WHy doesn't Sup Forums believe in Climate Change?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-24/new-climate-study-throws-wrench-global-warming-debate-our-new-technical-paper-will-l
youtu.be/c9ZT9CG7OWM
youtube.com/watch?v=89SonD5lKGU
researchgate.net/publication/236004375_CO2_as_a_primary_driver_of_Phanerozoic_climate
science.sciencemag.org/content/330/6002/356
youtube.com/watch?v=zQ3PzYU1N7A&t
youtube.com/watch?v=PoSVoxwYrKI
science.house.gov/news/press-releases/former-noaa-scientist-confirms-colleagues-manipulated-climate-records
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because it's the edgy counter culture position

Because it's a hoax and a political scam that's been proven false over and over. Why are you stupid enough to believe it, or further believe anything this fat roach says, ever?

Everyone know the climate changes. Oddly enough it even changed before modern civilization...

why do you beleive chunk donner and the dumb turds?

Is Chunk implying that the billions of dollars of damage to the oil industry won't have a rippling negative effect on the economy, which in turn would affect normal people as well?

Pretty sure most people know the climate changes. That is was some conspiracy by fossil fuel companies to make money is retarded.

>hurricane wreaks havoc
>OH MY GOD, CLIMATE CHANGE
>record cold temperatures and snowfall
>psss, stupid drumphkins, weather is not climate

the odds of Chunky yogurt being right about Climate Freakout are low. you think it's the one thing they're actually right about?

>Actually believes a natural disaster was caused by climate change

The Young Turks really are morons are they...

(((Chink Wigger))) Oi vey!

He's implying that he doesn't realize those are the repercussions of the damage, but hey, fuck big oil xD

We do believe in climate change. It changes all the fucking time. Sometimes it's hotter, sometimes it's colder. Sometimes it's wetter, sometimes it's dryer.

Saying "the climate changes" is like saying water is wet.

Only people saying water is wet don't want to seat Al Gore on a Carbon Tax Trading Board in Chicago with $14,000,000,000,000 running through his sticky fingers.

Hurricanes have been happening all through out history. Prove me wrong.

This is the only subject that liberals are right about.

Because most of them aren't actually redpilled, they're just dumbfuck conservatives that eat up whatever the rightwing media tells them.

Every fucking time.

>care about climate change
>the most effected areas are full of niggers and liberals

climate change seems like the best thing ever to happen to me, senpai

You agree there have been ice ages, yes? Before men built engines?

You agree that those ice ages have gone away, because it became warm enough to melt the ice, yes? Before man built engines?

Before man existed?

You believe ice ages have come and gone without man being around, yes?

THEN WHAT THE FUCK IS DIFFERENT NOW.

>not sad about billions of damage to oil industry
enjoy shit economy

we don't believe in the left wing's 'solution' to climate change.

Climate has been changing since Earth acquired atmosphere, what about it?

proof? Don't post the hockey stick tyvm.
who am I kidding, there is no proof and we all know that.

do the opposite of whatever chunk yogurt says and youll be well along

You know, the rate of the change for one.

Even if you don't believe in climate change that's a retarded argument.

Why would any American get their news from a Turk?

i believe that the climate can be changed by humans because im not retarded, it just the edgy brainwashed trumpfags that keep the meme up

>billions of damage

>Climate Change
>Man made Climate Change

2 Different things
Climates have changed for millions of years

Changing to a new more expensive energy saving lightbulb wont change that

Yeah let's trust ancient Greeks on the intricacies of the Earth's climate.

I believe in the concept but I also believe that the actual effects being told to the public are being overly dramatized purposefully to push carbon taxes and global regulatory bodies.

Firstly, climate change is undeniable, it is a basic mater of fact and can not be denied, the question is about man-made climate change, on which the science is not settled.
Secondly, single instances of weather (such as hurricanes) do not indicate climate in any way. Climate is weather over a long period of time, pointing to a single instant of weather as "proof" for climate change is flat out retarded.

No, let's trust fucking SJWs. That will turn out well.

i suppose you don't believe that the earth orbits the sun, either

No climate scientists deny climate change. But if you look with an open mind, you can find that plenty of legitimate scientists who don't subscribe to the catastrophic climate run amok variety that gets pushed on the public through the (((media))).

>everyone I don't like is a SJW!!

I'd rather trust the people at NASA and thr like instead of Aristotle. No one said anything about SJWs, they just parrot what the scientists say without understanding it.

>billions of damage to oil industry.

This retard knows they don't drill in Houston right?

I don't believe meme persons of the future are more important than people who are actually alive right fucking now.

Lets instead trust some fat fucking turk with an IQ of 40.

The predictions are all wrong. For too long.

Why is it we can pin point a landing zone on Mars, but we can't accurately predict "settled" science and fail miserably.

>rename_before_posting.jpg

When did I say that?

It hit a ton of refineries and oil infrastructure. The region is a hub for processing oil.

>No climate scientists deny climate change.
Bullshit. I know you guys are like 12 years old and all, but it used to be called (((global warming))) and they had to change the rhetoric because it's been wrong since day one.

I won't do your homework for you, but the (((95% of climate scientists consensus))) figure is complete and utter bullshit, and that is public record/fact.

Uh, maybe it is because we aren't retards who can be duped by a scam? And could it be that this pisses you of because you were counting on our being dumber than you and you just can't face what that implies? Just guessing here.

They do mostly agree that it's changing. Some don't agree on whether or not humans have had a significant impact on it though.

Only dumbfags don't "believe in" Climate Change. Also, only the intellectually bankrupt left believes that Climate Change is the end of days.

Scientist A: The climate has always been changing, and is remarkably stable for as long as we can tell.

fired

Scientist B: The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

given $50,000,000 research grant

It exists, just isn't nearly as relevant as societal issues. What causes it is yet another question...

HURR DURR CATEGORY 4 HURRICANES DIDNT EXIST BEFORE 2005

like it or not this is the future.
>muh climate always changes

And why? CO2 has been the primary control knob of the earths temperature in the last 500 million years.

Strawman.

Bad science is bad science

I've never seen a scientist manipulate their data more than a climate scientist and somehow it is acceptable

"The primary control knob of earth's temperature...". Maybe you should go back and re read that for a moment.

* The Sun has been the primary control knob of the earths temperature in the last 500 million years.

I mean really, CO2 rises during warming because ice melts and releases its CO2

What exactly do you think is the cause of the inter-glacial periods? Aliens with their CO2 alien emmissions?

Climate change is the most retarded of the modern religions.

We really need to start institutionalizing its adherents.

Real world.

You really think his logical faculties let him see that far ahead?

I dunno. The OP asked for a reason. Looks like a pretty good one to me.

Because they can't prove how much of the temperature changes are man made/natural.

I don't give a fuck about climate change even if it was man made. We need to focus on our oceans. They are a fucking mess. That should be our actual priority.

Not really.

>And why? CO2 has been the primary control knob of the earths temperature in the last 500 million years.

All studies show a lag of at least 800 years between the temperature rising, and then, 800 years later, the levels of CO2 rising.

So let me challenge you for a moment.

You emit CO2 when you exhale.

Stop exhaling.

That's just because you're stupid and can't concede you can be wrong about anything

zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-24/new-climate-study-throws-wrench-global-warming-debate-our-new-technical-paper-will-l

>inb4 lefties become science deniers

Ask him if it is dark where he lives.

>They do mostly agree that it's changing
again, no. You are full of shit, or you've been spoonfed shit your entire life and you are too stupid to look into the issue yourself.

I'll try to explain with an analogy. Do you remember during the election, with the allegations of Russian interference? MSM kept using the same line to push the narrative:
>17 intelligence agencies have confirmed that Russia hacked the election
They never talked about how, they never talked about any facts backing this allegation. They just kept parroting the same line, and anyone who dissented was met with the exact same response:
>Are you going to deny these 17 intelligence agencies findings?
Did you see what agencies made up that cohort? Shit like the coast guard, Border patrol, etc...

It's the exact same thing with the (((95% of climate scientists agree))) line. It's just a lie they keep repeating over and over and over and don't allow anyone to question it, and sheep such as yourself nod in bovine agreement because you are too stupid to do your own research.

Because Sup Forums is fundamentally fact adverse.

Absolutely real world.

A climatologist took a picture of 4 drowned polar bears, blamed it on global warming, and was instantly in charge of $50,000,000 in research grants to find out how the polar bears were dying due to ice melting due to global warming.

Pull your fucking head out of your ass, and follow the money. Always.

>Coming out of an ice age
>Things get warmer as a result
>OMG THE EVIL INDUSTRIAL BOOGEYMAN IS KILLING THE PLANET

reall activates my almonds

they get caught red handed manipulating the data.

Stories are written that every single bit of "global warming" is due to the manipulation of the data.

And you, praying at the alter of AGW, to your High Priest Al Gore, cannot read the truth.

Your religion is a lie.

Hurricanes existed long before humans did.
youtu.be/c9ZT9CG7OWM

Because polar ice caps are an anomaly

It's a religion to them.

>chunk
>thinking

Of course climate changes and of course there is a level of human influence.

There is simply not anything most individuals can do about it, certainly not middle class westeners. We actually NEED those global natural disasters to purge some of us, because no one wants to give up comfort OR their lives for others.

What I don't understand with hall this climate debate is that the UN is a huge drive in the whole thing, yet they perpetually want all member countries population to increment and constantly shill for more globalism, which will only make the carbon emissions worse.

The only way to stop a climate disaster is to embrace nationalism and a humble mindset.

Because all the people I absolutey hate and despise and which are know for systematic lying and exaggerating push it to a degree that would enforce global government and a bigger state sector. Plus several climate scientists DO disagree on the narrative, despite what Mr. Bill Nye the science kike with a bachelor and mechanical engineering may say.

Because man-made climate change is so exaggerated that climate change will never be affected no matter what we do, and the ecological propositions like solar farms are actually worse for the environment.
Also things like methane being 23x stronger than CO2 in terms of retaining heat, the models being skewed, etc.
Then there's the sheer politicised nature of it. Either you agree man-made climate change is very real and very dangerous, or you're a Nazi.

This. Climate scientists are cryptoneets

Dude, your analogy is worthless. Try actually reading shit instead of going to Trump-Russis for no reason, it's not even a valid comparison. Most climate scientists believe that the climate is changing. It may not be 95%, but it's certainly a majority.

Because there's nothing we can feasibly do about it. Even if we got the whole world on board with being 100% "clean" we'd still be fucked because the biggest cause of pollution is humans themselves. The only real solution would be to stop giving aid to Africa and impose birthing restrictions wherever necessary.

They even have you thinking carbon emissions are bad.

You emit carbon.

Stop it.

Literally unironically fake news. I can tell you're just reading headlines from some turbokike like PJW

First thing first
>1 post by this ID
But I like to debunk this shit.
Just watch the movie "Not Evil Just Wrong: The True Cost of Global Hysteria"
It explains everything.
These are the people from the movie shutting down an arrogant and aggressive cunts libtard with logic and reason as well. Enjoy!

youtube.com/watch?v=89SonD5lKGU

My favorite admission is that "their models did not account for hot air rising."

holy shit

That's your argument?

The weather changes?

Uh huh. I'll believe that when I see it.

>CO2 proven to warm air
>Release more CO2 in air
>Climate changes

It's really not that hard to prove. I just wish the leftfag idiots didn't push it so hard and would stop making it a political issue. The problem that should be getting discussed is how to move away from oil as the main energy source, preferably to nuclear, but we can't just get rid of energy, society is too dependent on it right now.

The issue needs to be discussed anyways if we are to advance as a civilization, we need to find better ways to harness solar energy until we can get a dyson sphere up around the sun. Near limitless energy from the nuclear reactions in the sun would advance us further than anything else.

yeah you are beyond retarded and not worth the time.

Because the proponents of it keep tampering with their datasets and their climate model predictions have a 100% failure rate.

He's the one that said that most climate scientists don't believe the climate is changing in a significant way, when they do.

Solar activity is steady

researchgate.net/publication/236004375_CO2_as_a_primary_driver_of_Phanerozoic_climate

science.sciencemag.org/content/330/6002/356

There is no reason to cling to this deluded belief that solar activity is responsible for current warming. It has been debunked multiple times.

Here is videos because you retards will not read actual studies, you never do

youtube.com/watch?v=zQ3PzYU1N7A&t
On the 'lag of 800 years'

youtube.com/watch?v=PoSVoxwYrKI
On solar forcing

>HUHDUH STOP BREATHING XDDDD

Former NOAA Scientist Confirms Colleagues Manipulated Climate Records

science.house.gov/news/press-releases/former-noaa-scientist-confirms-colleagues-manipulated-climate-records

I'm not the one pulling up a muh 17 intelligence agencies as proof.

>folllw the money

Like the Heartland Institute which is funded with millions in climate denialism?

Why are people like you too stupid to put "man-made" in front of it? Nobody with a brain denies the climate fluctuates. So stop leaving out the manmade part you fucking faggot. It's not man-made and the reason (((they))) want you to believe that is so they can tax the shit out of us even more...

Man made climate change is negligible at best.
Trends in global climate back this up. The only reason people cannot wrap their head around this is because it reinforces how small we as humans are and anything that damages the ego of the self absorbed elites and their vapid middle class drones is quickly cast aside.

Pollution and improper disposal of waste material is a larger concern in my opinion.

We never said that we didn't believe in a changing climate. We don't think that it is caused by man.

>He's the one that said that most climate scientists don't believe the climate is changing in a significant way, when they do.

>I'm not the one pulling up a muh 17 intelligence agencies as proof.

>I'm not the one pulling up a muh majority of climate scientists agree as proof.

Do you even think about what you are typing before you click post?

no you won't, faggot.

In 2004, during an aerial survey of bowhead whales, Monnett and another researcher saw four dead polar bears floating in the water after a storm, observations that were later detailed in a peer-reviewed article. They said they were reporting to the best of their knowledge the first observations of the bears floating dead and presumed drowned while apparently swimming long distances.

They said their findings suggested drowning-related deaths of polar bears may increase in the future if the regression of pack ice or periods of longer open water continues. The observations helped make the polar bear a symbol for the climate change movement.

Charles Monnett was briefly suspended in 2011 from his work with the US Bureau of Ocean Energy Management, Regulation and Enforcement — now known as the Bureau of Ocean Energy Management —during an inspector general's investigation into a polar bear research contract he managed. Investigators in their report released last year said the probe was prompted by a complaint from an Interior Department employee who alleged that Monnett had wrongfully released government records and he and another scientist intentionally omitted or used false data in an article on polar bears.