Hungary tells EU, "Fuck your migrants and pay for our wall that protects Europe!"

>paprika-handrubbing.gif
>eu-oyvey.wav

I like you.

Ahaha. It means stupid gypsy stooges Bulgaristan and Roomoonia gonna be out of schengen forever.

Based Huns

Oy vey

Don't be such a racist asshole and accept 2 families of illegal immigrants in your home, goyem.

>and the EU should pay for it
kek

How are the Moroccan gangs in your Colgate country?

You guys are great. Proud of you.

As lethal as ever, but don't tell the cuck that. Wouldn't wanna make him cry like a bitch.

God bless Hungary

based

based

I've always wondered where this is from. It says The Netherlands on that thing, but it seems to be in England.

It's in your country, it seems.

Jesus, these guys openly threaten Geert and his supporters yet the dutch normies and liberals still saw Geert as the bigger threat?

>when the country is white, european and based
i know where im travelling next, take my tourism shekels

We could coorperate with hungary but no, our reds refuse this. Fuck them

Eastern Europe continues to be based as fuck in the face of Western European cuckoldry.

Much love and praise to Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, etc. for their fight against EU globalism!

Pretty sure it isn't, looking at what kind of filth is on that previous pic. Pakis and some dirty African nigger

Thanks!

Romania is whiter than Holland has been for decades. You might want to try visit it once in a while, but you'll probably cry when you realize what you've allowed to happen to your own home.

they killed pim fortuijn and theo van gogh over islam. But clearly islamophobia is still the biggest threat.

the second pic doesn't even seem to be in Europe

Burger need to learn from them.

Damn, wasn't that guy a gay right winger that got shot by a crazy islam apologetic leftist before the elections? after all that, the dutch still choose to keep islam?

Sacrificing even the gays in order to avoid the racist label...shiet

Even the muslims kill those leftist's families, they will still defended them.
Because fuck white and fuck logic.

if you couldnt afforded the fence you should of just took migrants you retards
europe would have continued the gibs then
enjoy poverty

thanks but we don't feel like making our country shittier than now. you can have your niggers and sandpeople....

My next eurotrip Im spending all my shekels in the v4

sorry
please take migrants
this is your last warning for the month

okay.....we take them in...

to the Dungeons!

i hate Hungarians but fuck ya go hangry, lets get them walls built

I'm not even surprised this came from a swede

How are those no go zones doing for your country and are you proud of being the rape capital of Europe?

Ain't reading that shit unless translated to pidgin

ahaahahahahahahahahah
Bratanki bring up the bants
love ya

Did anyone count the lenght of "we will sanction you"?
Isn't it like 6 months since they said that they will sanction Hungary and Poland?

How's that for solidarity, Merkel?

degenerate