Blacked doctot who

Doctor who is the biggest piece of blacked propaganda on the BBC. Think about it.

>Rose had a black boyfriend
>Martha was black
>Donna had two black boyfriends
>Rory was a little white boi who got cucked by doctor.
>Clara had black boyfriend who was ex military and a TEACHER
>Capridi doctor has black companion
>Doctor who is now a woman

>The next doctor will be black
>Screencap this

Why do the BBC love the BBC so much. Will white bois disavow?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5FFRoYhTJQQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Brits and the BBC genuinely have an unholy fascination of black people. It's bizarre

>brits
Um, no we don't.

God that companion was an ugly duckling.. I mean HOLEEE SHIT.

Doctor Who went to shit some time ago.

Only the BBC, mate. Interracial pushing is rife in all their programs. The rest of us date and marry within our own communities.

>watching television
>consuming jew programming
>actually expecting it to be moral and upright
>being surprised when it isn't
>being this much of a faggot
I've never watched an episode of Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, Rick and Morty, Breaking Bad, Flash, or any other trendy bullshit that the Jew is pushing on people these days.

Fuck people who consume tv and Jew programming. Fuck you.

>Blacks represent 2% of the population
>Every TV show, advertisement and film has many black people in it

>it's literally called the BBC
>wonder why they have a fascination with blacks

I don't know much about the show but that sucks bro.

They have been blackwashing TV and movies since I was a kid in the 90s.

This is nothing new.

Was bored & D/L'ed a couple of episodes of this show recently.
>Vampires, fallen angels, psychic, hired assassin, all good guys.
>4 main couples in the show, 3 are interracial. (including a gay angel & his latino twink)
>Villains are a biker gang called "Son's of Lucifer'.
>Instead of being portrayed as satanists to fit with the theme of the show, they're instead reffered to as White Supremacists, & racists.

Martha was kind of cute, still light years of Clara, but this last one has that dumb liberal look in the face all the time.

I used to watch Dr Who until this season, there was always diversity in the show, but not it seems to be the center of the narrative. Every single episode there is a marxist teaching, unberable.

i swear i remember even the first doctor praising theft as marxism in action or something. its always been a tool for mainlining leftist propaganda

still a fun show though

Don't bring it up.
I wanted to forget. I wanted to forget that my favourite show since the age pf 10 is now dead.

>Black British: 3.5% of population
>20% of Doctor who cast.
Really makes you think

Dr Peterson's weight loss is getting a bit out of hand.

If he keeps going at the rate he's going, he's going to turn into a skellington.

>Black British: 3.5% of population
Only because if institutionalized space-time racism, goyim.

holy shit she's so ugly ...

Well, yeah, thanks for saying the obvious dude, it's also the reason why everyone calls it a shit season, because it wasn't even subtle, it was just "fuck you" up your ass

>lol stupid lefttards are so obsessed with tv shows.

glad we're not like them eh Op

I sometimes wonder if this show even exists. I see it mentioned on the interweb all the time, but I've never seen it on tv, have never seen an ad for it, have never met someone that mentioned it in real life.

Just another show down the cultural shit-drain that no one watches anymore and isn't relevant.

Its name (The BBC) isn't a double entendre for nothing

Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad are very good shows.

I've watched only a very few TV series over the last several years, and those are two of them. It's called being informed and selective.

RTD era:
>No one could boss the Doctor around.
>Rose stopped craving BBC the second she met the Doctor.
>Mickey got cucked way worse than Rory, but he recomposed himself and became a legit badass alpha on his own.
>Martha was an intelligent black qt who craved the Doctor's superior white genes, but couldn't get any.
>Donna's black bfs were both beta providers.
>Captain Jack was pansexual, but he was the most masculine character on the entire show.

Moffat era is shit like OP said.

Not to mention:
>The only two black companions marry each other in the end.

>martha was black
Yeah. She was.
But remember The Doctor cucked Rose's black boyfriend.

Donna's ideal husband was a white man she met in the library

Inb4 13th female Doctor is going to get blacked.

It's because all these BBC people are Londoners or have been similarly minded to get media work in liberal London. It's not just the BBC, adverts and stuff on TV regularly depict mixed race families despite it not being the norm for the UK.

London has loads of different races and they mix, it's commonplace. But like many other 'normal' things in London, it's not like the rest of the UK. Mixed race couples are not that common across the UK, my parents have said how jarring they find it on TV because they never see it in reality. Hell, when I was in school there was like two black kids in he whole school of a thousand.

London is like another world. They don't behave like the rest of Britain, and they only care about stuff inside the M25, and assume that what's good for London, is good for everyone.

After david tennat doctor arc ended show started going down the drain now since feminist friendly sentimentality master became missy and now doctor is also a women the show just is turning cringy as fuck nowdays.
TL;DR doctor who sucks coz producers and writers are cucks

Ironically Moffat wants to play to the SJW crowd while being an obnoxious sexist twat. He'll probably unwravel like Joss whedon in the next few years.

They should have a rule that at least one the pair doesn't have a thick accent. I spent the last season not understanding either of them.

This was the last real Doctor for me.

I can't believe you people are watching this travesty that they dare call Doctor Who. It's a literal rape of everyone's childhood, so of course big bouncing NIGGER DICK is an integral part of it. Especially forcing it down your throat and making you like it, so you don't bite it off and swallow the AIDS-infected cum.

>He can't understand scottish
youtube.com/watch?v=5FFRoYhTJQQ

anyone have the scene from the 12th doctor where they go back to the past and England is full of pakis.

He says something hilarious about earths history being whitewashed

Director of the BBC was (((Danny Cohen))) for several years, probably got replaced by some cuck

Is Moffat a Jew?

You mean the webm?

Did the 12th Doctor break the wall?

looking for a video of the scene with sound because what he says is funny

the doctor is has been gender reassigned
next doctor is a female
scifi is dead
cuckwars
doctorcuck
cucktrek
all dead

THE JOOZ

Enjoy.

I saw it somewhere on Sup Forums, maybe nigger hate threads. I didn't save it.

Literally trying to rewrite history in the minds of the young liberalized drones that watch this bullshit. Absolutely disgusting.

David Tennant's era wasn't even that bad though. Yeah, they showed his two white female companions with niggers, which isn't okay. But those niggers all got cucked by the doctor at least.

It boggles the mind how people can come to detest their own ancestry to such a degree.

Were. Were very good shows.

JESUS WUZ KANGZ N SHIT