A Firearm has no purpose other than to take lives

>A Firearm has no purpose other than to take lives
>Healthcare has no purpose other than to save lives

Yet Sup Forums only supports one of these.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negative_and_positive_rights
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The state doesn't pay for your guns.

Exactly.

>Healthcare
If you think that there isn't a select group making inordinate amounts of money from the misfortune of people's deaths via the bureaucratic nightmare of the American healthcare system, you need to reexamine the situation. It is not for the sake of human rights that healthcare is acted upon in any merit.

It does pay every time a person is murdered by a gun.

The answer is actually pretty simple. People buy their own guns in a free market and they should be able to buy their own healthcare in a free market.

Healthcare is right in the US, it is not illegal to buy healthcare for anyone, though purchase of the guns is heavily restricted despite Constitution.

SAGE LEAF EMOTIONAL SLIDE THREAD

fuck off commie leaf

Lol... why are Canadians so scared of Americans.. pussies

how ?

I don't want my taxes to pay for your neovagina faggot

Healthcare is a human right. If someone attacks me and leaves me injured, I deserve to be taken care of whether I have money or not.

Me being able to buy a gun so I can go round shooting children and innocent people is not a right.

Get this through your thick fucking republican skulls.

Healthcare is not a right, say it with me. I DO NOT have the right to another humans services, if that were true then that would mean i believe in slavery.

It pays every time a nigger kills someone one too

>the proletariat should willingly disarm themselves

No?! YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

Where do I pick up my federally subsidized gun?

But what if you were trying to murder someone then got attacked? What if those children are muslims?

I can play this game too

We pay hundreds of billions of dollars for public healthcare and 0 dollars for public guns. Yet liberals still bitch.

It will never be enough. "Liberalism" is the policy of demands, it cannot function without a demand.

This is why no one listens to you, either you're retarded or you're being purposely disingenuous

where do you live, OP? I want to get free guns too

One Post By This ID
Slide thread.

"Sometimes your right foot and Obamacare are not enough"

William Jack

Canadian cuck will shill. Guns are a god given right to protect ourselves from tyrants and people like you commie.

>I DO NOT have the right to another humans services

Except this is the basis of civilization. Hopefully next time you are in need, the police/amublance/firefighters don't show up to help you, and instead tell you that you don't have the right to their services.

Get fucked by logic and reason, jackass. BTFO.

Anti-civil liberty leaf gets saged.

Tits+timestamp

If you get sick or hurt and don't have private insurance pay off the full amount in fucking installments. That's what I do. Find a better source of income.

Slide faggot.

but user, I see nothing about healthcare in the bill of rights, which is the document that states our rights :^)

retard alert!!!

>But what if you were trying to murder someone then got attacked

The justice system is how we punish criminals, not denying them healthcare like savages.

>Being able to defend yourself, paying for it yourselves and choosing for it yourself

>Not being able to defend yourself
But hey, at least the trip to the hospital's free!

I'm not Republican I'm a fascist and fuck you tits or gtfo commie.

I have healthcare now but was healthier with my .44

Ummm. Owning a gun is a right. It can be taken away. IF it was MANDITORY that we all had guns, then I could see the arguement that it should also be manditory that we have health insurance.

Health insurance does not equal health care. They are totally different things. Niggers in america have changed the terms. They seem to think that insurance is healthcare.

At no point in time to you need health insurance to obtain health care.

niggers.

Which lives are being taken and which are being saved is the important part. Faggot.

The bill of rights is an arbitrary and subjective document written by a bunch of old white dudes hundreds of years ago. Why do you mouthbreathing fuckers worship it as if it's straight from the mouth of god? It's out of date and retarded. Go fuck yourself

>slavery is not a right but self defense is

>muh feefees
Human life is not valuable, fucking subhuman

You know what we need we need militarized police and militias to combat the totaltolitarian left with fascist authoritarianism to protect our heritage and culture.

>I'm not Republican I'm a fascist

Sorry, you ideology was defeated in 1945 so I won't even bother replying to your trash anymore.

Unfortunately the republican party hasn't been defeated yet, but we the good people of america can assure you, we're working on it.

Except it's the foundation of our republic

What's the problem ? It's nigger's life that are taken.

>other than to take lives
What is personal safety for 500 please Alex

Cool, I'll just go ahead and murder your family since they're worthless anyway according to you.

No one is saying you have a right to demand a firearm and receive one without paying for it, and no one is saying you don't have a right to seek out healthcare providing you pay for it on the free market.

OP, kys. Saged

You are free to buy as many guns and as much healthcare as you can afford. Furthermore, you're also allowed to go into debt to buy the guns and healthcare you can't afford. When the debt becomes unserviceable, you also have the right to declare bankruptcy.

This again?
Not a fair comparison at all
You have the right to pay for your guns and the right to pay for your healthcare
If you proposed universal gun ownership that makes everything shittier and more expensive, everyone would be against it

>it's the foundation of our republic

not an argument. slavery was the foundation of america, does that mean slavery is morally right? fucktard.

No, theres not.

Nobody's gunna stop u from buying healthcare leaf.

"Healthcare control" is what they have in canada, not america. YOU believe in government restrictions on healthcare, not us.

Was slavery outlines in the bill of rights?

You have the right to follow your leader.

There is something seriously wrong with a country that thinks owning a gun is a privilege.

A document that made one of the youngest countries in the world also the greatest country in the world.

As a European, I could only wish for a 2nd amendment

Fuck off leaf

Nazism was 1945 dumb commie.

Universal healthcare degrades the quality of treatment in which healthcare professionals provide for your injury.

There's a reason Canadians come to America for serious health issues and don't rot in a Canadian waiting list.

Even our government is against refugees fucking moron, they are forced to accept them. Or maybe you are from a cuckmunist state idk

>morally right
Morals are subjective and as we were taught in Yugo, nothing is objective, so why would slavery not be moral? Nigger slaves lived better than the irish immigrants in the old 'murican times.

wrong

Read this brainlet.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negative_and_positive_rights

See you are starting with a fallacy. My guns are to PROTECT life.

get back in the breadline gommie

BTFO in the very first post

It's true, you are left to die and wait.

We need firearms specifically for the communists in this thread, and around America. The founders understood this.

gun death statistics prove otherwise

Fucking leaf
A firearms' purpose is to shoot a bullet. The intention behind the bullet is that of the owner. With a gun I can enjoy life, take a life, or save a life.

You may jest but check the Civilian Marksmanship Program. You can actually buy a "Federally Subsudized Gun".

Communists aren't human. When one dies, I don't lose sleep over it.

> Sup Forums practices group think like the retarded left
Fuck you east leaf. I like socialized health care and gun ownership is a basic human right.

guns: constitutional amendment
healthcare: not mentioned in the constitution in any way

It's okay, commie. Ignore reality like you normally do.

>gun death statistics
Yeah, Switzerland and Austria are quite safe and you can get a gun without any problems there.

Wrong. It can be used to preserve yours and the ones you love. In a way, you save lives by taking lives. If a nigger would to invade your home, steal your shit, and rape and kill your family so there would be no witnesses (the rape is just because nigger nature), wouldn't it be just to kill the nigger to save yourself and your family? And you can shoot someone without killing them immediately. Shoot a non-lethal area and call the police and paramedics immediately.

>Healthcare is a human right
It is, but it isn't free. When you go to a hospital, you have a right to get treated and they can't turn you away. You just have to pay for it. You don't deserve anything just by living. You have to earn things. Just like how your ancestors earned their right to live by working to get food, water, and other necessities. Those who didn't try to earn the right to live died. It's the natural order.

post the statistic that states how many lives are saved annually by firearms so we can weigh that vs the amount of people unjustly killed by them

>A nucear missile's purpose is to deliver a warhead. The intention behind the warhead is that of the owner. With a nuclear missile I can enjoy life, take a life, or save a life.

>every1 shud hav nooks guise!

Yeah no, shut the fuck up brainwashed conservafuck.

>Healthcare has no purpose other than to save lives
Cool that means the us was wrong in trying to convict my grandfather of war crimes when he was in Manchuria as a doctor?

But anyways rights are spooks. They are only things granted by a government who is willing to enforce rights. You have no magic rights to anything when you are born just because you are a person.

Also where is my state subsidised gat? If I do recall the government spend money on healthcare but makes money selling surplus guns to civilians.

That's the niggers in the cities commie.

Buying a firearm is your right. You're free to do so.
Buying healthcare is your right. You are free to do so.
The state does not owe you free firearms at my expense.
The state does not owe you free healthcare at my expense.

This is so simple a 5-year old could understand it.

Actually, no. Understand "Natural Law". Believe in it or not, irrelevant. Just means you do not understand what the words mean. Have a nice day.

Owning a gun isn't a right though, being able to own a gun is a right.

No it doesn't. The family pays funeral costs, and the cops/state amulance drivers are usually salary or hourly so they're paid either way. So this is pretty much 100% wrong

Meanwhile this guy is 100% right and fp is truly bp once again

The 2nd ammendment, along with the other ammendments, are for white men only.
America was founded by, and for WASPS. Niggers and spics are the reason why gun crimes exist at such a high level.

People who push for gun control secretly want white people slaughtered like cattle.

Beaners too. MS-13 are some bad hombres

No. You are being propagandize and fail to understand the facts. Read literally ANYTHING by John Lott.

Gun control is a code word for anti white.

Firearm
>to protect yourself from shitskins

Healthcare
>so shaniqua and her 5 bastard nigglets get free aids and diabetes treatment

Brainwashed says the commie I'm dying right now considering you think we'd be safer if the big government took our weapons away and we should trust the big government to be non-corrupt and caring. Fucking commie rat.

FPBP
Pay for your own guns. Pay for your own bad life choices.

if rightwingers actually looked at the statistics you'd see countries like europe have way, way less deaths from guns than us. but of course you are retarded and live in your own echochamber

The government doesn't pay for your fire arm

Next question

MS-13 should be KOS user fucking animals.

As I posted. Read literally anything published by John Lott.

Compare white americans you retard, also serbs have the most guns and are not even on that list, what a retard you are.

A gun is an inanimate object. You don't buy "healthcare" in the same way. You can't own healthcare. You hire a medical professional to provide healthcare.

Saying that you have a right to healthcare is saying that you have a right to slavery, because what you are advocating is that medical personnel are beholden to you and you have a right to force them to work for you/save your life/improve your health.

Most "communists" are spoiled white kids on a power trip.
They aren't really communists at all. They just think it's cool.