Be in Airbnb

>be in Airbnb
>host is a German dude
>PhD student writing a thesis on the history of colonialism, so probably pretty pozzed
>seems like a good dude, easy to chat to and very polite
>tonight hear him fucking a dude

What do Sup Forums

Why do I hate these people. I have gay friends, and this guy seems like a good dude, but when I hear actual homosexual sex in action it jus be feels like a fucking abomination

I don't even know why I'm angry about it, it's like it's something chemical, that no amount of logic will fix. Any of you know what I mean?

You're fine. It's normal to hate faggotry. It's a dude sticking his dick in another dudes ass. Horrific really.

" feels like a fucking abomination"
That's because it is. It's an abomination of nature. But they can still be "nice people."

>be in Airbnb
fuck of commie

you only call him a commie because of the flag or does Airbnb have something to do with communism? I think Airbnb is lame as fuck btw.

Oh no, LGBT people scare me, please make the scary gays go away because it triggers my feelings and violates my widdle snowfwake safe space!

Aw, you precious little bitch; (bless his heart, i think he has a case of mental retardation).

Don't worry, you'll hear a tap on the door tonight, he'll be there to spread his gift to u, just lay back and let him part your cheeks

>Someone else is PAYING to live in your home
>Fuck another man while they're there
That's absolutely disgusting.

It's okay to feel disgusted, but it's not something that needs to be acted upon y'know? I'd be disgusted if I heard my parents fucking in the next room but I don't need to tell anybody about it; it's my problem not theirs.

Following liberal logic, since you hate fags, you must secretely be one.

I share a house that has slowly become more gay. They're all good guys and good roomates, but at this point it's two gay couples, one normal guy, and me. The people with the room above me are constantly fucking. I can't get mad because they never make a noise other than some bed squeaking, but it's so damn disturbing just knowing what's going on above me

Why can't they just be straight, so I could jerk it to hearing the chick?

Stab him to death.

>wahh i feel bad because the guy who paid me to rent my house puts his penis in an asshole with XY chromosome instead of XX

stop being a faggot

No, that's shit dick faggots.

Shoot the uninvited intruder

and another german hate thread, sage

^

I would feel beyond violated even hearing this shit. Get out of there now

Gays act nice and polite when they're trying to seduce straight guys. They only act like the bitchy queers they are when they're not attracted to you. So either run, or prepare your anus.

Disgust is your bodies immune system reacting to something the is unnatural, unhealthy, and ultimately destructive to society as a whole. It is perfectly natural to be disgusted by sodomites op.

Age.

W-what noises they make?..

boo hoo somebody shit in my mouth instead of a toilet. That's what you sound like right now.

probably the kind of sound you'd make taking dick in your arse

Forgive English I am Russia.

I come to study Mechanical Engineering at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American video game and then we are kiss.

We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fuck this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, “I AM CUM FROM SEX” (in Russia). She say what? I say “I AM CUM FROM SEX” and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say “NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS” and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

fresh pasta?

Saved

You got an erection, didn't you?

Be honest.

Pasta?

nah its old

Wouldn't that be like the sound one makes one is pooping a real long shit? How he knows they are fucking? Maybe OP misunderstood.

pasta is foods?

Reminds me of a thing that happened to me this month

I got a really good almost life long friend, since middle school, he was a loner, but I hanged out with him since then. We would video game, go out with our click, chill, talking about dumb shit, drink, go out to the shooting range, you know, real bro tier, he's helped me out with money and i helped him out from his abusive parents, we live in a very small community.

my friend opened up to me and told me he was Bi back in the day, said he'd only do very convincing traps, but he told me he's 95% into girls and 5% into traps. I was his friend, so I said "Just don't be gay bro." he sorta had a awkward laugh, but I thought it was just the talk we just had.

He was visiting this one girl he met online(with a furry profile pic, so I knew things were off, and i'm assuming he was into that as well since he's seeing this person), things were working out for him for the first couple of months, he was going to college to a bigger city where she was.

I don't know what fucking happen, but things got so weird, gross, disguising, I don't know what happen to my friend, its like he was brained washed. I don't know.

His girlfriend broke up with him, and I was doing the bro thing, you know? Just helping him out, telling him she was a slut.

But then out of nowhere, he like confesses his feelings to me? Like, all the time we hanged out with eachother, saying he bottled up the feelings. Now, I'm not sure if he misunderstood me, but I tried telling him to slow down, but then he sent me nudes of himself, dick pics.

At that point I just blocked him, and he's been trying to ring me up almost every day this week, and I feel like shit, but I'm not fucking gay, and I just want my bro to be my bro like old times but I don't think that will happen after what I seen.

holy shit, I don't know if its the internet, city water, his gf, or college that did this to him.

Not LARPing either.

So he gave you money and you cut him off and fucked him over. Typical breeder behavior.

I read furry so be careful. He could come at you with a knife or some shit; murder-suicide. It would be embarrassing if you got killed by a gay furry because he "couldn't have you".

Be careful man.

You're going to have to wash shit and semen out of the bed sheets OP.

Literally this. AirBnb is the most heinous grey area between private property and full on communism. It should be taxed at 110% to teach these fucking virtue singling property whores a fucking lesson.

I don't know your gay ass terms.

But I paid him back in full when I had a full time job you fucking degenerate.

His dad would beat him from the dumbest reasons, and his mom would disown him, so I conviced my parents at the time to let him stay over every weekend as long as he did house chores.

When I had my own place I offered a place for him to stay until he had income.

Fuck off cunt.

>when I hear actual homosexual sex in action it jus be feels like a fucking abomination
Are you sure they weren't just having a fist fight before bed?
I do it all the time with my bros.

Gays can be gay all they like. But being around me is a privilege. And I get to choose who gets to be around me in a free society.

old pasta

>accept my fetish out in the open and in your face citizen
>accept it or have your life ruined, reputation destroyed and thrown in jail

How does your stalker ex-friend look?
Is he ugly/neckbeard or?
If he's average then try to "let him in" closer but act normal. In a sense you won't be able to acknowledge his feelings because you're not gay(can't get it up, don't want to be kissed etc) then he'll see it's not working and move on to someone who can give him what he wants. If he's stalking you then denying him closure will only make him want you more.
If all else fails hit him over the head with a sink and burry the body.

He works out. He's sorta buff, but he wanted to get fit before he went to see his ex gf.

Just to put this out there- he wants my asshole, not my dick.

He's not chad tier for looks, but average? I don't fucking know, i'm not gay dude.

I'm manlette tier which scares me now if he gets around me.

>He gave you money and you didn't let him fuck you in the ass?? Fucking selfish hetero!