When did anonymous become so fucking gay?

When did anonymous become so fucking gay?

http:// archive.is/PDjNP

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AnonyOps
twitter.com/YourAnonCentral
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Put down the flatscreen, Jamal.

I needs da TV chips to feed on, greedy whites don't get it baka

Weren't they always gayfags? I mean if they are capable of shedding the light on the elite, the evil ones, they would have done so already. And what kind of "government" allows a group like them to exist, not to mention TO POST ON THE INTERNET. They are literally, like all the others, a psychological operation (PSYOP). super duper redpilled.

Tyrone, is clearly going to sell that TV to feed his kids. The flood Best Buy was just going to throw away those spoiled electronics anyway.

They were over run ages ago by the left. How could you be so far left when you hack n browse the dark net?

>believing Anonymous still exists
>not realizing current Anonymous is a psyops

oy vey.

As soon as teenage newfags started to take it seriously

YAN was lost once Jackal and his butterface wife used it to push their e-celeb status.

anyone is anonymous anons. nobody is stoppin some of them from being huge faggots. we gotta do this every day now?

That account does not speak for all.

Chanology

>being correct is now gay
You're right, people who have had their homes/lives destroyed shouldn't take things that are going to be trash anyway. It's much better to have a lose-lose situation.
Holy kek the state of Sup Forums right now look at this post

I'm actually not against looting if it's food, water or diapers. It's theft but sometimes it's the only choice you have and I would do the same if I had to. It you're stealing anything but food, water or diapers than you deserved to be shot in the head.

You can just call them TVs now, you know. They haven't made CRTs in like 15 years.

Bro, you give the losers in anonymous way too much credit, most are /r9k/ tier white boys and poos.

it was always gay you fucking idiot.
it was started by mossad over 20 years ago.

They even have the same motto verbatim.

Thats reddit, they ruin everything.

"They" always were.

over a decade ago
old anonymous/green user is long dead
these are just faggots riding the bandwagon

>correct

Yeah a bunch of niggers posting on twitter about looting tvs and watches is all about survival right? Fuck yourself

>it was started by mossad over 20 years ago
What's up with this phenomenon where altrighters become more and more delusional as their movement and Trump lose legitimacy? Is there a name for it?

Honestly there should be some kind of system in place that reimburses stores with food so that in times of disaster people can get the food that they have access to.
Maybe FEMA should send people to store locations and keep track of the amount that is being taken by each person and what is being taken so the store can get money back.

When Soros started producing cringe worthy anonymous videos

Why would you care though? All of that shit is going to be discarded anyway. Are all of them black? Care to link to "all of" these examples?

>a bunch of niggers coming from out of town to steal shit is scavenging and surviving.
Youre a fucking clueless dipshit, nigger lover.

>anonymous
you mean the group that got caught and turned Fed, that anonymous?

when was your first time you enjoyed hairy turds on your cock??

Underrated

I agree, there is certainly a difference between scavenging necessities during a crisis and actually looting. Funny that an AnCap would agree with that though

Don't stores have insurance for this type of stuff anyways?

Anonymous was indeed always gay. The original anonymous died years ago too. Aren't they all being ass fucked in jail now while these faggits LARP on Twitter?

Did anyone ever get their T shirt ?

Anonymous is more of a concept than an organization.

There were few skilled technical hackers and lots of hangers on. Directing the hackers at important targets rather than NSA or NASA websites was hardest.

Anarchaos / Jeremy Hammond was the last of the old bunch along with CabinCr3w and yes currently recieving a large asspounding for hacking Stratfor.

youtube.com/watch?v=yE_Om13VpQw

>expecting nig-nogs to not loot during chaos of a disaster, then making excuses for them

I seriously want an answer for this, it makes no sense how these guys went from "champions of the internet and free expression" to the massive group of pussies they are today.

it was a blend of psyops, limited hangout, and controlled opposition

>"You're right, people who have had their homes/lives destroyed shouldn't take things that are going to be trash anyway. It's much better to have a lose-lose situation."

Yeah because private hotels and other companies aren't providing residents with shelter and supplies, go fuck yourself.

The brand was hijacked, anyone can claim to be anonymous.

>defending niggers
Go back

They've always been gay

The concept of sodomy is a fascinating one.

As I just posted there were few skilled technical hackers who all got busted, now your left with the idiots.

Look at hacking groups like ZFO, Cult of the Dead Cow, GoD the old Phrack or 2600 Ezines if you want more authentic counterculture hacking.

Do you realize how small of a percentage of displaced people can actually be accommodated in this way? It's less than 10%.

fucking seriously

Anonymous social media accounts are such gd liberal garbage

CAN YOU BALLER CONSERVATIVE HACKERS PLEASE UNITE

wish I could program

>twitter.com/AnonyOps
>twitter.com/YourAnonCentral

These people embody anonymous, hotbox nitrogen and die you faggot.

Oh, because stealing luxurious flat screen TVs is aid right? You're a fucking idiot.

>We are Anomalous
>We are a region
>Forgive and forget
>Expecto patronum

Call it riot/looting insurance

Situations like this is where the autism of Sup Forums comes around to bite itself in the ass. Niggers robbing people at gunpoint is not the same as stranded people taking abandoned food.

I know you're a shill, at least TRY to rebuke things next time.

>All of that shit is going to be discarded anyway
Imma through dis tv away, even tho iit work