GEORGE SOROS GENERAL/GSG/

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/18/commit-voter-fraud-massive-scale-part-ii-project-veritas-investigation-clinton-network/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-18/robert-creamer

>he sold out fellow Jews to the Nazis
>he tanked the Malaysian economy and made his billions from that
>caused a recession in the U.K. attempting to replicate Malaysia

Has contributed to the presidential campaigns of:
>Clinton
>¡Yeb!
>Rubio
>Kasich

Has paid for false flags against Bernouts:
>deport racism
>violent anti-Trump protests
youtube.com/watch?v=F2Hs76J_XXs

youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs

youtube.com/watch?v=Kmy9kdH9y-Q

This guy George Soros.
Lets make it a General thread for the "NORMIES"
*Anyone claiming these threads are "Drumpf" or "NewFag" "Summerfag" or any other Newfag, Summer-fag claiming terms they obviously project, can literally go hang themselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

zionistreport.com/2017/08/commentary-mcmaster-leaking-intel-to-soros-almost-daily-says-high-level-israeli-intelligence/
youtube.com/watch?v=F2Hs76J_XXs
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

mandatory

shill thread apparent by the spelling error and calling him an antisemite didnt bother to read further sage

bump cuz fuck soros

Soros is the key to the locks in the knees..
Of the (((lunatics))) running these paranoia campaigns.
If you and anyone you associate with in society, ever question, others behavior around you, then you can blame (((this))) sick man Rothchildren I mean Soros.

>not going after the Rothschilds
It's like you want to be useful idiots

What are you my editor?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Rothchildren funded
But for Normies we have to

you got a point, but I guess, taking out a puppet is easyer, and the other puppets get the message?

and why is calling soros anti-semite twisted to say the least

pic and link related

zionistreport.com/2017/08/commentary-mcmaster-leaking-intel-to-soros-almost-daily-says-high-level-israeli-intelligence/

the deep state will stop at nothing to kill Trump. so maybe we need to become the /deepright/ and handle globalist scum ourselves.

WOW! I havent ever seen that .jidf here on $chan Mr.Leftystein, hit me with your best shot! hehe

the fuck are you even talking about?

Moveon.org you fucking normies youtube.com/watch?v=F2Hs76J_XXs
look it up

start at 22:39

He's smart as fuck, can't deny it.

Nobody called him "Anti-Semite" you fucking KIKE. You my jew friend are a plain and old example of the BIGGEST jew nosed trick in the books! HIDING BEHIND A FLAG
YOU HIDE BEHIND A FLAG IN /GSG/ YOU GET FILTERED

create /GSG/ threads and prove he's smart

>Nobody called him "Anti-Semite"
why are you so dense dude? just look at the pic on the OP it straight up calls anti-semitism one of hist goals

Another SOROSFAGGET detected and surrendered, must be a JEW thing, that is to use a flag other than your countrymen.

I don't like soros or the rothschilds or the banking/media elites wtf man...

Filter out ALL LEFTYPOL FAGS- THEY USE A "MEME FLAG" INSTEAD OF COUNTRYMENS

> when the Jews behind the Israel wars throw the Jew behind the Jews at CTR and Antifa under the bus because the goyim know.
Wew lad how many layers of Jew treachery is this fucking thread on right now

NO MORE MEME FLAGS
no more flags hiding your countries origin

here's a petition to sign regarding Soros

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law

QUADS