Hey /pol

Hey /pol
Who's your favorite leader in modern history, and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6dF9ayyDpOs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fpbp

stalin how could you not like him? he purged so much that even the kikes where scared of him.

he outsmarted hitler with the mol rib pact and invading poland 2 weeks later letting germany take the blame.

Lautaro defeated the Spanish, killed the conqueror and created the chilean race.

Leader of the White Guard and marshal of Finland. Shot and starved to death 32 500 reds even before the Winter War began.

tell us why you chose yours you cunt.

assad

yet, we had to free your brown ass twice, and you just betrayed us...

Return the patagonia you traiterous huinca mixed mongrels.

shame he never recovered after we crushed him and his minions in the battle of cable street

>che chilote puto, si no querés que me una a la confederación Perú-Bolivia dejame la Patagonia
>che chilote puto, no me jodas con el Beagle o te rompo el orto
>c-che chilotito, no ayudes a los ingleses, t-ttraidor ;_; , qué importa que en mis planes estaba invadirte después de Malvinas

Stalin got credit for a lot of things he didn't thought of, as far as I know, he had little to no knowledge about war strategies 0/10 as a favorite.

Mosley was unironically the first real man (not fictional) I have ever looked up to

Benjamin Netanyahu
not even memeing

Kim Jong Un.

>he had little to no knowledge about war strategies
...and he was self-aware enough about it to let Zhukov and Vasilevski do their thing.
You know, unlike a certain other dictator that chose to constantly intervene and micromanage in military matters he knew nothing about.

Found the mapuche terrorist.

How can other leaders even compete?

Same, Mosley Nationalism when?

They can't.

Good choice OP, it's fucking tragic what happened to his movement.
Have a rare colourised Mosley for your troubles

>He let Zhukov and Vasilevsky do their thing
That's why they were afraid to tell him that killing his own troops was dumb and was causing him to loose a lot of territory?
>He knew nothing about
It is almost like if Hitler wasn't a soldier before, to know about the military.
Btfo manipulative kike, only an idiot would believe that the leader of the red army was good, when his accomplishments compared to the number of troops lost is laughable.

Red a bit about the twilight months of the Third Reich. I think you'd be surprised.

>white supremasist
>they guy has brown eyes
wut

Still beady tho

Georgios Papadopoulos.

>worshiping traitors
no wonder your "countries" are such shitholes

1)Zero unemployment
2)Manufactured power plants
3)He built hospitals, bridges, schools, roads

>lautaro defeated the spanish
He was a smart tactician, but choose war over peace, which backed fired in the end

>the chilean race
there is no chilean race, though I would be lying if we didn't do a good job keeping us whites

beady boiz make some noize

youtube.com/watch?v=6dF9ayyDpOs

>he built roads
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dwight D. Eisenhower.

Reminder to go to war soon

Boomers need something to watch dammit

>32 500

oh wow its fucking nothing.

>unlike a certain other dictator that chose to constantly intervene and micromanage in military matters he knew nothing about.
this meme again

lololol maldito indios quieren todo

Yeah any user knows all about it, plus your kike movies don't make it seem batter. Hitler wasn't perfect, I agree and at the end of the war anyone would be desperate that the pest you were meant to kill and destroy is still alive, due to your soft heart getting in the way and trying to give them another chance due to the innocent ones, but because of that mistake he condemned the entire white race, plus his brain was clearly deteriorating due to the constant stress for fear of dying, because he knew how influential his enemies are. Also it seems weird that every time I investigate about WWII or want books about it, they are mostly commented by kike faggots or idiotic normies, I only want facts with evidence.

Mosley, and Powell, are the only people who deserve to be called prophets of God.

Their clairvoyance is still so brilliant and miraculous.

Mosley - and possibly Mussolini, but he was more inward looking - was the only one to understand that it wasn't some race that would damn the world, but our own greed: international finance.

I would follow that man into the gates of hell. His speeches were beautiful. It must feel nice to not only to have a cause to die for but a leader worth following. Today all we have are kike puppets and a grand psyop that they pretend is real politics.

is it strange that americans haven't had a great leader yet or is that just a product of our government?

every """great leader""" like obama, trump or reagan just feels artificial. even if you leave the government, people like rockwell look like retarded LARPers. someone like mosley would not interact with rockwell

Yes.

Litterally no post of this fella yet

There were plenty of great men in the past but (((someone))) has removed them. Now we have, like you said, these sad artificial constructs who are nothing more then puppets for the CIA/MOSSAD. Thankfully the game can't go on forever, one day someone will rise and on that day he will have an army of citizens behind him.

Brits had some luck with great leaders in the last century. Too bad they didn't appreciated Churchill the way he deserved it.

Fuck Churchill he sold our empire to the kikes

You are correct. The last real Englishmen went down to Rhodesia and they died with her. The current state of your country is terrible. Then again mine is no better. Both are just tools to further the kike agenda.

Alex Salmond.

He brought Scottish Nationalism to light. Even if his party is filled with kikes, he's a great man.

From the Polish ones: Leszek Balcerowicz. He is a real patriot and a father of Polish transformation from commie to market economy. We are to dumb to appreciated him as well.

Moot

>he outsmarted hitler
no lol he really didnt. He got fooled and relied on tons of support, an enemy fighting in every direction, and human hoards to win

Berlusconi was kind of entertaining..

Lautaro betrayed no one, he was a Mapuche captured by the spaniards as many others who was rescued by his fellow race brothers and lead them to a definitive victory over the iberian invader, that resonated in all of native america.

Finally the Lautaro lodge, including Bolivar and San Martin, finished what he started and gave us freedom from the clutches of the tyrants.

>Return the patagonia
the weak do not receive gifts. If you are worthy then take it.

Funny because we were fighting war against the confederation when the argies sneaked behind to steal the land, maybe they were afraid of taking it on other moment.

>he outsmarted hitler
He nearly killed himself when he heard Germany had invaded.

Donald trump