It looks like it finally might be happening...

It looks like it finally might be happening. On the same day Martin Shkreli posts his cryptic tweets and Wikileaks mysteriously goes down due to a hack, there was an arrest of one of the most prominent dentists in America with ties to the Clintons for bribing Haitian officials.

Old bread:

voat.co/v/pizzagate/2095387

There was a huge pizzagate arrest today and I don't see anyone talking about it: archive.is/Q5v6R

A Haitian born army colonel, Joseph Baptiste, who was on the board of advisors for VCS mining along with Hillary Clintons brother, Anthony Rodham, was arrested today for "Conspiring to Bribe Senior Officials of the Republic of Haiti".

He is the founder of NOAH, the National Organization for the Advancement of Haitians. NOAH has partnered with the fourth largest bank in Haiti, Promobank, forming PROMOCAPITAL. NOAH is also a partner of the Clinton Global Initiatives "Operation HOPE Haiti":

clintonfoundation.org/clinton-global-initiative/commitments/operation-hope-haiti

He gave $2,300 in 2008 to Hillary Clinton for President and in 2010 he wrote a letter to Bill Clinton: intershelter.com/images/docs/Dr.JosephBaptisteltr.pdf

Joseph Baptiste is also one of the foremost dental surgeons in the nation and owns a private practice in Silver Springs, MD. He is currently Chief of Dental Services of the 2290th USAR at Walter Reed Army Medical Center.

He holds a Mastership at the Academy of General Dentistry, a distinction attained by only 10 percent of his peers. He is a Diplomat of the International Congress of Implantology, and a Fellow and Diplomat of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry and the American College of Forensic Examiners. The Washingtonian Magazine named him one of the Top 100 Best Doctors in the Washington, DC, Maryland, Virginia area.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HYQXVgs3P7U
translate.twitter.com
epolicesupply.com/police-badges/smith-warren/6-point-stars/smith-warren-model-s513.html
epolicesupply.com/police-badges/smith-warren/6-point-stars/smith-warren-model-s651.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What am I looking at here?

it's interesting but... why do we need constant threads about it.

it's not a huge arrest.
it's a fucking dentist that nobody's ever heard of

But he was a really good dentist user.

Bread "art"

youtu.be/HYQXVgs3P7U
2:23 no one can explain, threads get archived. This will as well. Good find. Rothschild party.

Are you sure that's bread famalam?

It's bread.
You can do some crazy shit with bread.

it's definitely bread

Wtf is that thing on the table? PEDOS WILL BURN!

Think of it as an inversion of the Christian eucharist. The flesh is "bread" and the blood is "wine"

So it's not bread, then?

Bread or not, doesnt explain the culture.

translate.twitter.com
(Look at symbols on page)

Podesta has a dentist chair in his house.

Wasn't there a rumour that pizza gate was partly a racket producing adrenachrome or some shit. And that the best way to harvest it is to remove and consume the pituitary gland while the child is still alive?

Could the dentistry be needed to remove the gland surgically through the roof of the mouth?

I don't know what it is, but I'm pretty sure that's the symbolism these Satanists were going for.

looks pretty tasty t b h

Didn't Epstein also have a dentist chair on his island? Also, the Comet Ping Pong "shooters" father, Harry Welch Junior, in addition to owning a film production studio In Haiti (gee, I wonder what gets filmed?), is also a member of the North Carolina Dental Association.

what is martins twitter?

There are a ton of videos or we're of american men taking young ethnic girls to dentist. Blood, tears, and alot of requests. Found when kid fucker was zapping child with tazer online.

Doesn't look like bread to me.

It all fits.

The dental chairs always struck me as odd. Why would you own one? It's surely not a practical sex aid.

This is a post from the Voat thread:

>That first review is particularly illuminating. Other reviewers said roughly the same thing too. It would not surprise me at all if they are using the Haitians teeth for bone grafts and dental implants. Then they sell them to Marylanders with perfectly fine teeth.

How long has the sheriff's badge been sporting that symbol?
It it just the current mayor?

it's bread.

This is fake right?
If not, can someone explain what's this about?

Look at the neck.
Dead giveaway.

Ok mystery solved. Google "halloween bread human"

Havent a clue but there are many.

That pic illustrates the fact that the display is behind glass. So it's probably some edgy hipster (((art))) exhibit

Who is this on the cover, why is he there.

bread?

epolicesupply.com/police-badges/smith-warren/6-point-stars/smith-warren-model-s513.html

epolicesupply.com/police-badges/smith-warren/6-point-stars/smith-warren-model-s651.html

Giddy up

Nah son, those are all made by the same baker based out of SE Asia somewhere, who has stopped making bodypart bread. You won't find a human body made out of bread looking like that with all the blemishes from the fire like that has.