trump can't pardon state crimes.

The Watergate scandal had been going for two years before Nixon resigned.

The
T I C K
O
C
K
meme is relatively new, a few weeks old at most

Watergate break in actually happened though

Do you have evidence that the DNC hack didn't happen, aside from Seth Rich copypasta or a vague implication by Assange?

Manafort has a pardon in his back pocket, all of this means nothing, he will say nothing, he will not flip.

Meanwhile DWS and Awan scandal is growing larger every day, Awan stole secrets from his access to House intel network and sold to China and PAK ISI.

Awan spied on everyone on cap hill, even Scalia.

The truth is, the dems are over their heads in crime, but since the swamp is all dirty, they rather try to frame trump with BS charges as they try to hide their own crimes.

If and when they do anything to Trump, will be the day you wish you never had.

Just wait out the four years and vote him out. Anything less will turn this country up side down

Trump can't pardon state crimes.

Of course.

archive.is/EbcYW

archive.fo/Y1MwU#selection-361.0-569.1374

Statistical probablity…

ESTIMATED PROBABILITIES OF DNC/WIKILEAKS RELATED HOMICIDES (UPDATED 5/25)

It's not just about Seth Rich. Applied Mathematics indicates a virtual 100% probability of a coverup of the Seth Rich murder (and at least 5 others).

6 Homicides in 3 months (mdd): A coincidence?
511: Michael Ratner 622: John Ashe 710: Seth Rich
801: Victor Thorn 802: Shawn Lucas 815: John Jones

The annual homicide rate is the 2016 DC rate: R= 0.000198. The number of related individuals (universe) is the range:
N= {500,1,000, 3,000, 10,000}.

How many DNC voter data admins and process servers were there? How many HRC biographers? How many Assange lawyers? How many UN officials preparing to testify about HRC? N should probably be lower than 500.

Probability of at least 6 homicides in 3 months for
N = 500, P = 3.13E-13 or 1 in 3 trillion
N= 1,000, P = 1.97E-11 or 1 in 51 billion
N= 3,000, P = 1.32E-08 or 1 in 76 million
N= 10,000, P = 1.35E-05 or 1 in 74,000

Original assumptions:
Assuming N individuals in the DNC/Wikileaks universe from May 11 to August 15, 2016 , then the probability P of at least 6 homicides (0.00005 annual homicide rate) for
N= 3,000: P = 1 in 267 billion.
N= 10,000: P = 1 in 210 million.
N= 30,000: P = 1 in 357 thousand.
N= 100,000: P = 1 in 544.

richardcharnin.wordpress.com/…/quick-mortality-pro…/

docs.google.com/…/1htajNqLQrV9M4jmwWUN7Mweelf…/edit…

disclose.tv/…/john_jones_lawyer_who_defen…/135053

Jesus Christ, that's fucking lame. Are you 15?

Oh, more pasta. At least make sure your links work beforehand.

The watergate scandal was an actual break in.

>manafort

You are retarded if you think once you remove trump things go back to normal.

You are sadly confused.

Trump is not our last chance, he is yours.

Wake up. Live out the four years and vote him out. He was elected legally by 64M+ people, that still support him.

The dems have no one to run that will not divide the nation worse. They have no leaders, the GOP have no leaders.

The truth is, having a president that no one likes is better than one in the pocket of the owners who wants TPP, marshal law and global profits over local jobs.

Dems just have $15 wendy's jobs, that is their whole platform. And higher taxes. how on earth will that bring high skill jobs back to America? oh right, the dems don't want that, they want low skill jobs illegal aliens can perform as they vote dem

I'm so glad we are going after manafort, who was on the campaign for 2 months while dropping the Hillary email investigation over a lack of public interest.

That list is real. The only thing that is lame is how you look to us.

First 2 links contain all the proof necessary. If you don't want to objectively study them, that's on you. Don't ask stupid questions, though. It was established months ago that the Russian narrative is a coverup.

Yeah fag... if you read other things than the MSM you would learn that the metadata says its impossible to be an outside hack.

So eventually we'll find out that Trump had the RNC make the arena into a clock, got it.

Oh, sweet summer child.

Pack it up boys, it's over
No public interest in Hillary's emails for the FBI to get subpoenas and now this
Blumpf has to go down one way or another, even if it has to do with Manafort's unrelated dealings so he has to flip on Trump with something for a plea deal...i-it's all w-worth it :^)....

Chequed, Trumpkkk going down for the good of the nation and because it was her turn. God bless.

Specifically by looking at the timestamps on the files, you can determine the transfer rate, which is consistent with a local USB copy rather than over several hops on the Internet.

Can't wait to see the US under some REAL leadership. She was the most qualified candidate.

I don't believe anything I read about this investigation from any news outlet. They're all fucking liars and I don't trust any of them. Sit back and wait for Mueller to finish

Is this the average republican voter?
no fucking comment lmao

>be MSM
>November 8, 2016
>"Don't be silly, the election can't be hacked."
>"The system's not rigged, you're just LOSING! HAHAHA, everyone on Game of Harry Potter and the Force Awakens told me so, yasssss slay!"
>November 9, 2016
>"WTF HAXX"
>quote anonymous "experts" on "cybersecurity"
>RUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIARUSSIA.jpg
>"Trust us, we know what we're talking about."
>never talk about the fact that the file transfer was USB, not online, hence an inside job
>or else people will start asking questions about Seth Rich
>so many people so terrified of getting the death penalty for their complicity in covering up Rich's murder, willing to continuously lie and remove a democratically-elected President, at the expense of plunging the country into a second civil war they can easily run from in their private jets
Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear. Tick-tock, indeed.

rofl so you want president pence to bring back the neo-cons then?

Metadata on emails prove that it's a leak and not a """""hack""""". I suppose that could Fake News but I don't recall anyone arguing it (they simply ignore it)

>average Trump supporter

Everyone expects Manafort and Flynn to get nailed in this investigation, who cares

>falling for troll accounts
>on Twitter
G A S L I T
A
S
L
I
T

math checks out.

bump

kek

Absolutely subhuman

>he thinks they are trolls and not the rural retards we make fun of daily

Go outside and meet your peers, faggot.

>politico

politico is fake news

It's means deep state is butthurt. It's like all the people they had killed was for nothing.

>The very same AG that sued Trump over Trump University

Nothing to see here. This Mueller fag sure is trying to get fired isn't he. Its almost like they have nothing and are trying to bait Trump into bad press. That's all they have left. Comey was much more effective with the media than Mueller as well. It's over they got nothing.

You would think Skippy, Debbie, Donna, Susan, Loretta, would be DNC VIPs on the talking head shows helping bash Trump. They are VIPs of a party with a leadership void during a time when Trump is undoing Obama's legacy. You would think they would defend the Obama years and reach for the leadership ring now but nope.
They ain't on TV.
Why?
Pdesta Group. manafort. Obama lawyers. Top FBI Investigator reassigned to desk job in HR. Skippy's Twitter silence.

Those folks are going to jail. It's becoming obvious.

>Those folks are going to jail. It's becoming obvious.
It isn't obvious at all. High level people going to jail like this is basically unprecedented. It would be awesome but I am not putting money on it.

t. nervous man