twitter.com/Anna_Snackz/status/777634073862737920
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oh praise allah

(((Anna Swartz)))
oyyyyy veeeey

Checkmate,bigots...
See?
Christians are the real terrorism...
Drumpflstitlskin BTFO without recovery chance.
Can't wait til Bernie gets the nuclear codes..
It's HER turn.

Lol.. what's with the lefties shelter war?

Wait till the dindus don't leave, then go back and interview the Muslim grand wizard.

(((Swartz)))
hmm

Do women still have to use separate entrances in these shelters?

and in the rest of TX you had the Ft Hood shooter, the attack at the Mohammad cartoon contest, Ahmed the clock boy and the funding of Hamas in Dallas

Giving out a few waters while trying to indoctrinate infidels doesn't offset the scum muslim culture

Oh, my God. They just did it. The absolute madmen.

Just fuck white people

This certainly isn't the form of jihad known as taqiyya, to be dishonest to further the agenda of the ultimate goals of islam, which is world domination. They certainly aren't just trying to save face.

wow based Islam hahaha we need to execute all Christians and import as many Muslims as possible, fuck w hite people btw

I live in houston and a nice muslim man gave my wife's daughter a free taxi ride back to his mosque.

But what's her 8-year-old's opinion on all of this?

He's not obligated to do so.

The only god the christian churches have now is money.

This is why Islam is winning across the board. Churches are fighting to line their pockets, not to teach about god and morality.

This. It's like "liberals" over here, after another rape gang has been exposed or some more people murdered by terrorists "Oh well this Muslim at work behaves exactly like you're supposed to at work so notallmsulimsyoufuckingbigot."

>Churches are fighting to line their pockets, not to teach about god and morality.

Yeah, and?

I've seen them mention these mosques being used as shelters a lot, were there no other churches or even synagogues used as shelters? Just these mosques? You'd think Houston just has one megachurch and a bunch of mosques

what is your standard for determining what is and isn't taqiyya?

Where are all the synagogues opening their doors?

>a church built to accommodate people an hour at a time
>a proper hurricane shelter

One of these things is no like the others.

Also
>no evidence that muzzies have helped anyone but themselves, and not even that

>Jews shilling for Muslims
4D chess

you don't get good boy points by doing something, then pointing out who isn't doing it.
only braindead liberal zombies fall for this shit, everyone else calls it what it is, a publicity stunt.

Why is christianaphobia not a term? It's ok to shit on Christians?

>2 people and 1 small group

>offset the thousands active in mosques

shit man, work on your math.

Why is this news?
Helping people in time of crisis is normal, no?

Start building some proper fucking dams and pumps along your southern and eastern coastline, that should be on your fucking news you fucking retards.

INVESTIGATE IT!

LETS SEE HOW MANY OF THEM ARE REALLY HELPING! DIG!!

THIS IS MEDIA BULLSHIT

>turning ill equiped mosques/churches into makeshift shelters for optics
>not directing people to real shelters with beds, showers, medical equipment, kitchens, security, etc
>look how good I am everyone IM HELPING

>Jews and Christians shilled for Muslims 1500 years ago
>got backstabbed and wiped out from what are now muslim lands
>doing it again
Do they never learn?

They shill for anything as long as there's a shekel to be made off.
No morals or compassion, pure greed.

I don't have an opinion on Joel Osteen either way but didn't his church flood and they were trying to clean it up before letting in people? Seems like the left is trying really hard to politicize this hurricane and it's not working

Mosques are also fighting to line their pockets, you know. They never waste an opportunity to acquire shekels.

The only difference is, if you tell a Christian this about churches he'll say "ha, I guess you're right in a way", but if you tell a Muslim this about mosques he'll slit your fucking throat.

Social media is literal cancer

Hamas kills kikes what's wrong with handing them a little money for rockets?

>offset the thousands active in mosques
The thousands who fail to act against extremism, and see Muhammad the mass-murdering pedophile as a perfect man to be emulated at every chance?

lol

Pretty much this.

Anyone who follows the doctrines of islam lives with the ultimate goal of furthering the advancement of islam, that's jihad. No muslim can be trusted because they're commanded to lie if need be. They want to cry about not being trusted? Well then maybe they shouldn't follow an untrustworthy doctrine with a proven track record. Always assume nefarious intentions with muslims, how many charities run by muslims do we end up finding out they were funneling money to terrorist organizations? A lot.

Most of the looters are black or Muslim. Nobody is dumb enough to rob Muslims because they will kill you. Everybody robs churches even when it isn't a catastrophe.

I wonder how many kids got rapped there.

Hey, they invented taqqiya and it exists now so they have to own it. Since they are a foreign religion that I don't trust, I'm just going to assume everything that doesn't jive with me is taqqiya.

They kill Christians.

WTF I love islam now! Just let everyone in!

Reminder that this is a 100% unverified account on part of what is obviously a Christ-hating kike.

>there are mosques in Texas
Holy shit. Day ruined

Cool ideological argument brah. I swear people think Islam is just milktoast Christianity for brown people and that's the only reason anyone would dislike it. They have no respect for or belief in any religion so that's the only way I could understand why they favor Islam

It's funny how racists complain so much about Islamic conservatism, yet when it comes to it, Christians are the most selfish conservatives morons in the US.

wtf we dont need borders anymore

>Joel Osteen represents all of Christianity in the Houston area
>lets focus on the small number of mosques and say nothing of the other churches acting as relief centers

>Sup Forums is right again
twitter.com/Anna_Snackz/status/777634073862737920

Is the (((MSM))) working overtime to prove they are fake news?

>it's funny how a fucking leaf can just pull something out of his chink-owned asshole with not a single number to back up his statements

Nah, I honestly believe they did this out of charity as is prescribed by their religion. Muslims are supposed to be charitable. Of course, it helps to have people favourable of you when you plan on ruling them.

>normie memes

t. country that doesn't ever have to deal with hurricanes and thinks some planning will magically prevent anything like this.

>edgelording this hard
flag checks out

Churches are also so desperate to fill seats that so many services have turned into quasi-rock concerts. You have to completely avoid contemporary churches to find one that offers a meaningful, Biblical service.

if an anti-gay meme is now normie tier then we're moving in the right direction.

Of course.

oh no people are helping! you're retarded.

you're the kind of person that makes people refuse to see fascism as a possibly good thing.

The real redpill is that the news was always fake.

Prove it.

Just Jews Jewwing Jew things

Does anybody sane really care? The dude said it could have flooded easily enough and they didn't have the resources.
Fuck the left.

Anything that benefits the kaffir is good publicity and functionally taquiya. Yes there are some Muslims who are kind people. But Islam itself has always been positioned in conflict with the dar al harb: the land of war aka any territory not under exclusive Muslim control.
It should be noted that Islam is just as much an expansionist political movement as a religious one and that it needs to be referred to as such.

>using natural disaster to virtue signal without any real cost yourself
>offsets 1.5 k people dead and twice as much seriously wounded every month and the fact that nobody is even allowed to speak about it

Why would locals ask Christians for shelter yet shy away from the Islamic mosques :thinking:

Into shelters for Mulsims. Funny how they left that out.

OP just proved it moron.

for real, mosques even steal girls to make harems of pre-teens. sounds like the superior religion to me.

>(((Swartz)))
I
WANT
OFF
THIS
FUCKING
RIDE
!

Quick reminder that if acts of terroism aren't collective responsibilities of Islam, neither are their acts of charity.

>Of course, it helps to have people favourable of you when you plan on ruling them.

How is this any different to what I said?
It's way easier for them to keep infiltrating our society if they save face and make themselves look better. Keep that "not all" fallacy up and running.

How many Christian Churches are there in Houston, and did more than one of them deny being used as shelter?
And how many mosques are there in Houston?

This, they'll say and do anything as long as it's against Christians

There is absolutely 0 evidence in the OP post you irrelevant, asinine cocksucker.

get the little girls to come to them
BRILLIANT

If my church had a harem gallery I'd be attending services every single night. My wife would assume that I'm taking our faith more seriously.

I would never set foot in one of those hellholes even if it meant my death

Evangelicals, specially the americans, are the scum of christianity.

We need Pope Benedict back, to purify the holy church, burn the evangelical hereges and expel the muslim infidels.

>Intentions are more important than results

This is how I know you are retarded.

It's better than nothing like joel osteen who got pressured into only after the media pushed him.

You fucking retard.

t. country that has 70% of its landmass below sealevel and constantly has to pump back water
>t. country that doesn't ever have to deal with hurricanes and thinks some planning will magically prevent anything like this.
That's the problem with you Americans. Even when shit does hit the fan you still don't do anything about it.

But why is male dominance only considered evil when white men do it?

Why do all the stronk women eagerly submit to every other color of male?

It's like white males have been lied to about the nature of women their entire lives. I wonder (((who))) taught them to think that way.

This whole thing baffles me, surely you can't just open your building as a shelter of your own volition, everything would have to be done with the say so of fire chiefs and local emergency services - what if a mosque opened its doors and advertised itself as a shelter and then flooded rapidly as a result of a dam overflowing or a river breaking its banks, and all the people inside drowned? It isn't humanitarian to risk lives out of ignorance...

If you have to shine attention on a charitable deed done by someone to promote your religion then the chances are that your religion isn't that great in the first place

>causing more harm due to lack of equipment and resources is good
>Ignoring that he always pledged to become a shelter once the nearby shelter reached capacity
>he was already a distribution center, which the local government asked and he became a shelter as soon as the shelters became full.

Kek.

this man understands

This is good for us. Normies have no idea how many of them infest certain areas (even the normie in question own´s area) and will now realize the invasion.

YEAH FUCK BORDERS AND LAWS AND SHIT FLOODMY ASS WITH MUSLIMS

It's easy to see why (((they))) got rid of him as fast as they did.

>2017
>Worshiping a sand dune religion
It's a war of virtues! How enjoyable. Of course, the converts will be the poor and downtrotten because they chose to stay in an area of imminent danger and "wait out" a fucking hurricane in a flood plains that exist 80ft above sea level.

Honestly, in the sense of a war on platitudes, absolutely nothing was lost. The unfortunateness of it all will be the masses that watch media and are swayed by these gestures as being altruistic instead, of the opportunistic ones that they really are. Fuck those people, too, as they are too weak minded to realize the war on this nation is on all fronts.

Also, fuck these "whites" that aren't engaging on all fronts. The problem we have is that we're so much less united than the rest. Hell, maybe we deserve it; who knows.

and why no one dare to bomb mosque ?

They just did it, the absolute mad religion! hahaha

They are not causing more harm you retarded right winger.

No need to upset at the facts. You are trying too hard.

>Ignoring that he always pledged to become a shelter once the nearby shelter reached capacity
You're the retard here, he said this after the media pressured him

>No need to upset at the facts. You are trying too hard.
Nope you're literally just lying. So much for fake news

>Houston has largest population of Muslims
>Houston has largest amount of Mosques in the US

t. Houstonian