If you could get rid of five amendments which ones would you pick?

If you could get rid of five amendments which ones would you pick?

The 2nd Amendment

That's not five.

You have to be patient. Math is difficult for them.

i don't think we should get rid of any of the COMMANDMENTS!!

3rd
13th
15th
19th
22nd

13th or wichever freed the niggers

>14th
>15th
>16th
>17th
>19th

Pretty much perfect.

None.

Just get rid of the judicial activism starting in the 50's and viola you have the greatest country in the world again.

Fuckin' this.
Our judicial system has turned the best country in the world into a shell of its former glory all because of "muh feels"

Or just add an amendment specifically invalidating Marbury v. Madison. That was when the Supreme Court gave itself the power of Judaical Review, and when plenty of our problems began.

17th amendment.

That destroyed the states say in the federal government by destroying the small state compromise: election of senators by state legislators.

Now the states need an embassy on embassy row just like all the other countries in the world.

It was the beginning of the end of the American experiment.

Yeah in your dreams

Even without the Supreme Court you'd still get Welfare and Racial Quotas and Third World Immigration and Outsourcing Jobs and America would still be a shithole.
How does placing the Senate in control of unelected bureaucrats fix anything? The same senators who gave us birthright citizenship and income tax are going to save America?

>(((Judicial Activism)))
treat the (((disease))), not the symptom

>How does placing the Senate in control of unelected bureaucrats fix anything? The same senators who gave us birthright citizenship and income tax are going to save America?

To put it bluntly, because it will make the Senate more right-wing. Without the 17th amendment, state legislators will pick Senator in the same way the electoral college picks the President. It favors rural districts and their state reps in the same way the Presidential elections favors red states.

>3rd
>not 16th

1st
2nd
3rd
4th
5th
Fuck America.

You have more faith in Republicans than I do.

19th (women's suffrage)
24th (no poll taxes allowed)
16th (income tax)
15th (nigger suffrage)
14th (nigger citizenship, equal protection, and anchor babies)

Dear Americans,
I know, hijacking thread or sorta,
>be me, polish, 27yrs, bachelor of science, working currently as railway engineer ( working on tracks, fixing rails and shiet ), right wing.
Is there any chance I can fit in america ? Thinking about moving out of europe, australia or us my choices are.

Getting rid of the 15th amendment gets rid of the need for the 24th. Be better off picking the 26th.

I don't have faith in Republicans, or politicians at all. I just know that what a politician believes and what is politically expedient for him to advocate are almost always two different things. The only way to reconcile those two things are through structural government reforms, shifts in public opinion or both. If Senators were beholden to state legislators representing both rural and urban districts as opposed to a fickle popular electorate, you would see a rightward shift as an inevitable consequence of it being strategically feasible.

good point, I was going through backwards making the list.