Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - Chad Editon

Upcoming events:
24.09.2017 GENERAL ELECTION
15.10.2017 Regional election in Niedersachsen
15.10.2017 Austrian legislative election

>AfD Basic Program's list of contents in english
pastebin.com/kgPsjYNk

>AfD's Basic Program (in german)
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf

ENGLISH VIDEOS:

>Petry's Interview on NATO, Refugees, Sharia, Turkey and Borders
youtu.be/8eLugvZJ0nE [Open]
>AfD MEP on Trump's victory
youtu.be/nxrDxAKaJKQ [Open]
>60 Genders - AfD's Steffen Königer gives the Greens a Reality Check
youtube.com/watch?v=YvzLGuSCDA4 [Open]
>AfD pro-Syria on FB: "Merkel must go!"
archive.fo/W1fFO

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ

>Einzelfall-Map (Isolated cases - crime map)
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

>Resources from the 2016 election
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

TASKS:
>We are going to start translating and converting all english memes in Germans.. An example of this would be taking a smuggie, translating the mug liberal into German and slapping a CDU logo on his shirt..
>The Chad/Virgin meme is hot right now too so we could make some of those as well but let's start with the smuggies. It I'll be easy and fast
>Ignore shills, don't reply to Schulz/Antifa faggots /defeatists

If you can spare some shekels:
afd.de/geld-spenden/

They accept PayPal

Wahlnavi
>wahlnavi.de

Wahl-O-Mat:
>wahl-o-mat.de/bundestagswahl2017/

TV-Duell Sat1
>youtube.com/watch?v=VjQM6g1fKcU

Other urls found in this thread:

afd.de/zeit-spenden
afd.de/wahlhelfer
youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90
danskfolkeparti.dk/Udlændinge-_og_asylpolitik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For german Anons who want to go the extra mile:

The AfD is still looking for people who can spend some time before the election to placard posters.
>afd.de/zeit-spenden

Also if not even more important apply as Wahlhelfer to prevent election fraud. (Check your local deadlines at your town hall) You get even some money from the government for this, between 60-90€

Or if you don't want to spend the entire election day at the polling station, please go there as Wahlbeobachter. Every citizen got the right to be there when they count the votes! Just go there a few minutes before 6pm on election day. You don't need to do anything else.

>afd.de/wahlhelfer

>youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90

bümp

chads? okay.

>his country is colonizing Poland
kek

ami bump

don't vote fdp, a vote for lindner is a vote for status quo

Lohnt es sich, einer Partei Jugendorganisation beizutreten?
Ich habe überlegt, der JA beizutreten, hatte aber seit Kinder- und Jugendrat, kein Kontakt mehr zu Politik.

Wie alt bist du denn wenn ich fragen darf?

No matters what you elect, you are crumbling pretty bad

Dann spricht doch nichts dagegen.

Du musst halt im Zweifelsfall damit rechnen dass du deinen Job/Ausbildung verlierst und Eigentum deiner Familie zum Ziel von Terroristen wird. Es lohnt sich schon der JA beizutreten, du lernst andere Menschen kennen, Aktivismus betreiben und über Politik mit gleichgesinnten reden. Aber das schreckt dich hoffentlich nicht ab.

Ich bräuchte paar Erfahrungsberichte, bevor ich wieder aktiv in die Politik gehe.

"befürwortet masseneinwanderung, weil enge hosen ihm die hoden abschnüren"

Werden die JA Mitglieder wirklich so aktiv aufgesucht?

Your english sucks.
Thanks for stating the obvious, by the way.

Best of luck to Germanons, and to all of us to be quite honest.

>people still wonder why Europeans are starting to hate the EU

what will the next big wave of refugees be like Krauts?
imo is africa going ti implode like always, but gets an increase of smuglers (Schlepper mein ich). They will keep telling promises of europe being the praised land (which is basically true in regards of money we give them). Normally this issue could be settled by simply not giving them asylum... but we will do it anyway.
thoughts?

It will trigger the end of the EU imo. The One after that will trigger civil war.

Do the same thing, expect different results.
Play stupid games, win stupid prices.

What speaks against Bundeswehr actions within borders? I want to drive over mosques with a tank

>When your party is so shit you have to shill it on Sup Forums and still only manage to get 10%

What is the problem?

the bump order

17%.

>implying

frick off nerd it's growing

Who is this lovely waifu, BW-chan?

time to counter-signal

That's Putsch-chan.

Putsch-chan and Ami-chan having a scuffle.

>solution
Hahahahaha

a poll pls

51%.

Isnt it actually shrinking?

no it's not. AfD just got to 11% in the polls and is probably 2-4 % higher than that

The only things shrinking here are your dick from HRT and the native German population percentage-wise.

>AfD just got to 11%
From a high of 15%.
>Is probaly 2-4% higher than that
As far as I remember the pools were pretty much on point for the last few state elections.

Cease this negativity.
What do you vote?

SPD/SPD

Why not LINKE, KPD or MLPD?
Not cucked enough yet?

Schulz, honestly?

>pic related

>MLPD
Not Schulz, against Merkel. Would vote AfD, but with the current balance of power any vote not on the left is a vote for Merkel.

>Schulz
Isn't he an even bigger cuck than Merkel? Anyhow, you are getting bombarded with Nigerians and Chads now.

They are coming anyway. Might as well get some gibs out of this election

>against Merkel
Why would you vote Schulz against Merkel? That is fucking retarded.
It is absurd to think that he is better in any way, do you honestly think Schulz will do more about immigration then Merkel?

In what way is he preferable to Merkel?

>390000 "Syrer" dürfen ihre Familien nächstes
Jahr nachholen

Just fuck my shit up.

On a systematic level. Merkel has 12 in office behind her, Schulz would be new in the job. His political capital (and thus ability to fuck shit up) would be much smaller, as would any majority the SPD could hope to achive.
Meanwhile everyone who votes AfD just enabels Merkel.

bürgerkrieg hype

So AfD will become "kingmaker" and current goverment will continue?
I guess the positive is that AfD will actually be the main opposition

Deutschland, das System, soll mit seinen dummen Gesetzen und Ordnungen Verrecken!

Fucking Disgusting.
But why?
Do you have no pride and Honor?

Exactly.

>tausende ermorden
LMAO

>AfD
>Kingmaker
No. Becoming the main opposition party depends on the SPD not joining another grand coalition.

Hi Ronnie.

>Muh honor
Meanwhile the AfD is still trying to stab itself in the back.

The worst case with Merkel is that things stay the way they are now, for far too many reasons that is bad.
But Schulz could actually change something which inevitably makes things even worse, for him things staying like they are is the best case scenario, as he surely will not suddenly start to close the borders and begin the deportations.

>Becoming the main opposition party depends on the SPD not joining another grand coalition.
what else goverment is possible?
Jamaica coalition?

t. Hitler

>When your party is so shit you have to hire JUSO trolls to meme for you but all they do is stealing Trump memes which lets you drop below 25%

CDU-FDP and CDU-GREEN-FDP, mainly. The rest are so unlikly as to not matter.

2/10.

Verblichene GOTTIMPERATOR SCHULTZ Spuckis sieht man noch selten an den Laternenmasten Kölns.

I AM STILL WITH HIM

>CDU-FDP
Just look at the polls its not gonna be enough
>CDU-GREEN-FDP
like i said Jamaica coalition

slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Selbst Jeb! hatte mehr Charisma.

The greens together with the FDP sounds incompatible. Probably theyll cancel each other out.

>Merkel will say anti immigration tihngs to win vote
>then she rows back and its full steam ahead with her replacement of the white race with retarded Arabs
>retarded Germans will vote for her again

What is the solution to the eternal Kraut?

Remeber, you do not have to get 50% of all votes cast, just 50% of those that went to parties that got more than 5% of the total.
Going from the pool posted earlier, that would be around 46%, leaving CDU-FDP just short of it.

>What is the solution to the eternal Kraut?
It certainly wasn't 70 years of allied brainwashing to remove any shred of German identity, that is what caused this mess.

no you've got only yourselves to blame for this.

this. Eternal guilt is still ruining Germany to this day. Only GOTTKANZLER HÖCKE can save us

That is simply not true, what you did after WW2 to us caused this. Whether you believe this to be justified or not is irrelevant.
You now have a country of people hating that country, would you not expect disaster to strike?

this.

Globalist will always find a way to join forces

>Going from the pool posted earlier, that would be around 46%, leaving CDU-FDP just short of it.

Really?
>CDU/CSU+FDP= 45%
>SPD+Linke+Grune+AFD=51%

So clearly they arent that close to getting a majority, i guess your system of giving out seats might be diffrent but for your thought process to actually be true CDU/CSU and FDP have to be larger than the other partys that are over the 5% threashold

SPD as an opposition wont change anything. Eine Krähe hackt der anderen kein Auge aus.

>Eternal guilt is still ruining Germany
boomers müssen endlich verrecken

Boomer wählen Hauptsächlich, grundsätzlich SPD/CDU

>Keeping my Empire
>Fight and die for jews so that my country can be overrun and ruled by 3rd worlders

>AfD
Wow..... I love multiracial society too!

Everything else is even worse and yes EVERYTHING.

It's the eternal boomer.
It's old people who don't even realize that the CDU hasn't been a conservative party for the last 10 years. They voted for them all their life, and they are not going to stop now because it's just tradition at this point.
They're the only ones consuming state run media as well and it's not like they are going to tell them what happened to the CDU.

civ nat is a gateway drug. look at the US.

A FUCKING BULLSEYE

Maybe let Germany rot?
What's there? Trump still accepts refugees and it's less than 40% White. Civ nat is the way to pacify the populace and integrate the shitskins

>Maybe let Germany rot?
Maybe not?
I live there you know I don't want it to rot.

>I don't want
Maybe because you are some half Greek or 1/8 Italian roach or other mongrel who needs his sweet Hartz IV, ink or job and comfort that you came for in the first place?

>civ nat is a gateway drug.
not only that but look at Denmark, Danish Peoples Party are civ-nationalist but they still say things like
>"Denmark isnt a multi-ethnic society"

danskfolkeparti.dk/Udlændinge-_og_asylpolitik
>vi vil modarbejde ethvert forsog på at skabe et multikulturelt eller multietnisk samfund i Danmark

Also eventually partys to their "right" will start to push them further to the right and make them more radical

dying out will really help the world, judging from this thread.

ITT

leftist shills and 89IQ pollacks falling for their shilling.

Jesus christ, the actual state of Sup Forums in 2017 is such a mess.

>Not Schulz, against Merkel.
His plans are even worse than merkels, by miles.
At least CDU admits they made a mistake, SPD doesnt even do that, besides their party is fucking infested with SJW's like Eva Högl