Spitting in cops coffee LOL

what you gonna do white bois? NOTHING
reppin new york right here. workin at star bucks. same 2 pigs come in every morning for the same coffee. heres the funny part. i SPIT in their cups. not just a little bit. i cough up a nice glob of spit and give each cup a good fill
you white bois think its bullshit? heres whats so fucking funny. i premake their coffee moments before the pigs waddle in for their racist fucknig coffee. cream to the point its WHITE and WHITE fucking sugar. they thinks i is so good cuz i knows what they want and i have it ready every day. LOL. stupid pigs even tip me!
what u gonn do white bois? NOTHING

This is powerful

Bad attempt at trolling, i bet you are a nigger.

proud african kang reppin. nice try racist

Someone post this on Starbucks twitter... I bet a ton a libs dogpile and cheer cop spits

what's your favorite anime, user?

lol i can see why you work at a coffee joint sub human haha dont be proud becasue your low teir XD

They deserve it for tipping a fucking Nigger. I always get served by whites or Asians. If they're busy, I wait.

Even then, what kind of stupid fuck goes out to buy coffee? Prepare your food and drinks at home. Stop giving Jews in Starbucks money.

Oh hey look its a slide thread

HAH white bois be scared to stand up to me, here and out there. white bois are weak. there womin crave my bbc and my strong kang seed. bow white bois. and you 2 piggy cops, drink my spit

You kike shill. Fuck off with this fake shit And no cops are not representative of white people or "white boys."

Another shill. You know good and well that op is a shilling faggot

Thread full of shills. Nothing new.

Last time I entered a food establishment that hired black people I walked right out.

Their fault for not doing the same.

What if all these black people shot by cops were really just revenge killings for niggers spitting in cop's coffee?

where you white bois at huh? to scared to stand up? you are weak. gots a white gf. she loves how i be spittin in piggy coffee. hates pigs bout much as me. haha. fuck you white bois

das rite run away white bois! african kangz be rising up and smash weak white bois

And the cop wipes his arse with the dollar bills just before he hands them to you.

so? i dont wash my hands. fuck that. lotta white bois get my shit as i handle and touch everything. white bois are weak and dying out. haha white bois

>watching anime

Gay

>be no job loser
>spend everyday performing a minstrel show on Sup Forums to b8 people into interacting with me

You guys are the most pathetic posters on here.

Shill thread. I see this every other week. At least you're more dedicated than most shills though, you actually posted multiple times in the same thread. Decent shilling for a nigger.

I guarantee this faggot is a wagecuck phoneposting at his job.

t. kike shill pretending like this shill is not another kike shill

you cumskins are ignant so much. but this nazi cumskin is right. i be workin and posting here. my BLM kang told me you cumskins sit here and talk shit. come to the shop and get some of my spit white bois.

So you pre-make their coffee and they buy a premade cup from you? Do they come in every day for coffee? At the same exact time? You take the cup into the back everyday and spit into it before that designated time?

You should have larped as a food service employee or something lol. Your shitty story doesn't make any sense.

On a more interesting note, what do you get out of posting fake stories as a black person? Do you want angry replies or just a high number of replies? Are you antifa or just a mischevious troll?