How much does Sup Forums know?

I was wondering, how many of you are redpilled on the truth of Kosovo?
Trepca, which isn't really that hard to find on Google?
Even deeper yet, I wonder if anyone here knows of what's underneath Bondsteel, which can't be found on Google?
I mean come on, if you don't know of either, what do you think the US gained by stepping into Kosovo? A foothold? Don't make me laugh. Or do you actually think it was humanitarian?
>2017
>Still believes shit like that

Serbshits genocided peaceful people, that is the truth.

Yes, we did. Now read the rest of the post.

Do you like Americans? Thinking of taking a security contract there but know nothing of the place. Mostly I want to be able to actually go into town and fuck some eastern European women, tired of deploying to places with sand people

Well, Kosovo is mostly Albanian now. So you won't meet much hate there, but I don't know about the "fucking Eastern European women" part.

Is it still a war zone? Some of my older military friends went in the 90's but I was too young then. I'm really not looking for a fight, just some $ and a country that is worth helping

Spell it out for us

Was the Markale Massacre a false flag?

What's the deal with Bondsteel?

NATO should dresden'd your fucking shitskin country

>country that is worth helping
>balkans
>aka european africa
balkans can not be helped. they will always be a slaughterhouse.

read Flashpoints: The Emerging Crisis in Europe (2015). Doubleday, ISBN 0-385-53633-X.

From what I understand, NATO managed to Balkanize yet another Balkan state: Yugoslavia. There must have been some geopolitical interest in doing so. I'm not smart enough to know what it is, though.

Not really a warzone. Something akin to gang wars really. A minor clash once a month, a person dead once a year, and shouting and pissing contests every day.
Trepca accounted for 70% of Yugoslavia's mineral wealth. Yugoslavia of back then was comparable to Germany. Trepca is one of the biggest sources of ore (zinc, silver etc) in Europe, with current political tensions here soon to belong to Albania. And guess whose side Albania is on (points at Clinton statue).

their was a brief moment immediately after the cold war where we believed that the totalitarian ideologies of yesteryear were beaten and the only path countries would move down would be towards liberal democracy (fukuyama "end of history" captured the zeitgeist effectively.).

We believed risk in markets could be calculated and, therefore, we could guarantee perpetual growth and we believed that liberal interventionism would eventually bring about world peace in our time......... then the yugoslavs of various creeds showed how ineffective the international community was at preventing humanitarian catastrophe's and that the ideologies of ethno-nationalism was far from over...... the ethnic cleansing in rwanda and the UN's innability to get a mandate to prevent it put emphasised this........then whabist jihadis flew a plane into some buildings, demonstrating that religious extermism had not been eradicated either.

there are no more dreams anymore....just a reality characterised by risk and a power elite who can provide nothing but various brands of risk management.

I blame the various yugoslav sects, the rwandan hutus and the saudi royal family for this.

m8, you're on Sup Forums, even albos here probably don't buy the "humanitarian" shit.
as long as you aren't a annoying fuck, you'll be more than fine, especially after trump got elected. but, fuck off from our women.
1.yes
2.it's a military base, i figure it's pretty obvious why is it there
"it's your fault that we chimped out and bombed you"
fuck off, tony blair. you gonna ask for reparations?

Go fuck Albanian girls. They are god tier. Bonus points if you're black

I watch this traveler guy on youtube, indigo traveler, he went to kosovo. It's perfectly fine there, everyone seems really happy. He went to this big building in the center of town, I thought it was a mosque... it was a library. kosovars have got their priorities straight.

we should have nuked you back to the stone age where you troglodytes belong

Are muslim maj. nations easier for the global elites to pillage? It seems the typical strongman dictators they produce have no issues fleecing the populace.

>1.yes
Honestly it just makes more sense that way.
>2.it's a military base, i figure it's pretty obvious why is it there
OP alluded to something under it. I did see mentions of illegal internment facilities at the base, which were denied outright. Maybe that's what he means.

this country with all of its problems at least isn't being muslimized, ran over and cheering for it, so feel free to suck my troglodyte cock, tony.
checked.
>OP alluded to something under it. I did see mentions of illegal internment facilities at the base, which were denied outright. Maybe that's what he means.
i didn't see it in his post, just checked now and you're right. but i don't think there is much special under the base. who knows tho, it's my first time hearing about it.

Gold and drugs. Gold under Trepca, drug paths under Bondsteel and around it.
Also, Albania is European Columbia. Everything you throw in the ground there grows like crazy. Coca, poppy, and of course, weed.
And Kosovo is the main intersection of all paths to everywhere.

>
>Not really a warzone. Something akin to gang wars really. A minor clash once a month, a person dead once a year, and shouting and pissing contests every day.

It is crazy how the Serbian propaganda works, if i didn't visit Kosovo i would have fallen for it, i've gone through Hungary-Serbia-Kosovo-Greece on car and let me tell you that when i entered Belgrade it was literally a communist shit-tier city, like 90% of the building were from the communist era, while Kosovo was much different, the infrastructure and building in Kosovo are on western European level bro.

Nothing supernatural or /x/ tier, but Bondsteel is a coverup for something large beneath it. Why else put such a geographically huge base in a shit-tier country? It's not to maintain peace, Kosovo is not the hottest place NATO has stepped in.
From what I have seen and heard in real life, it is very likely an enormous mine of uranium.

Look, all of you arab rape babies don't matter, we don't care, and stop sending those gypsies you anatolian mongrel

this is also true regarding kosovo, but i don't think the base is neccesarily related.
sure they are rashim.

Why do Americans always side with shitskinned muslims (Albanians in this case)

nice ad hominem.

I enjoyed the halcyon days of the the early to mid 90's with childish naivete and abandon....and your kind ruined it all, just like mud eating niggers of rwanda, infused with their half-arsed ideas of eugenics.

i'd rather be a Muslim than one of your kind

The ideals proposed by their religion are easier to manipulate to do the dirty work required for western goals.

albanigger diaspora detected. No one in Western Europe likes you faggots and for good reason. I've never seen a serb immigrant, but plenty of you arab rape-babies

Destroying your country created the EU under the premise that you could be punished if you step out of line.

>Anonymous (ID: p7ur3dn/) 08/31/17(Thu)19:46:36 No.139747373▶
>Why do Americans always side with shitskinned muslims (Albanians in this case)

They don't, Americans have been killing shitskined muslims for years now because they are rebellious, while Albanians tend to strongly believe in the "Western dream" (kek) and be the good boy, thats why they get helped by the uncle Sam.

Not all Americans have such poor instincts.

I have this quote from a "war criminal" permanently burned in my mind.
>"And then when they start beheading your own people in wars to come, then you will know what this is all about" -Slobodan Milošević

I'd honestly try to work Slobodan into my son's name if I were at all Slavic.

Hey you piece of shit, if serbia would retake Kosovo today and massacre every single albanian i wouldn't give a flying fuck, it is just that the serbs are the same pieces of shit.

Albanians believe whatever is profitable at the given moment. 70% of them proclaim themselves as Muslim, yet they are only Muslim when it benefits them. I think they have an Ahmed on top or every mosque who puts up a cross every time a camera is turned on.

kosovans, serbians, croats, albanians,macedonians etc etc....all the same mud niggers to me.

Tito was too soft on you people

oh fuck off. your "childish innocence" was fine when you were bombing children, but when we were defending from terrorists your poor little fee-fees were hurt. go fuck yourself.
also, most likely this
>albanians unironically believe this
while i respect your support, i think Sup Forums kind of pushes the idolization of serbs in 90s too far, milosevic was far from a saint(he was much more of a problem for serbs themselves than for our enemies), karadzic was shady to say the least, arkan was a war criminal and a cunt and similar.

>while i respect your support, i think Sup Forums kind of pushes the idolization of serbs in 90s too far, milosevic was far from a saint
That's how we Americans work. We might not be overtly violent (at home, at least) but we are a people of extremes.

Being remembered for "fuck commies, and fuck Islam, too" is a compliment here.

True,i've got the same feeling here in Belgium and while i visited Pristina, they would insult their religion just to please me and show that they are western or something, but what surprised me is that Serbs were much more Anti-Racist and for Globalism, i expected them to be : kill niggers, fuck jews etc...

you almost literally asked to get bombed . we should have done it sooner and harder.

>muh children

serbian children are worth nothing.
I didn't give a fuck about Albanian orphanages filled to the brim with child castaways back in the day, and I didn't give a fuck about serb kids turned into human fireballs...or having their innards decorate the inside of whatever shit-hole they were trying to shelter from our just bombing campaigns.

cry harder

getting involved in balkan blood feuds never did anyone any good. nato intervention in the former yugoslavia may have been the first little step towards the fall of liberal western world order. we shall see.

when you say kosovo is more "european", you kind of give yourself away, sorry.
i'm ok with that, kek
this sort of makes you look less diaspora, tho i still doubt you. but, for the sake of argument, it comes down to serbs not engaging much with niggers and jews and to people not being very willing to say such stuff to random foreigners.
>you almost literally asked to get bombed . we should have done it sooner and harder.
>I didn't give a fuck about Albanian orphanages filled to the brim with child castaways back in the day, and I didn't give a fuck about serb kids turned into human fireballs...or having their innards decorate the inside of whatever shit-hole they were trying to shelter from our just bombing campaigns.
so, why did you care enough to bomb, if you don't care about albanian or serbian children?
>cry harder
i'm not the one crying about my "childhood innocence" being destroyed, you are.

>serbian children are worth nothing.
edgy

Anyway, enjoy your cultural enrichment, faggot.
While your and other western countries conspired to 'balkanize' ours, you faggots flipped channels on tv and saw as a bunch of savages (which your jewish overlords made us out to be).
Now we get to gloat at your slow and painful demise.
It doesn't make me happy to see the west go down the drain, but it sure as hell doesn't make me sad either. You deserve much, much worse to be honest.
And you'll get it.

>may have been the first little step towards the fall of liberal western world order.

already called it. see

That may be how it seems. But do you honestly believe western intelligence that has a plan set up for the next 5 decades did not know then what you know now? The explanation is that something was gained from that mess.

Another stargate? Ones in Iraq. Or is there another nest or a door?

There are hardly any unintended consequences.

>NATO steps in and ousts Gaddafi
>lol whoops we created ISIS and sparked off a migrant crisis

Good things a crisis never goes to waste, eh?

And how exactly does the spearhead and the driving force of the whole mess in the middle east, the USA, lose or suffer any sort of consequences from Europe being invaded by shitskins?

jesus m8, you're literally complaining someone burst your bubble.

i think 9/11 eclipsed the yugoslav mess, but maybe that's just due to geographical difference.
there doesn't always have to be some grand reason. evil is mundane. have you ever considered the possibility that it was simple western hubris and they picked your country to make an example of?

That question assumes that we act in the interest of our citizens.

>lose or suffer any sort of consequences from Europe being invaded by shitskins?
If those nations are indeed our allies, if they suffer, we suffer.

Pointless moves will lose you the game. The reason you imply was not worth the price paid.

I agree with you it was calculated, Europe was reconstructed by the 90's and they were becoming an dangerous asset.

Therefore some bombings and killings in EU territory became necessary

>t. Tony Blaire supporter
Nice job buying the (((world peace))) meme friend. Because the elites will just stop squabbling for world domination. Empires have tried to conquer the world again and again, and that will not stop simply because we are living in "current year." The only way for world peace is world domination. Is that really the future you want, user?

It's not world domination user they are spreading democracy and negative liberties.

>spreading democracy
by promoting the spread of the antithesis of it?
>negative liberties.
gibs are positive liberties.

(((Democracy))) is a tool for division by the elite who are able to set the agenda of a nation by controlling the media and what the media chooses to focus on. It encourages internal strife between national subgroups rather than a unifying identity that encourages duty, morality, and self improvement. It is a tool of subversion that is used to manipulate and control populations. Why are Arabic countries not allowed to be ruled by an Islamic theocracy? Why must we impose democracy around the world? There are still elite and powerful groups in play that have much to lose from each move in the great game.

Sour pill there user, saved.

I can't see shit in that png. Gib link? Or at least wtf I'm supposed to search?