Greek Life retreat cancelled after banana peel found in tree

Which one of you racist KKK nazis did this?

archive.is/67mRs

>A Greek Life retreat at the University of Mississippi (Ole Miss) was promptly cancelled this weekend after a banana peel was found hanging in a tree.

>A student said he threw the peel because he could not find a garbage can, but the incident made some students uneasy, so the school “felt it was imperative to provide space immediately to students affected by this incident.”

what

what

Banna symbol of gay sex

banana hanging in a tree

hang the gays

IMHO

what

wait what?

niggers -> greek life
wtf.
I'd be more amused if they had called it Thug Life.

Can't the entire earth just explode.

Thanks.

No it's a symbol of Donkey Kong and this implies that nigger apes are in the area.

Bwahahahah hang on a sec... ahahahaha. Niggers don't realize bananas grow on tree?

Life is never disappointing.

I can't wait to leave banana peels in trees everywhere I go. This is next-level retardation.

Beep boop we rule you, goyim.

Add some aubergines for maximum impact

you dumb leaf they grow underground like potatoes

Banana peels? What the actual FUCK?

>"To be clear, many members of our community were hurt, frightened, and upset by what occurred."
>The school “felt it was imperative to provide space immediately to students affected by this incident.”
>Some students left the retreat in tears, with McNeil noting that they “didn’t feel welcome” and “didn’t feel safe.”
>“Although unintentional, there is no excuse for the pain that was caused to members of our community”

Fucking liberals! All they see is racism, and they ignore the fact someone who lives near colleges has a noose-tying, banana-eating monkey that got out of the house.

>A Greek Life retreat at the University of Mississippi (Ole Miss) was promptly cancelled this weekend after a banana peel was found hanging in a tree.
This is a joke article right?

Full article screenshot.

lol

CampusReform is a serious publication about American university campuses. It's actually a pretty good one since reading it regularly really shows what a hellscape American academic institutions have become, true redpill material even if their mission statement is the exact opposite.

Don't underestimate the oversensitive softness of modern educated youths

The fuck is a Greek Life retreat? Sounds like some orgy.

It just hit me: should we make bananas the next symbol of the American far right?

I don't get it.

Did you mean
>Dole miss