Is r/the Donald the new pol?

I feel like this board has gone to shit, weak nation baiting, degenerates everywhere and just general tomfoolery. I guess that's leakage from int and b. The Donald seems to focus almost entirely on pro-trump, pro-white, anti-feminist, anti-lgbt themes. Should I relocate?

Don't reply to bait posts new fags

the_D is 100% rural and suburban retards whereas Sup Forums is only like 90% rural and suburban retards

Calling each other "pedes" is absolutely the gayest thing I've ever seen in my entire life.
It doesn't help that they practice civic nationalism and actively seek out based black guys to kekold themselves with.
The ones that come here need to be verbally hazed out of their faggoty belief systems.

by all means, it is the better place atm

Where are you getting these stats?

It comes and goes, but yes a fuck load of commie shills and GCHQ stirring up shit recently

yeah it is, you should got there and leave this place

They're just more sanitized.

>Should I relocate?

yes. right away, and don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out!
OP is a faggot.
sage goes in the options field

>brought to you by the Hillary camp researchers that orchestrated her anti-Pepe policy speech

Dont abandon/pol/ to the niggers and commie fags. Make Sup Forums great again

Lurk moar

>((((((((((((Civic Nationalism))))))))))))
>"pro-white"

nice try Schlomo. /r/thedonald is kike controlled opposition

I find it funny you're too stupid to see that it's just the more softer way of saying white nationalism. The majority of the Donald and trump supporters in general are pro-white. But that doesn't mean every post has to be about killing niggers, gassing Jews and making war with Muslims. It doesn't help get the normie said on board.

Yeah /r/the_Donald has (((them))) written all over it.
It's ridiculous and OP is a faggot.

>reddit
>not being able to respond with imgs

don't mention reddit here unless you want the fury of one thousand cacti violently ejected into your rectum.

> fuck i just mentioned it

Pretty much. Both are shilled to hell and back anymore but at least upvotes keep the actual news visible on T_D right now.

Literally this. 60% of pol are these types of threads/posts now.

Between the PTG and kekistani faggots, I don't know what's worse, I just feel we'll have to deal with them sooner or later, because it's becoming a bit annoying to tolerate them and their based negro friends. The worst part is you can't point them out without being called a shill, even though full blown nazis are lot easier to get along with.

Let me explain something because it's you leafflags who are the ones complaining and I will talk slowly so you understand... the vast MSM has been covering CVille and related protests with many referencing Sup Forums and pol. This drives enormous new traffic plus the fact that the top two Nazi websites were just shutdown. This while inconvenient is very good for us. EXCEPT if you are from Canada, this is VERY BAD. You must leave immediately to T_D or to some other poutine friendly France-light conservative website. You have to go back. The rest of us have suffered enough

The_donald represents the true counter culture now that pol has gone full civnat

Not enough posts about BASED BLACK TRUMP SUPPORTERS lol

Why there so many Slavs in this thread?

the difference being that Sup Forums is filled with actually intelligent people who use critical thinking to arrive at the conclusions that they do, whereas r t_d is normie scum, just normie scum that we managed to convert to our side using the same tricks (((they))) do, only reverse engineered

if Sup Forums was the chosen people, the_donald would be the shabbos goyim

>Sup Forums is filled with actually intelligent people
LOL

...well on average at least
Sup Forums is where smart people go to pretend they're stupid, reddit is where stupid people go to pretend they're smart

Better to promote Reddit than it is to promote Sup Forums, because Reddit has Bill Mitchell and Ben Garrison, and James Woods. Inb4 e-celebs lurk Sup Forums

>Should I relocate?
Yes.

>anyone that has a canada flag
kek

>Should I relocate?
YES GET THE FUCK OUT

the donald is boring because they cant have true edgy memes about the kikes and race

r/thedonald are weak cucks that actually believe trump is the saviour of mankind

don't forget that trump was only the best of two terrible choices

Haven't seen a good nigger/chink hate thread in weeks

Not at all. I appreciate t_d for the entry level normie redpilling they do, but their little circlejerk internal subculture annoys the shit out of me.

>we did it pedes!
>look at this based minority
>reddit thinks this makes us mad, but it doesn't because we hate racism, right folks?
>side of beef!
>literally just a picture of the 45th president

Cringe as fuck. It's good as a conservative news aggregate, but it will never be Sup Forums

absolutely, gtfo

Please do that

>thinks niggers can be based
>agrees that fags are people,and go so far as to say shit like "look at our gays,we have the best gays"
>le kekistani
Get the fuck out of here and quit shilling for your kike-run subreddit.

Then go (((they))) control the Donald and toeing the line there gets old it's a good news aggregate and they do good things there but it's still circlejerk group think and any thing you say even if true will get you banned,I got banned for qouting the book of Romans and talking about the synagouge of Satan, normies do get redpilled to extent you can do good teach people if you be a good goy

What the actual fuck? Until you cuckservative autistic trumplets came along this was not a christian safe space you dense sack of shit.

>should I relocate to this biased cirkle jerking safe space that's just tumblr for males?

Yes you should and then you should kill yourself.

Sure,go back.Please do.

Anyone else come from T_D after the election and turn borderline natsoc?

Since we colonized it years ago they've been on the brink of getting banned. Leftists learned that anything remotely resembling "hate speech" will cause a sub to get banned fast and they constantly try to false flag on t_d so they can report them for it. The mods have to be very strict to prevent that from happening. They also have to ban leftists since they brigade it all the time. Brigading is against the rules on reddit, but the admins actively encourage and promote it if t_d is their target. The shit they deal with is ridiculous. I genuinely believe they have over 6 million subscribers like they claim, otherwise they would be gone by now.

They're the ones ruining this place.

City people are fucking retarded sheep. Enjoy starving without rural farmers making your food.

Yes it does. Fuck niggers.

Based The_Donald MF

BASED AF

the_donald is where you go if you want some actual news

Sup Forums is where you go for shitposting

>Sup Forums is filled with actually intelligent people

>pro-white
lol just call out the kikes and you'll get instabanned

this

>Is r/the Donald the new pol
Yes, now go post there. Exclusively.

sage this bish

that's because stormfront flood and normal shill tactics

It is run by the notorious kike Josh Moskowitz.