WHERE IS SHE?

WHERE IS SHE?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=4335vSLMVhs
youtube.com/watch?v=rG2iFmJn3gM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she's a trad wife now with a kid on the way.

Ask Merkel's son over here

this, isn't this what you guys want for all women?

I too am curious. I watched her video. It wasn't half bad.

Scums like him destroy Europe.

Blacked

>she
dun goofed

she cum swallowed her way to death

She looks Romanian.

fat chad?

>she

She's probably afraid of hate speech laws clamping down on her if she were to come back and do full alt-right content.

The US is the only Western country where you can do that kind of stuff with the assurance that you won't get fucked by the government.

Its kraut&hypocrytea

oh wow, I thought he sounded like a manlet. Guess I was wrong afterall.

Can someone edit that text to something really racist or something like that?

Maine kammaraden ich hlaube das ist einen man. Achtung!

Shes an oportunist
Also i want to smash her boipucc

Sucking black dick.

If you find it on the interwebs I can.

>trad
fucking hell

>nose ring
probably in some orgy

that black poster behind her is from the cannabis seed website royal queen seeds btw

Who?

>reading Stephen King
Don't know, don't care.

Giving me a handbeezy

She finally got what all "racist" women want, the BBC. She couldn't get it before, she was rejected by black men and started hating them for not getting dicked. Now that the BBC is deep inside her, she's disappeared for good.

whos this

Her channel got taken down.
I hope this is true, at least someone is happy.

rage against the storm

youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0

Someone post her feet.

He has autism.

>against
after*

>she

Oh shit.
Thanks man.

She finally got red pilled and joined a convent where she helps the poor.

This. I bet she has some nice pale white girl feet.

>is half kraut half bong
>has a burger flag in her room
Why?

WHAT is she?

I'm telling you faggot. She's in jail. Probably with a gag order.

because we are the kings of this universe

Well at least someone got to clog her butthole. Unfortunately it wasn't me.

cheekyvideos.net
rage archive

>radiator by the window
>most of the heat going right out the window
Between this and designing the placement for heaters above people's heads indoors, I am convinced there is nothing but greedy fucking kikes running the energy sector.

They are placed at the windows because they are the coldest part of the room.

Double glazed glass also helps

>what is air circulation

>knowing this little about the dynamics of heat flow

That literally sounds like kike business non reasoning. Are you going to be standing at the fucking window all day? No. So it makes more sense to distribute the heat in an area where the heat won't be lost to shit like that. I don't care if you quadruple paned the glass, it is still not cost efficient to place the fucking heater by the window.
What is this comment brigade shit? Are you this stupid or are you protecting your financial interests? HEAT RISES. COLD AIR FALLS DOWN. HERP DA DERP FAGGOTS.

Just raising the average temp is simple as shit and requires no design past adding a fucking heater. It's getting more uniform heat that's difficult, and would you fucking look at that it's what they design for.

Styx is looking good after his transition

>she's a trad wife now with a kid on the way.

She'll be a divorcee with a no-fault and The Victim schitk. Give it time.

"most of the heat goes out of the window" is a bit of an overstatement, but you get penalized for it when professionals rate the energy consumption of your house, so try to avoid it if you can

t. hvac pro

The fuck is hypocrytea

>nose ring

whore

prison

Geh wieder Klos putzen, Sören Monty Mc Krautcuck

A fat impoverished computer dweller. He is such a living meme holy shit kek!

>a burger talking about financial interests
Radiators are meant for cold weather. You keep the windows closed when it's cold. Are your windows so shitty that they leak?
Putting radiators under windows ensure that the entire room will get heated due to air circulation, not just the area around it.
I guess they replaced your physics class with gender studies or something, so I can't blame you.
Kraut and (hypocri)tea

hopefully learning not to be a retard

Inspector

Wow, he looks like shit. I always thought he was somewhat attractive (no homo).

You're a flaming faggot and your shit's all retarded

>Billigwasserflasche
>Gammeltür
>Übergewichtig
>Unterschichtsfresse
>KIK Klamotten
>Untermenschvisage
>HARTZ Wohnung

>puts on a posh dialect and le Bach Goldberg music to sound like an aristocrat
Too bad trashtalking on the internet will never make you rich enough to actually become what you desire, Kraut and Cuck

>(((uniform heat)))
>efficient
What makes more sense, Sven? Efficient, non uniform heat, or inefficient, uniform heat?
What costs more in energy output?
Yes, because it makes perfect fucking sense to be so concerned with even heat levels near a fucking window so as to install a radiator in front of it and not just stand away from it. Some of you are alright, but most of you have more money than brain cells active, I swear.

>efficient
No, comfortable. You don't have fucking heaters for efficiency.

>comfort > efficiency
If your attitude is any indication towards the rest of your country's people, no wonder Sweden is so fucked.

the windows in general are always the points where there is the least amount of insulation, so having the largest temperature gradient at that location really isn't a good idea.
And yes it makes a significant difference

>>comfort > efficiency
That's why heaters exist.

The skeptic community on youtube bashed her and Tree of Logic for saying blacks have a higher crime rate, so she deleted a huge portion of her vids and this probably killed her motivation now to make more content

This isn't fanfic, leaf.

>heat utilized for cooking food
>heaters utilized to survive cold temperatures
>"heaters were made only for comfort, guys!"
Your ancestors are laughing at you, Sven.

Go throw some bacon on your radiator and get back to me bucko.

You are probably right, being a fancy pants HVAC expert and all, but I'll stick to what my ancestors thought and did for the last century though.
I love it when threads get derailed BTW, makes be feel all warm(pun) and fuzzy inside.

In my boipussy.

youtube.com/watch?v=4335vSLMVhs
him at 4:44

I would lick her butthole.

>but I'll stick to what my ancestors thought and did for the last century though
placing radiators at the windows even though it's obviously less efficient and has no benefits whatsoever? I won't stop you, but why not placing them somewhere else with the same effort

20 bucks says it was an art project or something and she made a good living to pay for uni and is on her way to the BBC

>WHERE IS SHE?

In Switzerland.

Here is a comment that the cuck apparently deleted under his latest "debunking" video.
And he also has pinned and liked to only comment that agrees with him there.
I can't wait until MW, Molymeme and others respond. If they will the cuck is be done for.

Alternative Hypothesis already completely dismantled his video.

youtube.com/watch?v=rG2iFmJn3gM

I miss you rage :(

Cooooome baaaack

rage against the machine?

Would have been a better name I think

Doubt Molymeme will respond, MW will probably see other people have responded so not sure if he's going to, but I guess it only makes sense given he was directly get attacked. Didn't MW usually preface the talk of R/K that it was just a theory/metaphor anyway?

>that fatgirl myspace angle

He's the epitome of "dude with room-temp IQ thinks he's more intelligent than he just because he puts on a fake accent"

It's hilarious watching this faggot's death spiral. We all get to watch him crash and burn in real time, and I love it. This dude keeps stirring the hornet's nest and never learns.

Styx

Picking up the pieces to her life while she still can. Undoubtedly she's gonna resurface in a couple years as a liberal and denounce all you nazis

Woes is very likely to respond I believe. Tara might speak on it too if prompted, even when it's not really her thing. You are probably right about Molymeme though.
>R/K that it was just a theory/metaphor
Not really. He referred to it as possessing certain quailities, which of course are prequisites for the whole K think to work.
He is not entirely accurate, but he ain't wrong either. See this video at 7:40

Is there an archived text of that? I say we all flood his comments section with that as a copypasta

Pointless, that comment was written from a personal perspective, it just wouldn't work out right. Better post that image on twitter and point it towards the cuck instead.

Pointless, that comment was written from a personal perspective, it just wouldn't work out right. Better post that image on twitter and point it towards the cuck instead.

Wew

>an echo
Am I one of (((them))) now?

wat

Why did they take down her videos?

what an ugly fella