Why does being a male suck in all stages of life cept maybe early childhood

Why does being a male suck in all stages of life cept maybe early childhood.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iY3NP12JjCI
youtube.com/watch?v=O9lYu3pv-m8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stay single. fuck young sluts. win

Dude
I'm 35
if you can make it to 30 without being married or having kids shit starts getting interesting really quick

ahhh the fork in the road

Elaborate?

How so?

It only sucks if you refuse to use drugs.
Check out the indole shop or lysergi for some party favors.

How about none of them.

Because developed world is a matriarchy.

This, drinking gets old after 21, also prostitutes are fun

That's when you get your Hogwarts acceptance letter.

he took the trannypill and split his dick, now he gets to suck black dicks under railbridges every night

>be gay
>avoid men who are too ugly
>never have these problems

I love being a male, wouldn't want it any other way.

stupid asf

>be young
>work hard af
>make a lot of money and keep it
>invest and be greedy
>fuck young whores while being old and rich

this, why would I think my only decisions are made up by some facebook autismo? 27 is still pretty young

Your whole life sucks if you are a beta loser.

How about option 4 instead?

>get a real job that pays well
>date hot 18-20 year old girls

Your fetish isn't special champ

I'm 22
a lot of the girls I went to HS with are now in relationships with guys in their late 20's/early 30's
unless your ugly or have shit hair genes getting older shouldn't worry you if you're a guy

>ugly girls
only low tier males care about how awomen looks

>have shit taste
>post panty

fuck off Macron.

Focus on making money. Seriously. Set yourself up, and by that age women start to get sick of the party life and start looking for someone to settle down with. Your value only increases with age, while theirs decline. That's the best part of being a man, everyone's body ages, but women use theirs as a tool and when that tool starts to get busted and broken it's no use any more. Men use money, which doesn't depreciate with age. There are more women in this world than men, and when the good pickings get slim, they will settle for just about anything.

The right time never comes.... ;-;

this is the dumbest shit I've read all day.

Try to get rich, everyone will rot and die.

Die rich! Inside pussy!

Let the dummies procreate with the untouchables, more 10/10 pussy for me.

women are so fucking stupid

1P-LSD is as good as legit acid. 1-1 replacement.
AL-LAD is a dying breed now, no longer being made. Get some while you still can, it has better visuals but less headspace than LSD.
4-AcO-DMT is much like shrooms, but a bit mechanical vs its naturally synthesized brother.
4-HO-MET is to shrooms what AL-LAD is to LSD. Godly stuff m8.

There's also tons of stims to try, but those can be devious so WATCH THE FUCK OUT.(looking at you, a-php)

>dating used up whores

lmao

admit 10/10 is high maintenance and for long term is miserable. most likely to cheat, most likely to divorce
they're rare to find "normal"

>unironically being in the friendzone
drop that bitch you idiot

That is some serious manipulative shit. Any man who falls for that deserves everything that's going to come to him.
I vote we start beating woman into submission again.

Or white Sharia.

A fit 27 year old can still pull a 19 year old. This picture is false.

why the fuck this is at POL ? are you retarded?

>chaddam hussein

young people get so worried with their age. The biggest lie is that you have to get married and have kids....im 30 years old and after working for 10 years and focusing on tech and saving a bunch of money i can now go out to concerts and other events and get laid by just about any girl, i have nobody to hold me back and i can just continue to use up sluts looking for a free drink. I honestly feel bad for all those people who fell for the lie that you have to "settle down" after 30...ill settle down one day but not now.

and pretty girls isn't an option because...??

I got married at 24, my wife is hot, and we have a healthy son

Hey, if KEK wills it..

I just pay for hookers now since it ends up cheaper than going out and trying to have a one night stand. If you put in a small amount of effort you can find some young hooker who is new and doesn't know how much to charge or if you want to be a cheap cunt get an asian

I'm not against trying to find someone to have a long term relationship with. If I just want sex it just works out better with a hooker since I know what I am getting before hand. The condom thing is shit but I wouldn't fuck some random slut without on anyway

>fucking used up roasties who have to settle cause they dont have anything else
your life is sad

>filename

What do you recommend for someone who's only ever tried LSD and Mushrooms in terms of psychedelics?

How?

Underrated post.

What? Who said anything about dating? Being single is working out great. I don't plan to change that any time soon. All of these lonely dudes are so ready to tie themselves down to one woman forever. Sure I don't get laid every week, but a couple times a month isn't some kind of curse.
I'm 24 friend. I don't date roasties, but that doesn't mean I don't know how the game is played.

This is just about the most soulless post I've ever seen on Sup Forums

30 is a ripe age for a man to settle down, leave it much longer to have kids than like 35, and your kids will likely get autism

>t. irresponsible faggot who's contributing to the decline of the white race
i honestly hope you get mugged and stabbed by a nigger

If I thought like you I never would have banged the two supermodels I did.

Women are like little retarded children, you just need to do some Alpha shit which excites their instincts.

If you're a Beta though, you're shit out of luck.

>I'm 24 friend. I don't date roasties, but that doesn't mean I don't know how the game is played.
Lol so then why are you talking out of your ass about what happens when you turn 30 ?

Yes of course, it's every man's dream to marry a girl who "settled" for him

Date 18 year old virgins or you're a cuck.

Fucking kanger(you)

Exactly not to mention men in general obtain more value as they age due to maturity, finances, experience etc.

Women honestly have just their looks which deteriorate as they age. The image above is legit role reversal probably made by some angry failure.

Well I'm 25 years old, 5 years till wizardom. Should I still hope that in my 30s I'll marry a beautiful woman who is not a used up whore or just be a wizard?

>All girls keep the good ones around until the time is right
yup as soon as chad dumps her and she has 2 kids, stretchmarks and needs 1/4 oz of lube to fuck properly

Lmao probably shouldn't listen to everything you hear. You can have kids at 40-50 and if you have a wild hair up your ass even 60.

Kids are overrated and not worth the trouble, i've watched people all around me that bitch constantly about how they never get to do anything cause they have to care for their children.

The world will tell you a lot of stupid shit to control you, life is full of wonder, don't let people ruin your life.

This is absolutely degenerate, settle down and have a family user, you disgusting piece of shit.
"Im having sex twice a month with used up coal burners, life is great!"
Degenerate

I married an 18 year old cute virgin asian when I was 27.

Specifically the study found:

* Autism rates were 66 percent higher among children born to dads over 50 years of age than among those born to dads in their 20s. Autism rates were 28 percent higher when dads were in their 40s versus 20s.

* Autism rates were 18 percent higher among children born to teen moms than among those born to moms in their 20s.

* Autism rates were 15 percent higher in children born to mothers in their 40s, compared to those born to moms in their 20s

* Autism rates rose still higher when both parents were older, in line with what one would expect if each parent’s age contributed to risk.

* Autism rates also rose with widening gaps between two parents’ ages. These rates were highest when dads were between 35 and 44 years old and their partners were 10 or more years younger. Conversely, rates rose when moms were in their 30s and their partners were 10 or more years younger.

The higher risk associated with fathers over 50 is consistent with the idea that genetic mutations in sperm increase with a man’s age and that these mutations can contribute to the development of autism. By contrast, the risk factors associated with a mother’s age remain unexplained, as do those associated with a wide gap between a mother and father’s age.

“These results suggest that multiple mechanisms are contributing to the association between parental age and ASD risk,” the authors conclude.

i'm 30 and he's not completely incorrect. most women my age are taken, single moms, or just fuck around (i went on a date with a woman who had been with 40+ guys). very few women worth settling down with.

>Women honestly have just their looks which deteriorate as they age.

>t.Slick Willy

>asian

Sweden yes!

Im actually mixed race, african and iranian. Kill yourself masterrace, I am going to fuck white bitches till my dick falls off because your tears get me off

>Elaborate?
Men age better then women, especially if you are single and take care of yourself. Men who live with women/children gets lower test then their married counterparts so its even easier for them to stay fit.

Women peak between 15-25, men peak between 25-40 and you can still be chad tier until you're 60 if you have decent genes, work out and eat healthy. Most people don't do that though.

TL;DR
OP's pic applies to women, not men.
The saying ''Women age like milk, men age like whine.'' is true.

Now that's a tough choice.

Because I can look 6 years into the future? What kind of short sighted retard are you?

If you've done LSD your cherry should be popped.
The sky's the limit my friend. I can suggest 4-HO-MET though. It is paired with music for some exquisite mental delight.

You might also try to go with 5-MeO-MiPT, which sorta has an MDMA-like flair to it. Not visual like others in the class, but a tiny bit goes a huge way. It too seems to be on borrowed time, so if you want it get it now. Lysergi has it, and 1g of it will last years.

Sounds like you have a chip on your shoulder

Yuck.
You're advocating for guys being beta cucks AND for women to get what they want at every stage of life.

Why?

Why should a roastie whore get a nice stable guy to settle down with, after she spent her teens and 20s rejecting guys like that so she could share Chad with other girls.

Well yeah. I go to work, go home. Do what I want and then every couple of weeks hop on tinder and find a girl who looks like she'll Fuck on the first date. It's not hard.

>quads
what did he mean by this?

>african
> I am going to fuck white bitches till my dick falls off

We all know what kind of land whales you are talking about user. Thanks for doing us a favor and keeping those shaved walruses away from us.

Are you sure it's not because African and Iranian girls are UGLY

Welp, guess I took the single forever path!

As in yellow, not currynigger. If you are against qt3.14 average koreans then you are a monster.

nah, i just hate white people who think that "preserving" the white race needs to be a priority.

It's one of the dumbest things i've seen in my life. There is no "pure" race. Nazi skin head fucks just need to die, it's sad but true.

It means he wants to bring back the old order.

Anytime you hear this do not believe it. Females are manipulative like this and want you around as a doormat she can go back to when she is used up or she bangs someone on the side.

You don't know what a cuck is. She doesn't deserve a stable relationship, that's why I don't given her one. It's 2017, I can just block her number and just like that the relationship is over.

>wasting time with ancient mummified remains
i seriously hope you niggers don't do that.

>you are like a brother to me user

Well yeah, I go to work, go home. Do what I want and then every couple weeks take my wife who also takes care of me, keeps the house clean, cooks breakfast lunch and dinner every day, and I take her on a good old fashioned date. It's not hard. And I hold true to my white Christian roots and dont whore my self around to herpes infested roasties.
Degenerate.

>>quads
>what did he mean by this?

I'll let Don Alfonso explain

>tfw the vue lady narrating before the opera started legitimately said the words "was Mozart a feminist?"

youtube.com/watch?v=iY3NP12JjCI

youtube.com/watch?v=O9lYu3pv-m8

>women are attracted to older men
>men are attracted to young women
>this causes autism
hmmmm

>Anytime you hear this do not believe it.
Who the hell would be dumb enough to believe that shit? If she is telling the truth she is even more delusional and disgusting.
>stick around while i go on fucking spree
any man who falls for that shit deserve whatever is coming for him.

You can do better than a roastie, hell you can even get a 7/10 at a younger age.

27 male here. Been on Sup Forums and Youtube for over 10 years meow.

25 yo white, wellesley college educated girlfriend.

Just found out she's 7 weeks pregnant. She think's she doesn't want 6 children - but we are on our way...

What's your excuse?

Trump got married when hew as 31.

/thread

31 and not giving a single fuck

>nah, i just hate white people who think that "preserving" the white race needs to be a priority.
>It's one of the dumbest things i've seen in my life.
>There is no "pure" race.

kek thats some sour grapes there. Just cause you can't get it doesn't mean you can't malign the lost of an entire people. Free Tibet motherfucker.

this, a man is most wanted when he is about 30 and has a stable income/job

Idk man, I've never caught anything and don't have to do any of that. $30 for dinner, $20 on drinks and I don't have to deal with any of the extra shit. I cook my own meals and clean my own house. Oh no!

I am getting 7/10. It's just not the same one every time.

This is true.

Chad might be fucking her when she's young, but if I marry her, I win.