Get this from atm

>get this from atm

Wat do?

DESU its kind of cool we can use black people as currency again

Have fun with marker

Place in trash

exchange your 20 Brazil real to USD

Charge the bank with distribution of counterfeit bills.

draw a bling chain necklace and a huge blunt coming out of her mouth. Maybe a little quotation bubble that says "gib me dat"

We wuz money n shieet.

exchange it.

This. But I think a black pen would work better than marker.

drugs dealt mostly with 20s. whites buy their "freedom" from black drug dealers with said 20s. Nignogs laugh their asses off.

They are fools if they think 60% of these in circulation won't have "Nigger" written on them.

I'll buy your phone for 10 niggers

Next reissue. Isn't civic nationalism amazing?

Kek wills it.

Demand 10s from the bank. Seriously we should only use 50s and 10s. When a bill is underused, it eventually gets taken out of circulation.

real? did not realize how much americans loved blacks so much

Oh hell yeah

exchange it, its obviously fake money.

Change banks

Oh shit... that angle might work..

Be proud of progress. Accept that all white people are evil. Apologize to the nearest nigger and hand them some gibs. This is not bait.

oh shit maybe we should just get rid of money then
omg wtf i love communisdom now

Gimme

Scribble NIGGER on it with a permanent marker and send it back into circulation.

$2 bills are under-distributed but still in circulation and occasional production.

Haven't seen one of these yet...

Maybe it won't even happen.. Please oh god please.

Why is she mean mugging? It's not like Jackson was flashing gang signs

Exchange for real money.

I would use it to buy all rare twenty dollar bills then trade them in for Russian wives when I'm 90 and they are collectible.

>this is not bait
Kek

I wonder what he is saying in his head

>Nigger

Sue bank for giving me a 12 dollar bill

In all seriousness correct me if I'm wrong here, but didn't Jackson hate the bank. It almost seemed like an insult to him that they printed him on the pretend money from the fed reserve. I could be off here though I'm not a historian

underrated post

lol

You still are not as bad as the Japs tho

Jackson hated a lot of things that made him closer to Elizabeth warren than bush but he also hated injuns for raping his mother and getting him sick so he's a right wing nazi in the lefts eyes

They only print up $2 bills before a false flag to let people in on the plan that are "in the know." They give the details of the plans

No wonder the reason the dollar is losing value

>closing my dollar account

I'd ask the bank if I could exchange it for one that wasn't worth only $12.

Gonna call every $20 bill a "Tubby".

It's gonna be hilarious seeing liberal media outlets freak the fuck out when people inevitably deface the bills and write nigger on them.

Kek. Give this man a sheboon.

Wake me up

complain

Niggers

I can see this backfiring bigtime in that regard. Also scaring normy whites closer toward racial unity

the absolute state of American finance

>only charges an extra 20 for ass to mouth

Write "Nigger" in permanent marker. Immediately spend.

Nice $12 bill you got there m8

Blacks will chimp for this. Mo booty on da bill

proclaim SHIEEEEEEEEEEEET loudly

rape

steal

burn down neighborhood

beg whitey to rebuild it

top nig

So basically if I'm learning from this thread, if we ever run into these bills we should take sharpies and cross out the "20" spots and write 12. We should also put chain around her neck (bling or fetter, doesn't matter), give her a blunt, and write nigger or niggertubby20.

Should we only deposit such works of art into automated machines to avoid handing them over in person? kek

This is only gonna make race relations even worse. Every one of these bills is gonna have something racist on it and blacks are gonna be absolutely furious.

Does she have no shame?

Do nogs use money? Maybe they wont notice

They have coins for 500 yen and bills for 1000 and 2000 so it's not like they're dropping if a briefcase full of shit.

Send it to India so they can wipe with it after they're done shitting in their designated street.

Those will make it into museums. Such perfect art deserves to be seen.

She's a nigger, so no.

Seriously. I'll fuck with everyone I get, ever.

We fucking don't, this was Obama and Hillary's plan

Be pissed that my $1.00 becomes $0.60.

Wtf is exactly even happening is she wiping her ass? She's so fat it's hard to tell

She was urinating in the seat and wiping, yes.

Do they even realize how many monkeys would be drawn on this? It would become a national joke.

It was just another Obama Goad so he could incite rebellion and pull off his coup.

why 12?

Bahahahaha. Someone needs to make a stamp that turns her face into something funny.

Maybe their plan is to stoke the fire on race relations by putting this nigger on the bill. Surely a lot of people already assume that a good chunk of the $20s will have racist drawings and words on them, and once a nigger gets a $20 with "gibs me dat" or whatever on it he'll chimp out.

I hope they do replace the $20. I'll do my part in angering niggers.

Yeah, that's why they're doing it.

yeah i think of their money like counting in cents

how can you get jewed by (((rounding))) if you pay in cents?

You know, I've seen some rare flags. Usually they're posted by PK. However, I can't recall seeing Afghanistan. Neat.

3/5 of a white

3/5 compromise.

>take nog money into bank
>ask if I can exchange this bill
>get handed one bill with Hamilton and one with Jefferson
God damn jews win again

Write:
MAGA
White Genocide
Or some other redpilled shit on it

Would've been good bait had you not said nigger. Lol

sharpie.

>3/5ths
sheeeit that's reeally pushing it. i mean i bet the dried semen below my spacebar has more collective intelligance than at least an entire african country.

Buy my stepson groceries.

IS THAT A LOT OF MONEY IN YOUR COUNTRY?

Deface!
Deface now!

That's pretty fucking impressive desu

Write FBI crime statistics on them. Turn the bills into redpills. kek

Really? Every one? It'd take at least 15 mins to do anything decent with what's in my wallet right now, a week from pay day. Every one? Gonna need to mass produce some chimp face stickers or something, no way you're doing this job by hand if this ever goes through.

It could be worse lad.

Use it on bitcoins

Writing "nigger" is hard and takes so much time

Ah, I thought you were trying to be creative. As you were.

They should get rid of this the same way it came about.

Have a public poll (not really because no one fucking new about it)

This poll will take place on Poll to decide if it is a good idea.

Fucking Obama.

...every once in a while if I have a $5, I'll write a thought bubble with "what if we sent them back instead of set them free?"

kek

That's a lot of dongs

Well you could do either. The world is your nigger my friend. Be a kang

>cash in 2017