ITT we pretend we're already living in a white ethnostate

What would our political discussions look like if we were already post-racial conflict and living the dream of a 100% white nation?
If you're not white, post as if you're living outside the walls of whitopia.

Any reasons for the white ethnostate to be built in that specific part of North America?

Vancouver is New Beijing at this point.

Coloured people cannot function in the cold. We were born in it, moulded by it.

being white nationalist in usa is so fucking stupid
this not what america is about, dont copy europeans
u should go back to real american values that was buliding usa in 19th century

fuck the niggers.
That visit.

fuck those polish niggers.
this is now an ethnostate for only germanic heritage.
fuck slavs.

If we purge Illinois for you, would you allow Indiana in? I don't want left out.

The U.S. still exists.
The U.S. believes that diversity is their strength, so we can be generous by giving them all of the vibrant diversity.
The white ethnostate will be making a big sacrifice by not having any vibrancy at all living there I'm sure.

K, a reminder that welfare can actually work if its not diseased

so can Christian values, in rare conditions.

Why do all the midwest fags think any of us want to live there? I'm staying in the South, where my family as far back as 1800 have lived. Send the blacks to the plains, I'm keeping my mountains and beaches.

i'll just stay in 87% white Kentucky, thanks very much

America was literally founded as a white ethno-state

the original inhabitants of that part of the world were colored people, you dingus.

Yes, if you lay siege to Chicago successfully you can come in.

I'd hate to live in an ethnostate. I respect my minority friends, Jewish friends, black friends. All that. I think diversity is our greatest strength.

I agree with you but the Founding Fathers were White Nationlists but yes I think diversity = strength.

everyone wants to live in the west. Also if your family were slave owners screw you.

i think we need some diversity

wrong. our nuclear arsenal is our greatest strength, followed by our air force.

What a waste of trips

>everyone wants to live in the west

Then why aren't they living there?

>Africa has not created a lasting nation for 3,000 years
>every successful nation ever was a white ethnostate originally
The Nigger aren't coming in droves because of the way we dance

we need some immigration to increase our diversity

I, for one, think we should open up the Chinese containment zone in Hongcouver and try to integrate them back into society. They've clearly proven they aren't savages, and they don't breed fast enough to be a threat to our white majority. Does anyone agree?

>proud of 87%
burgers...

Disgusting filth. Im glad your trash ancestors left Europe. At least they didnt force us to change what has always been here. Have a fucking civil war already so we can all live without your constant interference.

its not even possible elites wont let divide usa second time
they like when "leftists" and "right-wingers" are fighting and dont see the real enemy
but country will remain as one

niggers are only 13% of all population, chill

Keep talking like that and they'll throw you in the happa containment zone my dude. We didn't fight to get Hawaii for nothing.

We'd be talking about how some identifiable group(s) of white people are responsible for all our problems.

As opposed to serbia, which is 0% white?

Have you ever been to Vancouver fucknard

I like to meme about white ethnostates because it triggers the fuck out of people.
There is no idea that enrages the non white more than the idea of whites permanently escaping from them.

East asians are ok... its the blacks and arabs you need to watch out for

I know you are trolling, but I've heard that before. How does diversity translate into strength? Seriously just asking

I'm so glad Europe is in poverty. THat's what they get for being bigots. You are racist, disgusting xenophobic filth.

You know why it does, you're just trolling.

>real american values
You mean strict immigration laws, reconstruction efforts post civil war, reduction of state's rights, trust busting anti free enterprise policies, tariffs, gold backed currency, indentured servitude, communal belonging and in group preferences without societal shaming, or are you talking 18th century principles like "Fuck the queen, and fuck the indians/french"?

Just wanted to clarify...

Whether you were a Jeffersonian Democrat-Republican or a Hamilton Federalist, you have to admit they all had a few things in common:
1. They hated mooselimbs
2. They owned slaves
3. They believed in self-determination
4. They believed in gun ownership
5. They believed in work ethic and self-reliance
6. They had a credo; whether religiously inspired or discovered through an adaptation of principles and ideals absorbed over decades of learning and experience
7. They believed in nationalism - though for very different reasons

I could keep going on and on, but watching your country become the new NatSoc surrounded by hordes of invading rampaging and unassimilable sub-humans from the continent below yours is quite amusing.

Let's see how you handle it. I'm cheering for you, but you have quite the task ahead of you...

Do you guys think we should stay on Earth once we finish terraforming Mars?
I think we should all leave, it will just make them wreck earth faster. We can come back and repopulate once they wipe themselves out.

the european concept of "right" and "left" is very different from american
nat soc can actually work in europe if society is homogeneous ethnically and high iq

Ftfy OP