/HFG/ - Hurricane Houston Flood General: Final Advisory EditionEdition

PASTEBIN: notehub.org/b1v5b

Mandatory and Voluntary Evacuations, Shelter Information:

gov.texas.gov/hurricane

Recent updates:
>The NHC has issued its final advisory on this system [Harvey]
nhc.noaa.gov/text/refresh/MIAWPCAT4 shtml/311459.shtml
>Port Arthur is underwater, flooding fast, reports of upstream levee may breach, possible flash flood
>Emergency personal, trucks and boats incoming
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=port arthur&src=typd&lang=en

Harris County Official Rundown
>Major flooding continues
>Shelters are filling up fast.
>Curfew 12am till 5am
>Officers cannot access calls
>Multiple people trapped
>Fatalities are being called
>High-Water rescues and Airlifts taking place now
>Active looting and armed robbery continues
>National Guard, Cajun Navy, USCG, US Navy, and Border Patrol On-Site

Arkema Chemical Plant rundown
>Organic peroxides caught fire
>Two explosions have already occured
>More are expected in the coming days
>Additional chemicals are leaking into the water

Addicks Reservoir Levels Monitoring
>Harris County
harriscountyfws.org/GageDetail/Index/2110
>USGS
waterdata.usgs.gov/nwis/uv?cb_all_=on&cb_00054=on&cb_62615=on&cb_62615=on&format=gif_stats&site_no=08073000&period=&begin_date=2017-08-21&end_date=2017-08-29

>Real Time Info on Rain and Water Levels
harriscountyfws.org/
>NOAA flood gauges
water.weather.gov/ahps/
>National Weather Service Houston:
weather.gov/hgx/
>Storm Visualization:
windy.com/
>Houston Transtar - road cameras:
traffic.houstontranstar.org/layers/#

Local MSM Streams
>KHOU 11 Live Stream – Alternate Studio Up
youtube.com/watch?v=9MsaR5ckkmc
>Houston Flooding - Fox 26 Local News Live
youtube.com/watch?v=eo2T8ZljEBY
>KFDM Southeast Texas Channel 6 Live
kfdm.com/live

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yyw0xeOwVd0
youtube.com/watch?v=5JL-PO7_6vc
fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R42869.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=N5avsx-8xJo
youtube.com/watch?v=u4C9awns4gU
twitter.com/RepPeteKing/status/901824286754791424
windy.com/?2017-09-09-18,32.250,-78.398,3,m:eybad6p
governing.com/topics/transportation-infrastructure/tns-harvey-exxon.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sobek's minions hunger

Second for airborne Ebola.

Ah fuck, I butchered the title. Should be "Houston Flood General: Final Advisory Edition"

it ain't over yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=yyw0xeOwVd0
GO INTO THE WATER
LIVE THERE
DIE THERE

>Double the editions

Microwave imagery is looking nice.

If a GET is had, Irma will physically restore French monarchy in Haiti

last night around 11pm EST she was still 60mph. this morning a cat 2 and is developing an eye. Spic islands about to get BTFO

Didn't that one CNN reporter rescue an old man from his truck or was that staged?

Gator habbenings wen?

>CNN
>Staged
Pick two

Are they still looting? Gonna be a crazy weekend lads!

Plant exploded last night! Massive shit going down!

It's ok, thanks for the bread.

they want their story of the year nothing more. vultures every single one of them

now theres a new nigger on the dispatch tying up the line lecturing people on not tying up the line and being fucking useless. where do they find these people

Addicks is still overflowing, but it looks like they're able to control the erosion? Well now I feel silly for telling everyone to gtfo of Houston because it might break. They didn't believe me. If we had gotten just one more day of rain, then their skeptical asses would have seen. My sister even thinks I was acting borderline mentally ill for pleading with my family to get the fuck out. How fucking oblivious are these normies? I'm glad they'll be alright, but they don't appreciate how fucked they would have been and think I was the irrational one.

I removed the "Hurricane Harvey" portion because it's a tropical depression at this point, and we've also started discussing Irma.

So the best case scenario is #HoustonLootCrew after the flooding subsides and then Irma nukes Houston as a Cat 5 and deletes all niggers, they don't realise Irma is coming, since niggers.

Brazillian troops just left there after 13 years trying to keep order. Haiti - another negro shithole

I'm gonna go get the papers get the papers

Based Christie Calls out Lying Cruz's hypocrisy on Sandy vs Harvey

youtube.com/watch?v=5JL-PO7_6vc

>Irma already at 100 mph winds

It was hypocrisy from that rat.
>My state deserves funding but your's doesn't

That's one of the problems with severe weather forecasting. No matter how close the situation came to catastrophe, no matter how thin the skin on their teeth everyone escaped destruction, if the thing you were warning about doesn't happen, everyone blames you for raising the alarm and starts to disbelieve you in the future. It's what killed New Orleans in Katrina.

So what's Irma's projected path? And what about the other storm that's already developing?

TWO EDITIONS!?!?! TTWOO EDITIONSS!?!? IMPREEACH DIMBLE GLIMFFF!

Obama let too much fraud go into that bill. everyone got a piece of action except most of the victims.

NYC LANDFALL ON 9/11

Cruz-is-a-rat memes need to make a comeback

all containers will explode

They'll live until 2021, it's not worth saving at this point.

yeah but black lives matter. slowing down dispatch is a small inconvenience compared to the daily struggles of black people.

>now theres a new nigger on the dispatch

link please ?

Check the pastebin.

Cruz and his cohorts keep repeating that line, and just like this "russia collusion" meme, no matter how many times partisan hacks say it, it doesn't make it any more true. They decided it was better to let large populations die because at that time, it didn't affect Cruz and his friends.

They denied aid to a state because it was purple/blue, and the lack of a response compared to Katrina or Harvey is sickening.

>muh pork
The bullshit was cut before the final version. Bitching about pork is just something Ted Cruz does to save face. You can read the Congressional Research Service's report over allocations.

fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R42869.pdf

Also it's a senate bill, and you're blaming Obama?

must be. fuck.

How are the levees doing m8s?

Im still waiting for this happening..
youtube.com/watch?v=N5avsx-8xJo

Can confirm (Lived in Alabama since birth). People start ignoring and saying that y'all are just crying wolf, then a bunch of niggers drown and it's like WHY DIDN'T YOU WARN US?!

Ain't gonna get that here sadly, but there's still plenty of fun to be had. Other places besides Houston are mega fucked, and there's other levees and dams that are outside of Houston which are ultra fucked.

Plus they're just going to let the chemical plant go and the rep dodged questions on the toxicity of it all.

And there's still a fuck ton of people being sheltered, and when you have that many nigs huddled together it ends up with a massive nigger moment at some point.

I'm just saying, we might not have gotten the tidal wave but there's still plenty of death and destruction yet to be unleashed. I'm in full nihilist mode at this point, so I say bring it.

so you're saying it could go.... fucking anywhere

It's a major now, it simply is.

I love CNN for all the butthurt they cause. The Trump tantrums are very pleasing.

Did the chemical plant explode yet? Was it the next Pepcon?

black lives dont matter you cuck shitfuck. execute all blacks unless they voluntarily move back to africa in 2 weeks time

He pulls no punches. He calls Cruz a disgusting liar.

Wait some days, then it becomes somewhat clearer. Seems like the antilles are going to have bad time anyways.

youtube.com/watch?v=u4C9awns4gU
Comfy!

The organic peroxides aren't as bad of a problem as the superfund sites which may drift into flood waters imo, we'll see

>pastebin.

theres 100 links in there.

is it Harris county ?

You're right eyes don't start forming like that till strong 2/weak 3 range and usually don't get tight until mid range 3

That there were toxic chemicals in use does not concern me per se. A lot of the chemistry that makes modern life possible is aggressively toxic. The issue is why did the plant not have a safe mode of failure like we expect from nuclear power plants.

Do I have to spoonfeed you everything? It's under "Streams".

no.... its a slow burn instead a nuclear event

The Galveston Building never released Captain Trips

no thousands of drowned niggers

National Guard never opened fire on massive crowds of looting niggers

this whole thing needs to fucking explode already

>Christie
>based
Choose one

Fat slob edition.

this monument says otherwise

Well they had backup generators, but they flooded out.

> superfund sites
That's something of concern that nobody is talking about.

He didn't swim so good

That's a temporary bridge, not a fail-safe. There should have been a system in place to destroy or otherwise render the chemicals inert in the event that the proper containment procedures could not be restored in time.

It's almost like politicizing disaster relief inevitably bites you in the ass at some point, who'd a thunk! The salt is delicious

twitter.com/RepPeteKing/status/901824286754791424

pork was not cut.. 1/3 of the cash in bill never went to sandy. 200 others in house and senate voted it down. including mccain and graham and mcconnel. Mark Levin was reading off 100s of millions in pork. how come only cruz under fire? I am NYer and resent our disaster being used as pork slush fund. Cruz said 2/3 but was exxagerating. not exactly a lie.

Costly and not required by law. Besides, what are the chances?

a hurricane going OTS is always a high probability

Should we just start Hurricane Irma Generals now?

Irma is now officially a category 2 hurricane. Projected to become category 4.

The GFS models future forecast show it headed towards the US east coast (mainly around South Carolina)

The European models (which I trust most due to experience) future forecast show it heading to the golf of Mexico. RIP TEXAS IN THAT CASE

In the Windy website, at the bottom right, ECMWF is the European model and GFS the global thinger.
windy.com/?2017-09-09-18,32.250,-78.398,3,m:eybad6p

Not until we know where it's going for certain

beats the rest of the cuck threads on /pol

>It's under "Streams".

It isn't
Jeff's Periscope

Harris County Sheriff and Constables Dispatch

KHOU 11 Tracking Harvey

Fox 26 Local News Live

KTRK Live Stream

Sup Forums #HarveyLootCrew Stream

Flood hitting near Barker Reservoir

If we require it of nuclear power plants, we should require it of all facilities that contain dangerous forces and are in need of constant attention.

We should just generalize these threads to include all Atlantic hurricanes this season.

>Harris County Sheriff and Constables Dispatch

You were saying?

I think we should just call them hurricane gens or disaster gens, we'd be able to follow all of the weather related happenings at once.

Everyone give some of your energy for a strong and healthy Irma!

\o/

I'd say it will hit both the Islands and then go up to the US and whom knows hit Houston again (:

St. Johns seems to get it. I have reason to believe it may be a quite destructive hurricane wether it lands in the US or not.

The kind of things they use to measure weather doesnt work after 5 days, theres too much open for interpretation, and theyd have to know much more specific than they possibly could
Any projection 5+ days might as well be throwing chicken bones

Also:
>It would be surprising if Arkema had not considered a scenario like this, said Sam Mannan of Texas A&M University's Mary Kay O'Connor Process Safety Center. Companies can typically quench organic peroxides in situations like this with another chemical, to eliminate the danger.

governing.com/topics/transportation-infrastructure/tns-harvey-exxon.html

/HG/ sounds good enough

Hurricane for the gulf

Yeah it can be molded either which way with that.

> heading to the gulf of Mexico
Someone REALLY wants to get rid of Texas.
If it actually hits there, it's going to be a massive shitstorm.
All waters won't have receded by then and a ton of people are going to be trapped in shelters and their homes, not to mention the ones who are now returning to the areas that are clearing up.
Moving all of them and evacuating rest of the city would be a massive effort.
100k dead incoming.

Superfund?

But we're not following the hurricanes in the East Pacific (since who cares about what happens to Mexico around here?), so we should restrict it to the Atlantic hurricane season. The last thing Sup Forums needs is another perpetual general, IMHO.

It's already cat2.

C O N S U M E

It was funnier than your intended one, thanks, don't worry about it. keep the theme going as your moniker maybe.

>Another deadly hurricane possibly heading to Texas

Is this what they meant about turning Texas blue?

Care to expand on this? The laymen have no idea what you're talking about

[EXPAND STORM]

Irma had the twinkling of the eye straight away, super healthy storm, there was no shear or anything. gonna be a big one

Is this going to be Texas's chernobyl?

FUCK I missed the chemplant happening didn't I

Well its only proper to finish whats started.

no gators, no exploding chemical plant, not much looting. This has all been blown out of proportion

What the hell is wrong with people? "Twitter users tried to pin the blame for Katrina relief issues on Obama, though he wasn't even president when it hit New Orleans."

Organic peroxides are a bunch of chemicals that love to go BOOM! if you get them warm enough. The improvised explosive TATP is an organic peroxide, and Al-Qaida operatives call it, "Mother of Satan".

they probably do think he was President that's how stupid this nation is becoming

SOON