also
>Florida
>white
pick one

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x9Hufm-GZRM
youtube.com/watch?v=NUETYSkjtcE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

handled herself well?she claimed she was insulted by placing the item of purchase on the counter so she was going to keep the money she owed the customers as reparations because evil whitey owes reparations and she felt slighted..

explain yourself

she didnt do nothing
she was very astute and handled the situation maturely. The customers were panicking or something. they seemed weird desu. sucks she might get fired for handling the situation with manners and class, in the face of rabblerousers

almost like they wanted to start with cashier. even if she was "holding the money from the customers", she was classy still

"wassup? wassup? wish you would. I wish you would'

Totally mature. Thats manners and class right there.

"Pig? Look at you look at the color of you skin"

Thats so class

Lmao all that for some change. Plebeians gonna pleb

she was trying to de-escalate as she was getting cursed at by crazies

if they were less aggressive and more humble, an understanding might have been made

But the whole point is, that she isn't giving them their money back. Are you retarded?

So many ((people)) siding with the cashier right now gives you an idea that the mean IQ of most user's at the moment is 80-85.

The change is not the point. Its nigger being niggers.

>black
>lady
You pick one, nigger

You're right, I shouldn't compare animals to people, sorry.

Hahahahaha you're clearly a nigger.

dumb fuckin honkeys

they inna dollar store

aint no fuckin change in a dollar store you fuckin dumass poop butt ass honkeys

Wow leslie jones career has hit an all time low

I think the black (beautiful) cashier handled the situation at the best of her abilities. She was literally cornered like an animal in a cage (sea horse).
White people need to understand that they are no longer in power.

>expecting to resolve anything by screaming back and forth
>not IMMEDIATELY calling the police and letting them beat the living fuck out of her while you laugh and record to replay it for your friends

yup, definitely not a white couple.

How did this "human" even get this job? Maybe it was embarrassed it couldn't count the change?

sounds like chad and stacey lol. i wish the whole room dead.

>this thread

They are shopping at a dollar store. And wearing flip flops.

Hey just because they're animals with no capability of long term planning or general self-restraint, doesn't mean they have to be bad at math. Even that one gorilla could add and subtract at one point

why would you even shop at a place that hires niggers?

>all this faggy gaslighting posing as shilling posing as shitposting

No, the sheboon was chimping out and she will get fired.

so definitely not white

What is the evidence that she was keeping their change? Maybe these white niggers just made that up.

>arguing for pocket change
just leave ffs

She was literally standing there with the money in hand not giving it to them you stupid fuck

Hats off to this brave young sista.
She holdin down a full time job with lots of responsibilities to support her family of 4 beautiful chillrens.
I have a GoFundMe page started to raise $250,000 to support her while she finds new employment

>couple chimping out as well
literally all you had to do was call the cops and wait
there's no need to give the other person ammunition in court

I see 1 nigger and hear three

or she could've just given the customers the money she owed them and the problem is over. even preventable.

hur dur white people should pay reparations therefore I'm just going to take your money coz you white.

give 20 dollars. well this 17 dollars worth of change is now my money because fuck whitey.

Eh...I'm sure there's 2 sides to this

I worked retail. It's crazy how much people will argue over anything to save a buck.

See
This what i be talking bout.
And you offay crackers talk about WHITE SUPREMACY don't exist an shit
smdh

We joke, but I really have trouble believing that I'm even racist at this point. Just pointing out facts. I honestly hope this keeps up. Normie friends are sending me these kinds of vids. I just grin.

how the fuck are people actually dumb enough to reply to this?

she refused to give back their money because she took it upon herself to claim whitey owes reparations.

> Siding with anyone as you knew what the fuck happened like if you could somehow hear something over that stupid bitch Sarah yelling "Give me my change m'am!!" over and over and over and over again

I haven't been to one in years. They drag property values down,and sell cheap good garbage. Fuck those shit holes.

I don't hate anyone either friend. I see myself as a realist more than anything. Keep cultures and races segregated and in peace. Force people to change and you'll just drive them to extremes. Like SJW's in general have a good heart and they are concerned about the state of the word, they're just bluepilled as fuck.

Do blacks even go on Sup Forums?

Black yes, niggers not so much.

>GIMME MA MOFOKKIN MONEE U FOKIN BETCH
>white couple

nigger ,how about i shot ya in the face ?

more than whites, just look at the threads...

I pretty much feel the same. It would be nice if we could all get along, but we can't.

>current year
>paying in cash

Learn English please.

Blame The selfish gene. A good read if you haven't yet. Humanity will never know peace since there will be always competition within the population.

I mean, if it was like a 3.50$ dollar purchase and you used a 20$ bill, you'd probably want your change lol. The nog just wanted to keep it.

prob would have gone full chimp and smashed her face in.
they need to be beaten into submission like the wild beasts they are. it's all they understand

this

>mfw I'm slowly starting to hate blacks because of this shit
>I've been using the "All niggers are black but not all blacks are niggers." argument internally
>mfw seeing respectable black people is becoming less and less frequent an occurrence
>this is how it starts.jpg

Americans.. Black , white , jew , christian Muslim - all dumbasses with that fucking winey ass accent at the end of the day. Id kill myself if I had to live amongst it. Why the fuck cant you just get along... I mean we took loads of Muslim immigrants in my city but I swear to fuck if that many Americans came i would go on a murderous terror rampage... fucking christ talk with your mouth not your nose.

There it is.

>yup, definitely not a white couple.
basically

I come here to shitpost

Pic with timestamp.

Let me explain to yts what's really going down. You muthfukus don have your third eye open because of your calcified pineal gland. So what's going on is this African queen saw through time to the future and decided to keep her reperatiin money for what she was going to be subjected to after she kept that moth Fukien money. Get educated yts this is our America again (we actually discovered it first natives are Africans).

Black people in the US have a heightened, almost superhuman sensitivity to racial slights. If there is any racial animus in your heart when you make an ostensibly benign comment or action they can detect it. I believe her.

Like this black Uber drive who kicked these guys out of her car:
youtube.com/watch?v=x9Hufm-GZRM

She knew.

the daily idiocy

youtube.com/watch?v=NUETYSkjtcE

THERE YOU GO AGAIN, TALKING ABOUT REPARATIONS

She dindu nuffin, the post

She looks like a literal ape.

I hate absolutely everyone in this video.

>humble
Niggers belong in a fucking Zoo.

>those baked Alaskan wannabes with that passive aggressive victim mentality.

>I've been using the "All niggers are black but not all blacks are niggers." argument internally

I thought this too once, in my younger bluepilled days. Then the based jew started BlackLiesMatter and educated the goyim; even the wealthy, college-educated black is still just a nigger.

yes, it was dumb.

>flag

checks out

Of course you do. While whitey pays for your food stamps and your useless nigglets. Thanks, nigger.

lmfao at lefty pol in this thread y'all are sad

All monkeys in this video.

What's an Ireland? Oh yeah, the dead past.

>she was trying to de-escalate as she was getting cursed at by crazies
"You know, if you would just stop getting so worked up about me stealing your car this situation would be a lot calmer! Why do you insist on escalating it??"

Not clear to me who is at fault.
Too many unknowns to make a judgement.

>shopping at stores that have niggers
>giving a nigger money
They deserved it to be honest. Never give a nigger money.

Could be a kike too, they love larping as niggers here to rile the board up.

Blacks don't smile in photos much do they?

the monkey is angry that is has to go to work so it lashes out

Sarah stupid bitch call the police NOW!

OP is a nigger

You took all the loads

mfw I would have let her have the change

The guy sounded like a wigger desu

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, burger-kun

Cashier is definitely at fault.

It's not "thu customur's always rite" but it doesn't matter how bad a patron is acting. The cashier (or non-existent supervisor) has the right as a private business to refuse service issue a refund, keep goods, and ask customers to leave. Call the police if necessary. Witholding change is an idiotic move which will increase the confrontation. I would've fired the cashier, she now makes dollar tree look bad which is really hard to do.