Perfect Europe thread

Alternatively

Or more practically

So WWI europe was perfect ?

Give Galicia back to the actual Port of Galicia and then we're talking.

yeah that's why it led to wwi and ii

Nice

Near perfect

Pretty fucking much lad

>tfw you can't argue with pic related
Stop glorifying the past.

>getting rid of perfectly good land that could be used for living space

Imagine...

1900 Europe -best Europe

Reminder that Jews destroyed this

Stop it we're larping before we kill ourselves

>Belgium existing

>Belgium exist
>alsace belong to germany
>ireland isn't independant
>kebab exist

brits out blacks in

>Germany the same colour as the Turks
Subtle

"Lets give some of them territories full of hostile nationals, what could possibly go wrong?"
Explain

>>ireland isn't independant
Lmao what a faggot

Whew guess we're all Serbs then

>Le edgy Belgium existing maymay
Reminder that current borders and territories only came to be thanks to Jews toppling monarchies and pulling off two world wars

If you aren't okay with 1900 Europe you're the ultimate goy

But it's half-France, half-Netherlands. What's the point in having the Flemish and French in one country? A country made out of thin fucking air, in Europe, by more powerful European countries, it's a non-country lad.

It was originally a map of the languages of Europe that I smoothed out the edges to make it look like borders. I'll see if I can find the original for you

Here you go my friend

I think this one is slightly different then the one I used but you get the jist

>map of the languages
What a crock of shit. If you want to change my borders by language, then take my already existing borders but circle out the city of Daugavpils as Russian speaking.
And Russia is actually holding our ethnically and linguistically Latgalian region called Abrene. Also Estonian is not even remotely widespread anywhere within our national borders.

by "smoothed out" this gipsy romanian means "gib!"

Latvia, you are still butthurt after Russian speakers make up 50% of your population? JESUS CHRIST LATVIA you are a disgrace to the baltics

It's not half French. It's all Netherlands. And Luxembourgish maybe. Some people just happen to speak French, much like how some people in Switzerland speak Italian, doesn't make them Italian.

>bozgors having that much territory

0/10

t. poortugal

Thanks for clearing up, I tried.

wat

You 'butthurt belt' and 'potato' posters need to go. This board is for politics, not your feefees. Geopolitics is a thing, contrary to what RT tells you.
>50%
20-25% and decreasing.
>disgrace to the baltics
Shut your whore mouth "National" Communist. You are not Batlic, therefore are in no position to tell me what I am and what I am not.
Respond if you want, this is your last (You)

why would u ruin a germanic empire by adding poland?

Portugal is the same color as us.

There's no chance in hell that poland and czechia would ever submit to this Eurabia.

Is this God's chosen union?

God is a Serb.

>le epic celtic union meme
off yourself

>Big countries are good
No government should rule more than 10 million people. It leads to corruption. Look at the world today. You can buy 10 guys in the US, EU and China and you rule the world. Do you want the Jews to run the world?

Belarus is the potato, we are Germany and Lithuania is Russia.

So why do our countries suck so much?

Correction: Belarus is the potato, we are Germany, Lithuania is Poland and Estonia is Russia. Triggering guarateed.