Red pilled "gays" thread

Why doesn't Sup Forums support the red pilled homos? Fucking men should be seen as group masturbation and not part of the lgbt retardation.

AIDS

god made me this way its not my fault i am a cock muncher i just want to live in a white country with my partner like the rest of you.

Better start slamming that white pussy and making babies. You'd do it if it was for the fatherland, right? Don't let us down.

Panromantic demisexual otherkin here.

I am one of you.

Have the decency to live the double life then.
Procreate, bring forth offspring to honor thy race.
Fuck butts in your down time.

i dont care if you like dicks, you just need to not scream it to society. thx

isnt it better that gay people are out in the open?
how would you like it if you found out your wife was never attracted to you but had to pretend to be straight because gays were forced into hiding by society.

i hate "redpilled gay men" as much as i hate regular gaymen OP.

that said, it's not absolute. milo yiannopoulos, no matter what Sup Forums thinks of him,is the dude that redpilled me, and he's a hero. i'll always look up to that dude. he set me free from the bonds of feminism and fag liberalism and set me off down the path of become a full fledged 14/88 nazi.

but that's because he doesn't suck. 99.99999999999% of homos, whether they're "redpilled" or not, are broken, degenerate, mentally ill faggots

You can be open about it in your relationship, but you shouldn't be in society. Maybe even get a redpilled lesbian and procreate with her while getting relief somewhere else.
It's not about "forcing" anything, it's about you doing the right thing.

GRID*

No. It really isn't. It promotes behavior that is against the natural order. Yes, you are born that way. No, it is not alright or something to be proud of. It is an abomination of nature. Best to act against the urges. Or should we let pedophiles molest 3 year-olds?

Should we let cancer cells grow? Let them be, they are only as nature intended. They should be out in the open and allowed to do want they want. All they want to do is live and divide like other cells.

See the logic failure yet?

one thing that always bothered me about the idea of being against gayness is why does the prostate stimulation have the ability to cause orgasm?

>le based gay men ami right goy i mean fellow natzizXDXD!!

then again female orgasm also exists so its not like non-reproductive orgasm is unheard of

Because you're homosexuals.

>For although they knew God's righteous decree that those who commit such acts deserve death, they not only continue doing them but give their approval to those who do them

amen

>Adultery, Homosexuality

>Decency, women without buttsex disease

Pick one and only one.

The only reason to be against homosexuality is because of Christianity (fact)

Christianity is (just like its cousin Islam) the membership of a cult started by Jews which focuses on worshiping a Jew God and his Jew son (fact)

Now, let's play connect the dots. Can anyone tell me what conclusions we might draw from this?

Why do all these "homosexuals" also are enormously perverted?

Before GRID was being popularized it was called the gay cancer or in some circles the cake boy disease

me on the right

>cake boy disease
lel

>tfw gays can't hide their powerlevel and biscum fly completely under normie radar during crackdowns

Enjoy "purging" all the gays, you won't get more than a third of us if you seriously tried. Most of us will let you have at the flamers on our behalf.

Some do to an extent. For me its a matter of just a minor detail like someone having green eyes. Problem is too many people make it a definer like most identity politics and thats not the route that'll work in the long run.

You have a claim to rights under the constitution under church and state, but from a socio-cultural perspective, there needs to be a defining breakaway from the flamers. Case and point that episode of American Dad with the log cabin republicans.

>red pilled homos
get out