HAPPENING: GLOBAL WARMING FORCAST

You gotta be a liberal to believe in global warming.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G0Cp7DrvNLQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

weather isn't climate retard
It is easier to say 'we will have increasingly strong storms due to climate change' than it is for meteorologists to predict storm patterns for the same reason I can say 'July 1st will be hotter than January 1st' but can't say with the same confidence that February 1st will be hotter than January 1st

Literally the only scientists that don't are employed by the fossil fuel industry. It's like being a smoking related cancer denier, at this point. You are going to get us all fucking killed.

They lie about hurricane strength now cat 4 almost no wind damage

So? You're telling me lost of people will die. Potentially so many in fact, fossil fuel consumption will necessarily decrease to the point where there's no need for a global carbon tax?

Free market literally fixes it again.

Climate change deniers are literally retarded. They should be gassed.

>predicting the specific track of one storm compared with trends.

Weather doesn't equal climate pal

These faggots prefer an ice age. Really makes me think

global warming is fake made up bullshit to take shekels
carbon tax
the term global warming didnt work on the goyim general population
so they changed it to climate change
lets look at that new speak for a second
climate change
climate changes thats what climate is
so it can not be disproved by the means that (((they))) accept.
if you point this out they scream DENIER at you
same as screaming razzziiisstttt
or like when they read from the book of phobias
this a phobia that a phobia
its all new speak, the libcuck pc way of speaking.
they have infected our minds with there new homo vernacular they have infected and destroyed the youth with schools, schools are libcuck indoctrination centers now they teach you how to not to think.
the dark ages have returned. it will take another 1000 or more to reverse it. how many times has this happened in the past, how many times have we forgot.
tonight on ancinet libcucks

>panic

Just remember we had ice ages. What caused all that ice to melt? By libtard logic it's the mammoth farts. Listen up everyone mammoth farts are melting all the ice. Not the sun. GOD FORBID the sun does stuff to the Earth or the Earth's many natural events.

Oh how quaint. The unknowing retard thinks humans are strong enough to cause climate change.

Here's the ironic thing about climatards like yourself. You want to stop climate change, yet you worship evolution.
Did you know that climate change drives evolution, fuckwit?
Of course not. You know nothing about climate science, biology, anthropology, geology, and science in general. Your average shake-and-bake meth cook in Cleetus County Kansas knows more about science than the leftarded college Studentâ„¢.

PS: if you think the temperature getting warmer by a few degrees C is something amazing, stick around a while. Yellowstone is throwing a party and you faggots are invited.

There's a lot to panic about if you aren't a blind deaf retard.

Sup Forums can accept every other kind of happening except for climate change.

>DUDE IT'S THE SUN

Fap post best post

Changes in volcanic and solar activity. Both of which we would be able to detect, but which are not happening right now. Which means there is some other cause.

I WONDER WHAT IT COULD BE

Did you know that extinction is part of evolution, and humans are animals just like everything else? And that humans did not evolve to live on world a few degrees C warmer than this one?

Oh, wait, you think humans are too strong to be effected by mass extinction. How cute.

how much are they paying you guys?

A comet hitting the glaciers in Canada is what caused the end if the ice age. However, with all of the fresh ice water flowing into the oceans, it caused global Temps to drop again, creating a mini ice age now known as the younger dryas.
Mankind is and has always been susceptible to extinction. However we have always been able to avoid it by using our brains, which no other animal has .

>However we have always been able to avoid it by using our brains, which no other animal has .
Except this time we aren't, because the very obvious threat of climate change is being intentionally ignored to protect economic growth.

>Literally the only scientists that don't are employed by the fossil fuel industry.
If you really believe this you're literally fucking retarded.

>hottest pic i've ever seen
reeeee....source, senpai?

Please don't be a retard and say stupid things about evolution, I know it goes well above your head but it does our side no favours when you can't come to terms with established science

The only way man will die out is if the planet gets sterilized by a meteor or asteroid. If nuclear war happens, we would just live underground. If it gets too hot or to cold, we live underground.

>And that humans did not evolve to live on world a few degrees C warmer than this one?
[citation needed]

Did you know the current sea level is 400 feet higher than it was 13000 years ago and that you could walk from north America to Eurasia through unbroken forests 14000 years ago?

>implying climate change will threaten our existence

Nothing bad will happen from "climate change" beyond the flooding of some coastal cities and a warmer climate. It will even free up the northwest passage and allow for easier shipping around the north pole. On a whole it is a good thing. As long as you are not on some shit island in the pacific that is going to sink.

What I said is absolute fact. Climate change drives changes in food supply for all creatures. This change in food supply is the source of natural selection.
Those that adapt, carry on. Those that do not, go extinct.
Thing about humans is, we are the absolute masters of adaptation. So much so that we're made habitats in outer fucking space.

Not true. If you subscribe to the ancient civilization theory, global floods are what caused mankind to start over

Global floods from cataclysmic events like meteor impacts not a from a slow rise in sea level. You think Atlantis was sunk because of global warming? Don't bring up these stories unless you have done the research to know what the fuck you are talking about.

Established science is laced with political bullshit. Plus the "97% of scientists agree" was based solely on paper written about the climate and the pro and cons of the Earth's temperature rising and all of them have different theory on the effects and the human equation in it.

To be a scientist is to be a skeptic. Everything in life is a theory.

Lemme tell you about Harp...

These are great posts. I really do enjoy the reads.

So, I'm a paleontologist who specializes in extinctions. Always loved the science of death. I study a lot of evolitionary trends too, as they relate. And of course climate change and how it relates.

Anyone have any questions? I'll answer truthfully if your interested. I'm also an over 6" white male not poor hate liberals and niggers.

Are you a fan of amphetamines? Serious question, I'll ask more related to your field when I get an answer here.

>being this arrogant

Not a huge fan, but use them sometimes in the field. When i'm out working in the sun for 12+ hrs some light stimulants help keep the focus. Still, drugs are degenerage and should be avoided.

That's what I meant, faggot. Read my last posts
What's the craziest thing you've found on site?

>humans did not evolve to live on world a few degrees C warmer than this one?
>temperature in habited areas around the world are anywhere between -40C and +40C
>implying 1 degree more or less is going to change anything for humans

>Still, drugs are degenerage and should be avoided.
Now now. When proper, intelligent men take precaution, we can utilize many substances safely.

Anyway, on to important talk.
What is your opinion on Graham Hancock's and Randall Carlson's videos w/ Joe Rogan? Dod you subscribe to catastophism? What does science tell you?

Lot of fossils. Whole sperm whales, lots of seals, dolphins, walrus. Dinosaurs in the midwest.

A strange dog mummy assemblege down in mexico. Fucking mexico.

>Our computer models of this often reoccurring type of event can predict that the storm may or may not hit land somewhere between Florida and Maine and may or may not be potentially dangerous. There are a lot of variables and it is complicated but we are getting better and better every year.

>Our computer models for climate may involve even more variables than a simple weather event and do not have multiple cases to compare and contrast the results against but anyone questioning the models is anti-science.

How true are the claims of Hun-made cooling of Earth by 0.3C due to all the extensive murdering?

Joe is an entertainer and should be treated as such. Same with Bill Nye

Haha thats an awesome idea.

Truth is, any time you kill off a load of humans, or any large group of animals its gonna change things. Pretty unlikely it had a measurable change though.

However, all that matter being burnt from muh six gorillian might have some effect

Google "anubis cosplay"

So what you are saying is that to combat global warming we should limit families to only 2 children and nuke Africa

how about doing something about the fucking plastic in the oceans fucking life up at the very bottom of the chain?

>smoking causes cancer
>being this bluepilled

>How true are the claims of Hun-made cooling of Earth by 0.3C due to all the extensive murdering?

Impressive user, we should push this meme.

You realise that we all live in areas where the climate is vastlyerent? A few Cs may bother individuals, but it won't make us extinct.

This would be a great start, except the fallout would get into the ocean and global water supply. Far better to steralize and gradually reduce their numbers over a few decades. You never want to shock the system.

Main point I wanna make here. Never good to have abrupt change.

I don't get the pic. were they accurate? why is there a heart down on the right?

>being this much of a faggot

I know that. I meant the other two.
Especially Carlson.
youtube.com/watch?v=G0Cp7DrvNLQ

>Never good to have abrupt change.
I wish the fucking humanities departments could be clubbed over the head with this. LETS STOP EVERYTHING WE DON'T LIKE RIGHT FUCKING NOW is a terrible approach, even if the course is the correct one. Social "science" is a joke.

This user knows what's up. We are headed for a mini Ice age even despite the CO2 'crisis'.

The salinity of the ocean is changing and the Sun is retreating from a 'hot' coronal episode.

It's only going to get colder for a while.

>were they accurate?
those are all hypothetical tracks for one storm. only one of them could be close to accurate, even if they knew what they are doing.

>weather isn't climate retard
imagine being this much of a retard.

climate is even harder to predict you moron.

look at his flag, you can't blame him

>brown egyptians

nonsummerjack

Autism: the Post.

Got my degree from a california state school. Trying to get things done in any kind of real world...

You have no idea how frustrsting it can be.

this pls

>unlike ORGANIC MATERIALS
>PLASTIC
Well then. Science is officially dead.

;_;
t. chemist

PS: >:(

NOUS